Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month (15326 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin / INEC Warns Against Inciting Statements As Campaigns Begin / Oshiomhole To Return Before Campaigns Begin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by dejol88: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Dilemma for the south!

If you vote in Atiku, it will empower the north to believe that they own Nigeria and rotation does not matter.

If you vote a Tinubu, it will empower the Muslims to think the Christian does not matter.

If you vote Peter obi, it will open a new chapter in our national Lives. First ,
-it will make more genuine people to join politics especially the youth.
- it will improve our national cohesion and unify the country the more.
- it will help eradicate the issues of marginalisation
- It will help retire old thieves and send a clear message that it no longer business as usual

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by anonimi: 7:32am On Aug 19, 2022
chloedogie:
My submission goes beyond 200 million mumus. Have you been following the UK PM election campaigns? Both Riahi and Liz are not even talking about what their parties have done in years. They are just saying I will, I will, I will. You hardly even hear them say our party will. Iit is just the way politics works..

So what makes their own society so different with politicians who are accountable, such that we are voluntarily exporting our different resources to them like the one talent guy in the Jesus parable

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by iHateFraudsters: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are voting APC.

2023 will be a highly contested election and nobody can rightly tell you who is going to win between PDP and APC.

An opinion coming from a neutral observer.

Neutral observer that is talking about only PDP and APC.

Labour party never reach your observation?

E go clear for your neutral eyes soon.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Lovenorth: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Rubbish write-up
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by anonimi: 7:42am On Aug 19, 2022
dejol88:
Dilemma for the south!

If you vote in Atiku, it will empower the north to believe that they own Nigeria and rotation does not matter.

If you vote a Tinubu, it will empower the Muslims to think the Christian does not matter.

If you vote Peter obi, it will open a new chapter in our national Lives. First ,
-it will make more genuine people to join politics especially the youth.
- it will improve our national cohesion and unify the country the more.
- it will help eradicate the issues of marginalisation
- The coin

Please what is genuine about Peter Obi, who failed to do in Anambra for eight years of high oil prices and federal allocation, what Jakande did in Lagos in only four years?
Thiefnuibu used lies and propaganda to make Bubu president in 2015. Why should we allow Peter Obi use the same format to scam us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Advocate500: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I believe the APC still have people that will vote for them. For example, here in the North the voters are divided. The youths are gearing towards PDP/Atiku while some of the elderly ones are voting APC.

2023 will be a highly contested election and nobody can rightly tell you who is going to win between PDP and APC.

another Tinubu urchins spotted, while votes will be divided between elders and youths up north, that of south west will be intact for Tinubu abi?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by dejol88: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

Please what is genuine about Peter Obi, who failed to do in Anambra for eight years of high oil prices and federal allocation, what Jakande did in Lagos in only four years?
Thiefnuibu used lies and propaganda to make Bubu president in 2015. Why should we allow Peter Obi use the same format to scam us
Without speaking of achievement amongst the leading candidate, are you insinuating we vote for PDP?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Abokilongthing: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
This na dirty December ooo money go da ha enjoy yah money but make sure you Vote right
OBIDIENT CHILDREN
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ransomed: 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Burn the Broom!
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ItsTutsi(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Then u are highly delusional or trying to be mischievous!! U and I know those in rural area that comprises 70% of the northern population only know APC and PDP!! Unlike the south, north are known to vote party line and accordingly to what their leaders dictate

If you know the northerners clearly, just like Yoruba, those claiming woke by burning APC brooms, insulting buhari/APC and washing the streets etc are only hoodwinking and deceiving the south and looking for cheap media clout!! Buhari barely and only lost Benue state by just 300k in 2019 upon all the propaganda of herdsmen

When the chips are down and reality sets in, everybody will go back to his papa's house! The APC know they have failed, but are confident because they know the north only knows "party, religion and tribe"
Parachoko:
I'm not a Northerner, but I can also guess literally how every state in the North will cast their votes too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by eldoradoxx: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2022
" From all indications, apart from the sentiments of religion and ethnicity, the level of bitterness against the APC-led government has continued to build up to a boiling point.

The pent-up emotion from many Nigerians is understandable. For many of them, the failure of the APC-led government and by extension the party is unimaginable. It could be felt in the level of hardship in the land, the hopelessness of its economic policy, the frightening insecurity, and the zero premiums attached to the sanctity of human life in the country, among other indicators."

I have told people to forget about Muslim Muslim ticket while judging APC, just judge them on the record of their performance since 2015 and if you decide that it is better to reward their failure with voting them at the presidential election, then something is certainly wrong with your head.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by anonimi: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2022
dejol88:
Without speaking of achievement amongst the leading candidate, are you insinuating we vote for PDP?

Yes, because we need a prosperous economy that works for everyone, led by the private sector with an educated pool of workers. PDP has done that much better than the APC, and Atiku has a much better track record than Tinubu and Obi as well as Kwakwanso on these issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by dejol88: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

Yes, because we need a prosperous economy that works for everyone, led by the private sector with an educated pool of workers. PDP has done that much better than the APC, and Atiku has a much better track record than Tinubu and Obi as well as Kwakwanso on these issues.

I will not support PDP because the are not interested in the prosperity of Nigerians. Before you achieve all you posted , you require security and unity amongst different ethnic nations making up Nigeria. How do you convince me after the north holding power for 8 years yet you want power to return to the north? Do you know the meaning of inclusion and consequences of marginalisation? Do you think power returning to north is fair to the south? I have intentionally refrain from attacking the flag bearer as you did in person of Peter obi rather let deal with facts.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by chloedogie(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

So what makes their own society so different with politicians who are accountable, such that we are voluntarily exporting our different resources to them like the one talent guy in the Jesus parable

Accountable? Like Boris Johnson? I tell people that the luck the western countries have is their forefathers. See,, if they reset this whole world for all countries to start from scratch, with these same set of leaders, they will suffer. If you see stupid decisions being made by riff raffs calling themselves leaders. Only if African countries can just have reasonable leaders we can do better than most of. These. Countries. Go to sainsbury, ALDI, tesco etc and see vegetables and silly items imported from far countries. They can't. Even feed themselves like us. I just pray we get it right in 2023
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by vicdom(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:
I understand the northern political demography better than any region and that's why I concern myself with it. And am from kano state. I get informations, I move around, I mingle with people. I used to participate in the activities of my local political party.

For instance I can't tell you much about the political environment of the South because I don't understand it very much.
Tell us, who is going to win in Kano?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by slivertongue: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Racoon:
Let's see the lies, deceit, falsehood, half-truths and propaganda they will want to campaign with again.

apart from banking on the sentiments of religion & ethnicity to win votes in Northeast and Northwest geopolitical zones, the ruling party may find it difficult to successfully package appealing and convincing issue-based campaign messages to project the chances of its candidate ahead of next year’s presidential election.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Jevica: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2022
My only worry is that Tinubu is sick. yes very sick with forged certificate, state of origin. His original name is Yekini Amoda from Osun State. He committed drug offence in US in his original name as Yekini Amoda and ran back to Nigeria to changed his name to Tinubu.
1 He is a forger
2 He is a thief
3 He is drug baron
4. He is fantastically corrupt
5. He is too old
6. He is sick
7. We cannot vote for him.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by anonimi: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2022
chloedogie:
Accountable? Like Boris Johnson? I tell people that the luck the western countries have is their forefathers. See,, if they reset this whole world for all countries to start from scratch, with these same set of leaders, they will suffer. If you see stupid decisions being made by riff raffs calling themselves leaders. Only if African countries can just have reasonable leaders we can do better than most of. These. Countries. Go to sainsbury, ALDI, tesco etc and see vegetables and silly items imported from far countries. They can't. Even feed themselves like us. I just pray we get it right in 2023

The Boris Johnson who has been sacked like his predecessors Theresa May and David Cameron by Britons who hold their leaders at the local, state and federal levels accountable, even religious and business leaders are held accountable by the law and expectations of ordinary folks who continuously scrutinise their actions.

Just praying to get it right is not in line with the fact that faith/prayers without works is dead.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2022
9iceprince:

Why you comot Abia Come hawk Gala for Lagos.

see asun....i can feed you and your entire family, with good food and not agbado and cassava.....and by the way those boys you see selling galla make at least 3k every month, multiply it and tell yourself the truth, that they can still feed you too...oloshi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

3 million biafuro suya happened where ?

Keep quiet when your superior is coughing.

it happened in the east ...but ask yourself who is more better today....hahahahaha since una no wan get sence we go force am put for una head grin grin
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by gr8femfred: 9:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Am sure you don't understand the statistics..South can not define the election North will do and let me tell you how it works

We have majority of Muslim in North so to them Muslim Muslim is not a problem and West don't care too much about religion of which West also love Tinubu an average yoruba will vote based on tribes not Religion that you can take It to bank ..now South South and South East are majorly for Obi and what they do it to make sure that they leaders are not for Obi which means the vote will also be divided regardless..

From my observations and research
TINUBU WILL WIN
ATIKU WILL COME CLOSE
OBI WILL BE THIRD

my sincere statistics

noble71:
shocked
APC Muslim/Muslim ticket will not sell in the southern part of Nigeria. PDP are still fighting themselves. Peter Obi is coming....

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

it happened in the east ...but ask yourself who is more better today....hahahahaha since una no wan get sence we go force am put for una head grin grin

Nothing like "more better"

See ? As a miracle center graduate, communication is hard for you. If East is better off, how come Lagos is Heaven for una? Why do your people flee your lands?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by chloedogie(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2022
anonimi:

The Boris Johnson who has been sacked like his predecessors Theresa May and David Cameron by Britons who hold their leaders at the local, state and federal levels accountable, even religious and business leaders are held accountable by the law and expectations of ordinary folks who continuously scrutinise their actions.
Just praying to get it right is not in line with the fact that faith/prayers without works is dead.

Theresa may and Cameron were not sacked. Also thinking the Western counties are better. Than us is a joke. Did you see yesterday when Trump's former CFO pleaded guilty to 15 felonies charges and testified under oath to doing it? Guess what? He got less than a year in jail for 15 felonies charges he personally pleaded guilty to. There are young boys and girls spending over 5 years for just one felony offence. Corrupt system with corrupt leaders. Politicians are all the same in this present generation. We just overhype the white coloured ones. The are crooks as well.

I still repeat it this that if not for their forefathers and a working system they all met, they are in no way or ways better than ours here. They are bloody selfish set of leaders.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by ezechi242: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Nothing like "more better"

See ? As a miracle center graduate, communication is hard for you. If East is better off, how come Lagos is Heaven for una? Why do your people flee your lands?

and i ask you again olodo who is much better ....name any where in lagos that is as developed as the places yorubas live than where the igbos lives ......and why is lagos the only place in the west you people use in bragging, you still have osun, ekiti,oyo,ogun make mouth with those ones too ode hahahahaha.....and its a clear fact that since your 19 years on earth, you havent traveled out of your the cage you've been staying, that is why you see lagos as haven olodo. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by BlackPantherxXx: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2022
ezechi242:

and i ask you again olodo who is much better ....name any where in lagos that is as developed as the places yorubas live than where the igbos lives ......and why is lagos the only place in the west you people use in bragging, you still have osun, ekiti,oyo,ogun make mouth with those ones too ode hahahahaha.....and its a clear fact that since your 19 years on earth, you havent traveled out of your the cage you've been staying, that is why you see lagos as haven olodo. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by brideman: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2022
If plan A fail, plan B will work grin

Quest - what is plan B?
Ans - ?
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Mummiesboy: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:

Beer parlor analysis or I mean � parlor observer.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by tope777(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2022
My joy is in two form.
1) With new electoral law, the unimaginable million votes will no longer available in the Northern Nigeria. This is the time we will know the real voters.
2) The votes in the North will be divided by 4 candidates, there is possibility each of them go with 25%.

..Fact remains that 2023 election will be decided by Southern Voters.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by anonimi: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2022
chloedogie:
Theresa may and Cameron were not sacked. Also thinking the Western counties are better. Than us is a joke. Did you see yesterday when Trump's former CFO pleaded guilty to 15 felonies charges and testified under oath to doing it? Guess what? He got less than a year in jail for 15 felonies charges he personally pleaded guilty to. There are young boys and girls spending over 5 years for just one felony offence. Corrupt system with corrupt leaders. Politicians are all the same in this present generation. We just overhype the white coloured ones. The are crooks as well.

I still repeat it this that if not for their forefathers and a working system they all met, they are in no way or ways better than ours here. They are bloody selfish set of leaders.

If western countries are not better why are you there (as I suspect you are)?
Why are several Nigerians and blacks praying and fasting to just get there even if it means selling off their family properties and risk dying in the Mediterranean Sea, Libya or the Sahara desert?

Who is stopping us now from doing what their own forefathers did for us to now have a working system so we stop exporting our various resources there while blaming them "smartly" for the underdevelopment of our continent?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by isaacsegun(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2022
fiizznation:

I see how you systematically exclude labour party from your permutation, I now understand that to some of you APC=PDP, so far any of the too win, the status quo of corruption and embezzlement remains which still favour you. But don't worry, reasonable Nigerians will speak with their votes next year February.
Re: 2023: Tough Challenges For APC As Campaigns Begin Next Month by Olumaeme: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2022
The only advantage APC is having is that PDP gave their ticket to a northerner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.