Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (89882 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Africana1123(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Well, it's manageable. Half bread is better than kulilkuli

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by johnnychuks(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

why will you use kulikulli as an example, kuli is highly expensive now, don't toil with kulikulli pls grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Honestfrend: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hallelujah...

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by deltateam: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Carry your negative energy outa here.

That's why I kick people! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by mmsen: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
sammirano:
Trust is treasure to igbos, Its natural among Yorubas

Take this rubbish elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Lionking1913(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jealousy HD
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abfinest007:
He has good people around him

And he must have really sent a truckload of excess money
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Blackdisciple(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eyah.... is very good to have good family oo.

That reminds me of someone telling me about her cousin bro, who was in China and keep sending money to his parents to build and erect business arena at the front of the house. After so many years working in China one issue results to another he was later deported back to naija , well he didn't worry hoping there's something at home ( Nigerian) guy came back and discovered nothing no house no money remaining. Mind you he was sending the cash straight to his parents oo him, guy was brought back to square one by his family.
She told me that after he arrived and realized there's was nothing he left home and start squatting with his Alaba friends oo hustle again and rented apartment the family never saw him again till date but he is still in Nigeria.

Omoh even me wey she dey tell I almost cry oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by lawrenzooo: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out

These days there are cooperate organizations that can handle that for you. ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS TO SIGN CONTRACT.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Odinakaibe2022(m): 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
cry kissWhat a happy moment ,he feels ontop of the world kiss
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Kajaard: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Please answer this simple question: does your father have a house? Or you all live in a rented apartment?

Always talking out of your ass. Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by advanceDNA: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Are u like this in real life or just on nairaland??
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Juoflife1(f): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very nice
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Agugbadin: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nice one. Congratulations.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by dododawa1: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
D MONEY and D HUSTLE is CLEAN,if not,forget it.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by merits(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

which one have you ever built for yourself?

The compound is tight,na your money dey use build am.
Toxic people like you aren't hard to find.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by polirutgfrk(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Now I need to buy tickets to Dubai grin grin grin
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by schoolcampus: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by adecz: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
❌❌The plot & house is too small for
the money $$$ he sent ...☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by ogbonti: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.

exactly - Dubai ? which work him dey work there ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
ogbonti:

exactly - Dubai ? which work him dey work there ?

Abeg follow me ask them.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by LikeAking: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
adecz:

❌❌The plot & house is too small for
the money $$$ he sent ...☹️☹️☹️☹️

U c d Moni?

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Guyman01: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin
Ekwensu a romancia mami water, Ekwensu a romancia mami water!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Adebayoa159: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chaii too early to prove how stupid you are and mind you Mr mumu, you call that beautiful house nothing,, your type are those who never count amount of 500k since you born
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by princeakino(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congratulations ugo bro. I'm very happy for you.
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by einsteine(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
YouTube hustlers and their annoying commentary

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by BENEAMATA: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin
vawu . . . . .
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by juman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Strange.
This is exceptional. Very very good family.

Families usually eat the money sent to them.

But there might be shocker awaits him.
The house maybe in another person’s name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by juman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out

Even your mum might disappoint you.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by BENEAMATA: 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Guyman01:

Ekwensu a romancia mami water, Ekwensu a romancia mami water!
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Collyno82(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

See who is talking,,, go to her village, they are living on rentage apartment all this small girls with big God. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.