Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel (65480 Views)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Str8talk21: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
The presentation of the food makes it uninteresting. This is my only beef with the meal.
As they say, what a man eats must be presentable to the eyes.

That's why before a guy goes after a woman, she has to be enticing to his eyes.
Am I making sense somebody? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hotel meals are premium prices.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Elidrisy20: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dem blind you?abi na thief, you thief the money
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Matrix137(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
nedu666:
I dont eat hotel food because its usually expensive. Rather i will buy plenty biscuits and soft drink to eat in my hotel room especially at night. Morning time i find buka. No dullinh
Diabetes calling
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Olahmi05: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make I no lie the food resemble sacrifice.. Lolz grin wink smiley The egg is in the middle of the sea.. Lolz grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Str8talk21: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Hey, sister pánlá! angry
Do you look like someone that eats #7k meals, when there no difference btw u and stockfish ? grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by madukaanaya(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!
clout chaser who asked you?
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Str8talk21: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Na running cost cause am

Egg and plantain na delicacy now o

Three or four small miserable looking platain na 1k
Gas cooker na 9500 for 12kg

Gallon of vegetable oil is over 30k

One seed of egg is 80 naira

Electricity bill wan u take dey enjoy a.c as you dey chop the egg nkor

Plus dem go pay workers for the hotel

Then dem must make gain

Them nor even bill am for the tomates and Maggi dem use

Ogbeni , just chop the egg in peace

Man!...u r wicked! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Harmeenah94: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wow!

Na wa ooo.

2k food looks like Plantain N300 and Egg N200, then "service" is N1500

Meanwhile...

We exchange SKRILL and PAYONEER funds from dollar to naira at sweet and nice rate. Fast, reliable and trustworthy. � LEGIT
+2349079276140
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Wordsofwisdom: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol, na plantain and egg sauce be 2k? E be like sey the oil wey dem use fry am na from heaven. grin
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Str8talk21: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Lagos no be Abia.

Every Okoro to his prison. Every Mallam to his kettle. Every Ngozi to her brothel. Every Chinedu to his baby factory.

Every Saheed to his skull mining business work, Every Taiwo to his Agbero work while his brother Idowu to his Sisha(weed) peddling hustling.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Bankowner: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
When channah1 shows people her cooking with #1700, they will gather mouth and condemn. See #2k food, a two year old can't eat this and be satisfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by latolz: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na 2k hotel
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by darichlife: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

You have the mentality of luxury and waste just like most of our politicians, we live in a developing country yet we encourage wastage of money and all fancy lifestyles and complain of poverty. Pls wasting money on food is not something we should encourage because we live in a country where millions of people go to bed hungry and starving. stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Bridget95(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

are you ok? Someone is highlighting how bad thing have gotten and you are ranting.

Look at the nonsense that can't satisfy a bird being sold at 2k.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

while ur mama n papa deh settle for pupuru et panla in the village..

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Kingcalls: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Very easy to identify not broke but poor girls

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by richardokubo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=115848635]Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

[/quote
What kind of food so want to buy for #150 in this present Buhari Nigeria make u take well o
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by membranus: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Edipet:
Not even looking yummy

Looks like food for the gods (Ebo orita).
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by etimocity(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
some time na we the attract problem to ourselves. you get 2k and you no look for mama put and hammer better rice and beans with plenty meat for 1k you lock your stomach the go your way.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Anieke77(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

shut up yeye mouth

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by gentleman82: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Downey:
*I'm calling on well - meaning Nigerians to please help talk to this woman her name are Akande Florence with phone number +2348037260195..She's a house agent of No 11 Hamodu st, pipline ogun state. It happened that my brother rented a self contain apartment from her and moved into the house 27/06/2022. With the sum of #3,2000 in total.
He told me that the following day he moved in to the house the woman started coming with another bills of (#28000) but the woman then said he is the only one that remain to pay.. He then told the woman that he doesn't have the money for now that she should give him time. He said the woman have to bust into his house through celling yesterday while he Wasn't at home to the extend that they step on his Laptop and they later called to tell him that they enter into his house . So, with that impression my brother now said he doesn't need the house again that they should re found his money back to him and the and her daughter were telling him that only #170,000 will be giving to him and he must move out of the building before they we refund the money. Please Nigerians help my brother talk to the woman it's seems the woman has control over the police station in the area according to what he told me. (Ajowon police station princely, Alagbole Ogun State). Michael is my brother's name. Thank you all for your concern.
You people are the type of terrible bad tenant that every landlord is praying not to encounter , your kind will quietly pay for a house and once you park in the house owner will become your sworn enemy to make trouble with, am sure you are a Yoruba , it is in your habit .
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nyanabo(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Low budget feminist spotted....

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by walozanga(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

U dey show urself in a faceless forum, madam pack well. U are a learner
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by noCAP(m): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

useless hoe
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by reiddecuti: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

With one SIMPle sponsored it, abi?
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by walozanga(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
darichlife:

You have the mentality of luxury and waste just like most of our politicians, we live in a developing country yet we encourage wastage of money and all fancy lifestyles and complain of poverty. Pls wasting money on food is not something we should encourage because we live in a country where millions of people go to bed hungry and starving. stay blessed.

That girl u are replying na poverty self dey worry am. She is on a cheap data.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by rasco2000me: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is ok now,each slice fry plantain is 200,and fry two eggs is 600
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by highness25(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to TwitterI at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG
2k wey you go use buy mama out still get plenty change. Na you wan form big man na
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by lildush(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are looking for trouble oooo
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Larrykkk: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

They have not told you that u r a mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / The ₦6000 Bunch Of Plantain Mofe Duncan Bought (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.