Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38860 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Helpout12345:

OP, this is the advise you need. And ignore that teenager up there.
Ok.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by vicben27(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
how much do you earn idiot!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by etrouble: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

And which pastor told you that you have been destined never to make money? Go make your own millions, then marry a billionaire. Until then, shut the fucck up

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Millz404(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.

41 and still making choice based on 100k instead of you to roll your sleeves up and contribute your own quota to make things work. There is a reason why alimony will never work in Nigeria, because most of the women go into marriage wholly dependent on the man. I just watched an American show this afternoon and a couple were contemplating renting a house and there were busy dividing expenses, and that is how it is mostly there, that's why when they have problems it is very easy for the woman to kick the man out. They even pull up funds to buy homes together and have their names together on the deed. All these poverty plagued third world country women will instead want to add more poverty on the man.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by henrimoto(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Apart from earning 100k/monthly, does he have the positive characters you desire your man to have ? Is he 'God-fearing' type ? Are you happy and relax, whenever he is around ? See, @blessedmercy. There is room for GROWTH, IMPROVEMENT & ENLARGEMENT in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Oizee(f): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
GenderMix:
No doubt money is very key to sustaining a marriage. Infact it's one of the key ingredients that can help grease love. The lack of money can make love go sour...lol...

Having said that, marriage has an ultimate aim which is for companionship. As far as both of you have the drive to succeed and are not lazy and can cut you cloth according to your size then the amount may just be inconsequential.

If the man earns 100k, he has the qualities you like and is focused then you can start with that. Just ensure he has common sense and listens to advise. It doesn't matter if as a lady you earn higher than him. You guys should have plans and execute them together. Just encourage him by supporting him financially. Just assist him but let him be the one to take care of the major bills.

Plan around the money you earn. Don't live above your means. There are pragmatic means you can adopt to cut cost. Forget the pressure around, most of what you see are illusions. Just focus on your happiness.

I wish you best of luck.
God bless u Sir for dis piece.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
henrimoto:
Apart from earning 100k/monthly, does he have the positive characters you desire your man to have ? Is he 'God-fearing' type ? Are you happy and relax, whenever he is around ? See, @blessedmercy. There is room for GROWTH, IMPROVEMENT & ENLARGEMENT in marriage.

Hmm... We are still getting to know each other though but he's seriously itching to settle down considering his age and he's not trying to give us time to know if we are what we really want in all ramifications.

Ok, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by EmahBoss(f): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
If you also earn something similar to what he earns, yes, you can pull it through. Just limit childbearing to one or two and enjoy yourself. Look for a side hustle to meet up with the family expenses. Do a very low-key wedding. Don't try to keep up with the Joneses

Ignore jennyclay she is still a teenager and will always say the opposite just so she can get popular on nairaland. With the way she hops on every thread, she is jobless. She is a broke girl probably begging one guy to marry her so she can be free of frustration. Yeye dey smell

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
EmahBoss:
If you also earn something similar to what he earns, yes, you can pull it through. Just limit childbearing to one or two and enjoy yourself. Look for a side hustle to meet up with the family expenses. Do a very low-key wedding. Don't try to keep up with the Joneses

Ignore jennyclay she is still a teenager and will always say the opposite just so she can get popular on nairaland. With the way she hops on every thread, she is jobless. She is a broke girl probably begging one guy to marry her so she can be free of frustration. Yeye dey smell

Ok. Thank you Sis. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Baronthecelebri: 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
shhgesguhsgsjhssgjgsgshxvshksshussjshhhhssjuagyaahahha
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ira3oladosu: 10:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
U r blessed beyond measuresU r blessed beyond measures...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Barims(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your parents should be ashamed they gave birth to a stupid girl like you

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
ira3oladosu:
U r blessed beyond measuresU r blessed beyond measures...

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

I really love you ladies.
A rich man is the prayer of all ladies.
It proves na mumu dey love.
Love is the dummy sold to rich mean to settle down but thrown out of the window when poor man comes.
And what makes you think the rich guy will be interested in the broke lady anyway?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
fman:

You even see man wey dey make 100k
For this APC regime and u dey complain..
With the situation of things in Nigeria,
Oya leave him
U go mad as many girls go dive him!!
Even jennyclay that just commented rubbish above me
Go follow rush am!

; D
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

You guys are in your 40s shocked shocked nna men.

And funny enough, she has been holding on since her 20’s, banging different rich guys all in the name of relationship to secure them but dem dey chop clean mouth.
All of a sudden, she found herself in her 40’s.
Unaccomplished, no kids, no family, no reasonable relationship and to make it worse, she is not even financially prepared for the life in her 40’s and above without a support from a man.
What a life

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
etrouble:

And which pastor told you that you have been destined me er to make money? Go make your own millions, then marry a billionaire. Until then, shut the fucck up

Abi ooo

Ask am my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Millz404:

41 and still making choice based on 100k instead of you to roll your sleeves up and contribute your own quota to make things work. There is a reason why alimony will never work in Nigeria, because most of the women go into marriage wholly dependent on the man. I just watched an American show this afternoon and a couple were contemplating renting a house and there were busy dividing expenses, and that is how it is mostly there, that's why when there have problems it is very easy for the woman to kick the man out. They even pull up funds to buy homes together and have their names together on the deed. All these poverty plagued third world country women will instead want to add more poverty to the man.

Just imagine if a woman close to menopause, no more in her prime, beauty dropping drastically is still making this kind of request, just imagine how entitled, pompous, selective and arrogant she would have been in her 20’s and 30’s

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
emmaodet:

Just imagine if a woman close to menopause, no more in her prime, beauty dropping drastically is still making this kind of request, just imagine how entitled, pompous, selective and arrogant she would have been in her 20’s and 30’s

SMH... **Smiles and walks away**

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
emmaodet:

And funny enough, she has been holding on since her 20’s, banging different rich guys all in the name of relationship to secure them but dem dey chop clean mouth.
All of a sudden, she found herself in her 40’s.
Unaccomplished, no kids, no family, no reasonable relationship and to make it worse, she is not even financially prepared for the life in her 40’s and above without a support from a man.
What a life

**Smiles and walks away**

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sultan003(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

How much is the lady earning?��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tamcamp253: 1:01am On Aug 20, 2022
I bet she wil not answer that question.. Na them be that, RUN OOO
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tamcamp253: 1:07am On Aug 20, 2022
I am sure you just finished secondary school or you are a 100 level student and Dey house because of ASUU strike, ride on sister, but pls answer the person who earlier asked How much you Dey earn
Jennyclay:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tamcamp253: 1:14am On Aug 20, 2022
That means you the OP is a big LIAR, why you Dey fear if you say you earn a little above the man, that means you don’t even have anything to support don’t say you earn a little more than him, Men Scarce ooo
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by jamznato: 2:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Ode it is not advisable o. But it is advisable to be jumping from one man to another till your time pass you by. Those people who manage to cater for family at a salary below 100k are they fools, even in this buhari condition. Wealth can be created when two people work together but some of us are look for space in mars before we settle down. None sense

14 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ednut1(m): 2:31am On Aug 20, 2022
She ignored the questions asking how much she makes. At 41 you even lucky a man is considering you

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by iLegendd(m): 4:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Those of us that earn more than that even while we sleep are not ready to marry you people (especially when you have character issues or materialistic). All we want is great sex, no infection, and peace of mind.

We will f*ck you and still f*ck your bestie behind you because she too wants a man with money and this makes her vulnerable.

After men with money are tired of using you, you'll still settle with a man who earns less or stay single or be a rich man's babymama.

Your job is not to leech your husband, but complement his effort with yours. Be a great woman (not a social media queen who sleeps around) so that you can get a great and rich man.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by pointblank247(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Fuuuulish people every where.
Correct level headed and educated men making less than 50k a month are getting married on the daily to beautiful ladies with content.

Its not about how much you are making, it's about your potentiality. Its not about where you are, but where you are going.

Marry someone going somewhere and both of you will get there together. If you are about marrying a lady that is more concerned with how much you are making now, please run, she has nothing to offer rather she is a destiny eater.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Lucasinho(m): 5:35am On Aug 20, 2022
iLegendd:

Those of us that earn more than that even while we sleep are not ready to marry you people (especially when you have character issues or materialistic). All we want is great sex, no infection, and peace of mind.

We will f*ck you and still f*ck your bestie behind you because she too wants a man with money and this makes her vulnerable.

After men with money are tired of using you, you'll still settle with a man who earns less or stay single or be a rich man's babymama.

Your job is not to leech your husband, but complement his effort with yours. Be a great woman (not a social media queen who sleeps around) so that you can get a great and rich man.

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2022
sultan003:

How much is the lady earning?��

Between 150 and 200.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2022
70 percent of government workers (civil servants) do not earn more than 100k, yet they have lovely families

It is not how much you earn, it's more of how discipline you are

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sageb: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2022
ITbomb:
70 percent of government workers (civil servants) do not earn more than 100k, yet they have lovely families

It is not how much you earn, it's more of how discipline you are

so true

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / How Can A 37 Yrs Old Single Lady Attract Suitors? / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.