Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List (45216 Views)

Osondu Victor Igwilo: US Reacts To Arrest Of Fraudster On FBI Wanted List / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos) / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://fij.ng/article/16-nigerians-on-interpols-wanted-list/
Out of the 16 people only one is Muslim and Northerner, if to say Muslim are majority in the list, everyone will attack Muslim and Islam but since they are Christians, southerners and Igbos nobody will mind to say bad thing about them, no problem after Jesus return all this injustice will be over the world will be sweet for the true followers of Jesus Christ
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by adesile8697: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Honor roll.Honor roll....
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by niel63(m): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
For the ignorant and foolish...
they are called Nigerian! Irrespective of our tribes.

It doesn't matter if 100 names are in Igbo. We we all be treated alike.

The only trend in Nigeria these days is that people who are deeply into some sort of corruption are practically the only ones with enough money.

Nevertheless, if igbos do not top the list won't you all be surprised?

I'll be damned the day my people stop leading in crime! angry

E don tey wey yansh dey for back.
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by uchennaq(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Magu is worse than all of them.
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by PapaFejiro: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Igbo people, chai. Na wa o.
Oghene meh...biko.

Why are you people like this? Later you will call yourselves umu chineke and look at how you guys are destroying our country name outside.
It's really bad.
Not good at all.
Nemere2020:

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Opintiwa: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
ForumNL:
Even though this is a disgrace to Igbo

But this doesn't change the fact that I'm obedient
The list might contain Igbo in high number but doesn't mean there are no good Igbo people

I'm yoruba
I'm obedient

You must one way or the other be a kid who had daddy issues
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Successkay12(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nemere2020:

See as they are much on the list. Children of hate keep disappointing us home and abroad
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Onucs(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
See Ghana oo, small nyansh wey dey shake
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Dhefjud: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
ForumNL:

Look at this ewu, alaileko omo
It's because of people like you that Jesus said it is finished,

Simple sentence your brain cannot comprehend

My man shut up na you no sabi speak English. If u speak well him go understand u
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by iamme1234(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:

Also noticed how you conveniently ignored those mentioned to talk about the one that suits your own narrative.

Even before opening the thread I knew at least 12 of those 16 would be from the East.

Afghaneastern city of ihiala

1 Like

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by plaindealer: 3:58am On Aug 20, 2022
If biafra dey as a country, the whole of biafra including men, women and children go dey on Interpol list.

smh..

1 Like

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by wowcatty: 5:36am On Aug 20, 2022
The topic should have been the 14 igbos on interpol watch list with 1 Yoruba and 1 Northerner.
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by ForumNL(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Dhefjud:

My man shut up na you no sabi speak English. If u speak well him go understand u
I don't have your time, if you find it difficult to understand simple English sentence then replying you is a waste
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Priwillo: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2022
epondudu:
Summarize version: the list of the wanted persons by INTERPOL OVER DRUG AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING,DEVELOPING , ARMED ROBBERY , RAPE ,ASSAULT RELATED OFFENSES.

1.Esohe Edosomwan
2.Boniface Uche
3.Eneh Uzoma
4.Edem Mbuotidem Asuquo
5.Charles Chinweikpe Ezekwem
6.Chinedu Festus Ezeunara
7.Benedict Okoro
8.Akachi Vitus,
9.Alcachi Nwokorie
10.Stanley Ikechukwu 11.Malahi Obidiozor
12.Timloh Butchang Nkem
13.Festus Okromi
14.Frankle Austine da Costa
15.Bouhari Salif NOT A NIGERIAN
16.Ifakemi Adeshina

More reasons why a referendum is necessary

1 Like

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by ASAPFERG1: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2022
coputa:
Out of every ten nigerians who commits grievous crime in and out of the country,eight must be easterners,Igbo man money is always stained,this is the reason i will never trust pandora pit obi,it's in their DNA,The igbos are only good in business because of their greedy and cheating nature,they cannot make good leaders,check their region.
they are only good in business in nigeria because of cheating. . Outside Nigeria, the police jail tuem like flies because they can't do genuine business grin grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Herdsmen:
Edo ,Yoruba, Niger delta ,igbo ,Hausa ... the hustle don finally pass Biafrans .. Nigerians don break monopoly.. kudos to Buhari and Apc..

Nigerians sef
. Salif is a 50-year-old native of Zinder, Niger State.
Zinder is Republic Niger . Just by the spelling!
French add O to U tongue tongue tongue
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by OderaOdesigo: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
thesicilian:

Also noticed how you conveniently ignored those mentioned to talk about the one that suits your own narrative.

Even before opening the thread I knew at least 12 of those 16 would be from the East.

It’s so sad what Nairaland has become - a haven for mainly illiterates, semi-illiterates from the SE, many of whom belong to IPOB/ESN/UGM. They invade every thread and, of course, now that they are mainly quiet about BIAFRA, it is because the IPOB hierarchy has temporarily reassigned its media arm to the promotion of the LP Candidate, as part of their SE agenda.

It’s a big shame!
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by OderaOdesigo: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Priwillo:

More reasons why a referendum is necessary

Honestly, most reasonable people came to that conclusion ages ago - give them the referendum and let them do. Nigeria will emerge more prosperous and United once they leave.
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Priwillo: 1:23am On Aug 21, 2022
OderaOdesigo:

Honestly, most reasonable people came to that conclusion ages ago - give them the referendum and let them do. Nigeria will emerge more prosperous and United once they leave.

WELL, WITH THE HAPPENINGS ITS VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF LETTING THEM GO.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MOST PEOPLE FEEL A CALL FOR A REFERENDUM IS A DEATH SENTENCE.

1 Like

Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by Tundex911: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by eallstar: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
kettykin:
Notice how the ignorant poster cleverky left out Abba kyari. Tufiakwa , partiality is a curse from the deepest pit of hell
The poster clearly said INTERPOL and not FBI
Kyari is wanted by FBI, it's a different organization/body
Re: 16 Nigerians On Interpol’s Wanted List by OderaOdesigo: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Priwillo:

WELL, WITH THE HAPPENINGS ITS VERY CLEAR THAT THEY ARE SCARED OF LETTING THEM GO.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY MOST PEOPLE FEEL A CALL FOR A REFERENDUM IS A DEATH SENTENCE.

You’re spot-on on this, I couldn’t agree more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna / Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.