Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month (15324 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by amobi25n: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2022
The satanic party will fail like they failed in Osun stateThe satanic party will fail like they failed in Osun state...
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by AminuRano87(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are voting APC.

2023 will be a highly contested election and nobody can rightly tell you who is going to win between PDP and APC.

An opinion coming from a neutral observer.
I think APC has better chance because the opposition votes are divided into PDP, Labour Party of Peter Obi and NNPP of Kwankwaso
While the ruling party remains intact with 22 state governors and federal government advantage.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by 9iceprince(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

see asun....i can feed you and your entire family, with good food and not agbado and cassava.....and by the way those boys you see selling galla make at least 3k every month, multiply it and tell yourself the truth, that they can still feed you too...oloshi grin grin grin grin grin

Their way chest beating as usual, you wey your genetion never Chop since morning, na who no get means to survive dey wail about what happens in a party you hate..God back to your Sad East and experience your Sit At Home.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by 9iceprince(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

see asun....i can feed you and your entire family, with good food and not agbado and cassava.....and by the way those boys you see selling galla make at least 3k every month, multiply it and tell yourself the truth, that they can still feed you too...oloshi grin grin grin grin grin

Another dose for you Mr chest beater

How will I explain to the unborn generation that someone who started Agitation for Biafra later contested as the president of Nigeria and scored 3votes in a Neighbouring region (SS) in a state called BAYELSA

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
9iceprince:

Another dose for you Mr chest beater

How will I explain to the unborn generation that someone who started Agitation for Biafra later contested as the president of Nigeria and scored 3votes in a Neighbouring region (SS) in a state called BAYELSA

See the drug you are taking is affecting your small brain hahahaha....even the igbos voted against ojukwu ....olodo hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Voters Now Protect Their Own Votes By Themselves, And No More The Party-Agents / Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says South West Governors Will Meet Buhari Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.