Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home (89881 Views)

This House Built With Plastic Bottle Is Better Than A Block House( Pictures) / A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / A Delta Man Commissions 'Christmas House' Built By His Children (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Sermwell(m): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
lailo:
The money is actually double the structure you are seeing. Trust me. I would just walked in quietly and sit down. They will get the message. Trust nigerians at your own peril undecided
Shut up oga! If the money he has been sending isn't close to what he's seeing, he won't be this grateful!
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Many mothers tend to be protective over this because having such built tends to add to their "vindication" and they make sure it is done. cheesy

Hahahahahaha 100% true.

For validation sake ni grin
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by NaijaCover(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by edydeyemi(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
thesicilian:
My mom is the only person I can trust to do this kind of thing for me when I travel out
3Belly things cheesy
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
You get luck say your uncle is not Chiwetalu Agu grin

grin
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by themanderon: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
He is lucky they didn't tell him stories about the money. Some wicked family members will send phoney pictures claiming it is the house they are building while helping themselves with the money.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by adesola8r: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good familyGood family...
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Nwaotu10(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
Umuigbo... jisienu ike.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by kenob28(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
he came back with only waist bam? are you sure of this STORY?
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Omesbrit(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

Well, it's manageable. Half bread is better than kulilkuli
Pls get a life, you don't know how much it cost to build house, make enquiry on building materials.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by 07kjb: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make I speak Owerri small

Aku ruo uyo amata onyekpataraya
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by godofuck231: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is massive about the house undecided? The compound is even tight. Mtchheew! Nawa oo!!

na this kind one her family de buy land for Bush claiming they bought a house for her in ikoyi

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Akerele44(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
cybriz82:

U forget say ur country currency na trash ..

Ohh u are from Ghana ?

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Ofadaman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
E no easy o, he has good family
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by NwokoloOwa: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by donbenie(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Village people..
Where did anybody mention massive in relation to the house?
Evil humans..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by justmondris: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.

It’s never about how much you are earning but how much you are investing/ saving.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by spafu(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Wow great!

What kind of job was he doing over there and how much was he earning?

Congratulations man.
Go Dubai go ask nah.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by bigcee(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
grin

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by bigcee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Drdreluv: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

v oponu civilized cow show us own ashewo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by ogbonti: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Abeg follow me ask them.

exactly my point - this looks, feels, walks, talks and smells like proceeds from bottom of the barrel yahoo-yahoo or pimping of naija girls for ahi work at Bur Dubai or Deira - even visa boys never eat finish talkless of sending money home to build house grin grin
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by EmmaLege: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
cool
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Cleanworld(f): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Akacollins7:
Nothing like having good family. You're among the lucky people

You can say that again and again. Not this one that will be planning to take their family members life because of properties and money...

they have no love for anybody...Awon olofo's
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Studyinchina200(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Show us your own.
Jennyclay:

Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:

Haaaaaaa!!!
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by steryj(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Cypress042 post=115850843] My elder sister sent 4million to me to help complete her four flats, starting from Pop, 24 china doors, full tiles for two sitting rooms upstairs, 30meters fence at the front only with gate, borehole, concrete floor and lastly well painted.
During that time I was also building my own house at the cost of 5million only for her to home and claimed I used her money to build my house even while people came to celebrate her new house for her fully completed. She dragged me everywhere in the town. It's painful.
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by lomprico(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
I'm sure he is one of the deportees
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Heterodox(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why do Nigerians keep building houses with no sufficient spaces for grasses and trees?
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Anndrew(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
softwerk:
Lolz,u copy this quote from Facebook...
Lolz
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by Anndrew(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

No vex,make we see ur own house
Re: Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home by one4GOD(f): 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-SPcCwiZo

Nigerian man returns home from Dubai to see the house his family built for him while working and sending money home

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chbwe0yATGK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
good family, now everyone will enjoy together and the guy is fulfilled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Nigerchin, Kabelmetal And Coleman Cables,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.