Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel (65428 Views)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Streetmovement(m): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by remsonik(f): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nonsense, if I get night to spend in an hotel, I will rather fill my bag with fruit and snacks that will fill me while in there or step out to a nearby restaurant to get good food

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Next time, go where you go chop belleful

You want to chill with the big boys and you dey complain

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by BePrepared: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Do u earn up to 30k a month as a private school teacher.

Be forming superman for faceless forum.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Onuh211(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Hanty, be calming down.....Life isn't as it seems.
We've got different classes of people, learn to respect and appreciate them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hahhhhahh
Go again. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Redhot111(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Mgbeke be feeling funky. Last last her dad na papa na palmwine tapper for village.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Kajaard: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

This girl is not well at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Betboss(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

In your mind now, your paltry 7k meal means out of the trenches.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Collins4u1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Feminist Don dey brag! � � �

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Emperorx: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:

Who Are You Really Referring To Please?
I shock poo pls did u offend her b4

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Soukiss(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Some ppl go just com dey blow lie because everbody dey earan.lie lie Mohammed
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Indispensable85(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

See dis broke ass wey dey live inside mud house. Mtcheeew......

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Caseywilliams(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Real nigga sighted grin grin

Same with me.... I rather buy junks full that fridge wey dey my hotel room than buy this kind portion of food for such outrageous amount
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Emperorx: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is just the reason you are still single and remain that way because u are mannerless

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by rickleye: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Ouch ! The guy offend you ?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Coldfeets: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
That looks like a sacrifice of 2K worth.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Pondabrown: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This is why I love myself

If I book hotel and I see say their food too dey expensive

I go just lodge for the hotel but I go dey fall out go dey eat morning, afternoon and evening food for local joint then fall back in

Person wey get sense suppose no say hotel food na better scam. For me, I normally go to a local restaurant whenever I want to eat, make I eat belle full grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by googlepikins: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu lagos na wa. agbado everywhere
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Vinsunny: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bro u need to see 5k food i get from utazi lekki face one last week i really feel i throwaway my monèy
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by abobote: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
It must be a very cheap hotel.

That food is big by hotel standard
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Melonsmasher: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wait after 2023 election if APC wins, it will be worse than this

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Impregnablefolk: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Pride goes before a fall. Make u no say I no tell u. Make u no let...come dey use u. Ehen!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by nedu666: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
I dont eat hotel food because its usually expensive. Rather i will buy plenty biscuits and soft drink to eat in my hotel room especially at night. Morning time i find buka. No dullinh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by steve929(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kobicove:
What was he expecting for ordinary 2K? undecided

If you know you can't afford a classy restaurant then don't go there to eat!
2k no ordinary again if you bless with am I go pray for you.Opay 9069451445
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Things are expensive now especially food stuff

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Focusmind: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't bother eating in a hotel that I am lodging. I usually go out and have my food. Nigerian hotels sees customers as magas that needs to be milked.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by DroppingLiquid: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is very insensitive. During the class-war, your body will not be spared.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

we read and viewed your profile... Just in case
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by abobote: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Impregnablefolk:

Pride goes before a fall. Make u no say I no tell u. Make u no let...come dey use u. Ehen!
He is right, no one force the op to eat in a hotel.
In economics, its called price descrimination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / What's The English Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.