Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Feeling Suicidal Lately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling Suicidal Lately (1543 Views)

Got Cheated On, Feeling Suicidal!!! Need Help / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2023
It's as if something is calling me and i know it is death, i pray, fast and am a good person this i know, but nothing good ever comes out of me right now i have no job, i have no hope and i have nowhere to go, am almost always at home, i used to be this bright boy that seem to have a bright future, they stole my shine and now am a jobless dropout that is just breathing, this is hell nairalanders, i just hope i don't do something stupid, because i really see no light at the end of the tunnel.......i am not lazy but i know i am cursed i have tried to break the curse by praying but it's not working, i just want to die and rest a little before coming to this useless world again since we don't really end.....
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2023
It's okay

May you not rest in peace when you finally kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Preshieben:
It's okay
Thank you....
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Revoluxe: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2023
dont kii ursef nd run away o. i cant find child
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by detectivejones: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2023
You have to stay strong, whatever you think you're going through someone is going through doubie of it. Believe in your goals, work towards it and learn to use positive affirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2023
detectivejones:
You have to stay strong, whatever you think you're going through someone is going through doubie of it. Believe in your goals, work towards it and learn to use positive affirmation
It is really hard to stay strong.......i don't even know what to do anymore
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by detectivejones: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2023
Blupen:
It is really hard to stay strong.......i don't even know what to do anymore
You're stronger than you know
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Blupen:
It's as if something is calling me and i know it is death, i pray, fast and am a good person this i know, but nothing good ever comes out of me right now i have no job, i have no hope and i have nowhere to go, am almost always at home, i used to be this bright boy that seem to have a bright future, they stole my shine and now am a jobless dropout that is just breathing, this is hell nairalanders, i just hope i don't do something stupid, because i really see no light at the end of the tunnel.......i am not lazy but i know i am cursed i have tried to break the curse by praying but it's not working, i just want to die and rest a little before coming to this useless world again since we don't really end.....

angry
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Blupen:

cant u go n sing afrobeat?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2023
detectivejones:
You're stronger than you know
Hmmmmm
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by aigohior(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Do you want to talk about it?

Find someone to talk to
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2023
aigohior:
Do you want to talk about it?

Find someone to talk to
I will be fine

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Dsimplicity(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thats how am feeling write now. Am a graduate since 2019. I dnt hv a phone of my own. I hv nt eaten today self. I hv different things i want to engage in, bt i dnt hv money to start any nt even 5k. Non of my family members i cn call to send me 1k and wil b able to send. All very broke. Dnt kw where i lost it. I did some online courses on excel and word bt dnt just kw who to make money from it. Sometimes i feel i wasted 5 years of my life to study in uni. Right nw i cn do anytin to see i make it, nt illegal though. I hv a clean heart. Bt i need help also bro.
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by deking(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please upload your CVs if you are both really interested in working

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dsimplicity:
Thats how am feeling write now. Am a graduate since 2019. I dnt hv a phone of my own. I hv nt eaten today self. I hv different things i want to engage in, bt i dnt hv money to start any nt even 5k. Non of my family members i cn call to send me 1k and wil b able to send. All very broke. Dnt kw where i lost it. I did some online courses on excel and word bt dnt just kw who to make money from it. Sometimes i feel i wasted 5 years of my life to study in uni. Right nw i cn do anytin to see i make it, nt illegal though. I hv a clean heart. Bt i need help also bro.
Embrace God as your final hope and trust me small time something go come out.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Josbreed: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2023
Bro, if I begin to tell my own ba, you go tell yourself say your own better. We just dey cover u and keeping strong. Believing that the light at the end of the tunnel will appear even though we can't see it now. Keep strong.
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by AndroidAI(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Blupen:

Who stole your shine? And how do you know that you are cursed?

You see, your mind, your beliefs, is what creates your reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by annayawchee: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2023
Breathe bros.

Life is what it is.
You're not cursed, you're just in a phase.

It will pass

3 Likes

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Who stole your shine? And how do you know that you are cursed?

You see, your mind, your beliefs, is what creates your reality.
I was cursed bro forget belief but i am free now i even know who tried to tamper with my shine the person is now in a sick bed.......am a spiritual person myself so i know all about creating reality with our beliefs......but thank you
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2023
It's fine, it's a phase, you either come out of it or die in it.
You are not going to leave here alive tho

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by AndroidAI(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2023
Blupen:
I was cursed bro forget belief but i am free now i even know who tried to tamper with my shine the person is now in a sick bed.......am a spiritual person myself so i know all about creating reality with our beliefs......but thank you

You are free. Then why are you feeling suicidal?

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

You are free. Then why are you feeling suicidal?
You won't understand bro
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by AndroidAI(m): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2023
Blupen:
You won't understand bro

Try me.
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Dsimplicity:
Bro life can be hard sometimes, go and learn barbing cus handwork matters alot bro me self na my next move be that

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2023
AndroidAI:

Try me.
Lols.....i don't have a phone
i don't have #1k of my own at 25 am still with my parents......i know i am free but am feeling this pain inside of me, this pain that crushes me from the inside out.....
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by AndroidAI(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
Blupen:
Lols.....i don't have a phone
i don't have #1k of my own at 25 am still with my parents......i know i am free but am feeling this pain inside of me, this pain that crushes me from the inside out.....

That's very bad. Are you a graduate? What did you study? If not do you have any skill? I think your problem is finance, and as thus you need a well-paying job. Your potential employers are here, me inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Dsimplicity(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2023
deking:
Please upload your CVs if you are both really interested in working
Here is my CV. Please anyone can help a brother

Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Silentgroper(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ease up bro .. Do you not work at all.. where are you based...
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Preshieben:
It's okay

Why you gotta be so harsh??

You skeleton looking like structure...
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by atilla(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Blupen
Hey my brotherman. Keep ya head up. Its not easy but u will get stronger. Take a step everyday and reward yourself for it and keep improving
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Silentgroper:

Why you gotta be so harsh??

You skeleton looking like structure...
Ekamba idad
Ishie mkpo nte fo grin

Adiok uno sef cheesy

Look for translation and start wailing... Ewu smiley
Re: Feeling Suicidal Lately by Blupen(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2023
annayawchee:
Breathe bros.
Life is what it is. You're not cursed, you're just in a phase.
It will pass
The curse is the phase bros.....you won't understand sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Beat Up Their Women Are Kids In An Adult Body / I Don't Know Maybe She's Pregnant Or Not / Are You A Good Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.