Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel (65426 Views)

What I Was Served At A Chinese Birthday Party - Chimelum Ajanma (Photos) / Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / The N16k Prawn, Plantain Served In A Lagos Hotel (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
OK. This one is called "go cook ur own"

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Supnaija(m): 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Was it your money?
I am sure you did not buy that food yourself. Because a reasonable woman will not spend 7k on food because the restaurant is high class.

You empty headed unseasoned girls that Bleep every tom dick and harry for the latest iphone will come here and open your smelling BJ mouths to insult men who work hard for their money.

A reasonable woman who gat her shit together will not open her mouth to utter something as stupid as this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Whoknowsme: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:

Maybe she had bad, past experiences from men.

My opinion though.
I felt so too but we all have had experiences and should let go.
Anyway i hope she gets over it soon

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go to the trenches where you belong and eat your desired amount of food that would lock your stomach!

Living large can't be for everyone!! So please stop complaining for just 2k food.

I ate a small quantity of rice & beef yesterday for 7k at a nice restaurant here in ajah. I didn't complain.

You Broke men should stop embarrassing yourselves!! Enter a low budget canteen and eat to your satisfaction with ₦150 and stop ranting please!!

Swear that you paid for that 7k food!
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by SouthSouth1914: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Swear that you paid for that 7k food! Mgbeke feeling funky..
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Fira09(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Whoknowsme:
I felt so too but we all have had experiences and should let go.
Anyway i hope she gets over it soon

I also wish so o.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by zeuss: 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

it seems you have a running stomach.
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by VTJN(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Emperorx:
This is just the reason you are still single and remain that way because u are mannerless
You have been brainwashed by your parents to believe marriage is the best thing that could happen to anyone wink

So sad
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Gbeng30(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
It's well with you.... I'm sure next time he won't trespass going to such place
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by VTJN(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Prince001:

Broke men u said? I bet u get freebies for food that's why u opened ur mouth like that to people that really work hard to survive, it ain't easy just cus u have some simp or heartless people that gathered or stole money that belong to everyone and take u out then u opened ur mouth so wide and spewed rubbish!!! 100% certain u are from struggling family cos only u freebies hunter always talk like that.
Continue ur suffering and smiling attitude!!!!!
in Your mind you believe any man who takes a lady out and spend on her is a simp, heartless and must be dubious?
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by orijo1980: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=BadNews post=115848222]Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;
Oh boy just cut your coat according to your size
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by SarutobiEky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

yenyen.... STFU 4 once in your life!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by yusluvad(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
It is well. God is my provider, I shall not lack...

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Komu1048(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hahaha, this one want to be seen
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Oduduwa707: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hear dis FOOL! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Localordinary: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Country hard

BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man has taken to Twitter to share Video of a N2k food he was served at a Lagos hotel, Reports.

The Man who laughed after being served a small portion of fried egg and plantain at the hotel, Wrote As Sighted By Below;

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by youngmightabbey: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Manage it please, plantain is expensive
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by shineeye1: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

"Lagos hotels won't kill me"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chb6QVTAVfk/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7bf1d690-7703-418a-8d1e-7807069302fa&ig_mid=FC0486B7-E586-47CD-BF1E-CDBE67C490CE

Source: BLOG

Abeg free the hotel. The #2k covers for other things you enjoyed while eating the dish: air conditioner, ambience, premium service ,brand prestige etc. When you seek absolute value for money, patronize MAMA PUT

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by richeeyo(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

This the mentality of a poor person

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Solofresh2: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are right babe.
Living large can't be for everyone
I don't know what he is expecting from such hotel.
An Agege bread with a plate filled with beans probably
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by qtguru(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Something has to give, either the price or the quantity. Price index don increase for goods.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Dearlord(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
This are the client I kick out of my hotel with rainboot.
Nothing of 2k in my brochure
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by goodheart01: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are u not tired of being stupid? U could even be a frustrated guy claiming to be a woman. And an impoverished one at that. Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Solofresh2: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:

Mr bad news ignore her, she needs mental rehabilitation.
But to be sincere, she is actually right
Cut your coat according to your size

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by goodheart01: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
DaInferno:
subscribe your dstv

Honestly that Jennyclay of a being reeks of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Prince001(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
VTJN:
in Your mind you believe any man who takes a lady out and spend on her is a simp, heartless and must be dubious?

No not all the men but na d one wey dey spend lavishly by enslaving others which dey common in Naija. No one need to spend money on anyone if the situation of country is good. That's d reason I don't like anyone to abuse anyone that they are broke simply cos they are asking question about the situation of the country which is affecting almost everyone except the one stealing or their friends in looting!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Solofresh2: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This is why I love myself

If I book hotel and I see say their food too dey expensive

I go just lodge for the hotel but I go dey fall out go dey eat morning, afternoon and evening food for local joint then fall back in
You be correct niggar
That guy is a pvssy ass niggar

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Prince001(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
VTJN:

No not all the men but na d one wey dey spend lavishly by enslaving others which dey common in Naija. No one need to spend money on anyone if the situation of country is good. That's d reason I don't like anyone to abuse anyone that they are broke simply cos they are asking question about the situation of the country which is affecting almost everyone except the one stealing or their friends in looting!!!!!
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Kaiser20: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehhee grin grin grin

He caused it. Why would he request for plantain now that plantain is very costly.

Careless spending.
Ok, next time request for Cassava and Corn , it's been subsidized by.......Mr.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Prince001(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are right babe.
Living large can't be for everyone
I don't know what he is expecting from such hotel.
An Agege bread with a plate filled with beans probably

Na them them, u can see by their comments. One word Simp!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Me like guy man i won't eat dat food na to call that werey wey save me the food to return my 2k on my way to another hotel
Re: Man Shares Video Of N2k Food He Was Served At A Lagos Hotel by usagee36: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nigerians have been forced to deit by APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Did Not Eat This Food, Then You Must Be Of A Younger Generation / The Shape Of The New 50cl 7up Bottle: What Do You Think About It? / What's The English Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.