Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Making Love With A Ghost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Love With A Ghost (1547 Views)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Differences Between Making Love In Cinema And Real Life...pics Inside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love With A Ghost by Templee333(m): 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
There's a popular musician in Akwa Ibom state (Udo Abianga) who told a story of how he picked a woman on the roadside.It was after sharing bed with her that he later realize she was a ghost.I've heard of such stories frm others.My father himself have his own story of encounter with a female ghost. But i hardly believe these weird stories. Has anyone here met such? Tell ur experience. Did u enjoy the ride?

1 Like

Re: Making Love With A Ghost by fman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pervert!!
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by Templee333(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
fman:
Pervert!!
wow!
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by SarutobiEky(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2022
fman:
Pervert!!
undecided
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by SarutobiEky(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2022
Templee333:

wow!
ignore him.
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by Templee333(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
SarutobiEky:
ignore him.
okay
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by phelonrays: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Templee333:
There's a popular musician in Akwa Ibom state (Udo Abianga) who told a story of how he picked a woman on the roadside.It was after sharing bed with her that he later realize she was a ghost.I've heard of such stories frm others.My father himself have his own story of encounter with a female ghost. But i hardly believe these weird stories. Has anyone here met such? Tell ur experience. Did u enjoy the ride?

Wow!

You took my on memory lane. Udo Abianga, his lyrics always appear extraordinary to listeners, reasons I still repect him.

As for the question; nope, I don't see any truth about the hoogwash of a thing, ghost don't exist. cool
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by Templee333(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
phelonrays:

Wow!

You took my on memory lane. Udo Abianga, his lyrics always appear extraordinary to listeners, reasons I still repect him.

As for the question; nope, I don't see any truth about the hoogwash of a thing, ghost don't exist. cool
ghost don't exist? Anyway, i've never seen one b4.
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by loosecanon50(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Making Love With A Ghost by Mrklemo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Templee333:

Udo Abianga's story was fairytale. He is from my LGA - Ibesikpo-Asutan.

RIP
Re: Making Love With A Ghost by Templee333(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrklemo:

Udo Abianga's story was fairytale. He is from my LGA - Ibesikpo-Asutan.

RIP
Ohooo! I said it. These ghosts stories are always fictions created by someone to amuse people.

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Suicidal Lately / One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / Am I An Idot Or Does This Girl Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.