Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Best way to Get Rid Of Tattoo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best way to Get Rid Of Tattoo? (215 Views)

Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo) / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / The 3D Skills Of Tattoo Artists Surpassed All Expectations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best way to Get Rid Of Tattoo? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
After getting rid of your tattoo were they scars?

Did the area got disfigured?

Am not going to hide things here my left arm from the side of neck to my wrist is tattoo filled a D'rock kind of tattoo.

My right arm was virgin till i traveled to an asian city for a video work, i couldnt resist the temptation i got it tattooed. But it was just from my elbow lenth to my wrist.

Now am not regreting it at all, infact i still love them.
If the tattoo removal is going to disfigure my skin then am more than ok to live with my tattoos.

Have you undergone a tattoo removal sugery? Did your got back to it original form?

(1) (Reply)

Best Friends / 19-year Old Woman Delivers Twins With Different Biological Dads! / Insights On How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.