Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38820 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
No it's not advisable, wait till Angel come down and marry you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by chimeremodlyn: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

madam, except you're married, you go tey for you papa house. How can you even say such. well some of us married into that and today we are land ladies. i pity you but i guess you're still very young. The story will change when you get older and still not married. You will begin to pray for anyone and watch what you wish yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by gaspology(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
Anu øfia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sukkot: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
it is not advisable. the nigga must be mad why would you want to share your 100k ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i mean if its 5 million a month i would be happy to share with a woman but 100k ? i would be single forever

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by CCC2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
It is only a concern to you because you are jobless. How much are you earning yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Akalia(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.
You this girl. Attention seeker. Fake thread.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by bonnyhope: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

You again with money matter

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Such a man have not come your way, within you, you are wishing to have such a man.

But wait o.

How much are your earning plus including your parents?

No vex na question ah asked?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Gbeng30(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
No wahala, I'm sure it's not by force just look for person who earn more or even millionaire ..that's how some of this ladies fall in to the hand of the ritualist...most of today ladies has become liability to men because of their stupid self entitlement...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Scottz: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?
Ask the mumu o
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Peppysco: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Na woman like you dey see marriage as a "Poverty Alleviation Venture"
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by holluwizzy: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Na ur type dey marry carpenter las las.

100k no be beans for this economy.

Maybe u should marry the one that is earning 6 or 7 figures and use u for ritual.

Infact u urself, how much re u earning?

Jennyclay:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emanobis(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much was your dad earning when he married Ur mum?

It is very possible...d only problem is the Materialistic and, unwarranted and irrelevant competition among women folk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by superCleanworks(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

If you check this girl for real life na one room , salesgirl way dey collect 20k, she could be jobless sef
I just hope you are earning more than 100k fool

sales girl abi village beer parlour attendant wey old men dey pass around with 500 naira

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Neoteny(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

This skinny figure with the flat chest and butt cannot consume more than 30k monthly to maintain.

Allow those with more meat on them to complain about so-called meagre incomes

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
what a gold digger...keep kissing those frogs until you see prince charming in your late 70s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Odunayaw(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
How much is she earning
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Hnnnmmmmmm...

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by DavSagacity(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tell us how much are u earning yourself...??
I
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by MilitantAtheist: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just wondering why this thread was moved to fp, perhaps to spark a gender war. You op with that ur old wrinkling yellowish face suggest the disgusting situation going on in your underwear, I can't imagine how disgusting it is down there if your face looks like that and you shamelessly put such face there for humans to see but if you even manage to see who to marry you will still be forming? Wonders shall not end. These nigeria girls with their smelling over fhuckd vagina will still be feeling entitled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are so pathetic,,, so in your miserable mindset the definition of a good man is the one with money?

I pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Truthday: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. he's 40 and I'm already 41.
When are we now going to start having children if we still delay?

Exactly my point.

Ok.

When you enter menopause
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by BananaPeel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

So, at this your old age, you don't know there are many happily married couple with husband earning less than 100k?

You are here looking for advice until he marries someone else and you will start going from one church to another for pastor to pray for you. It's people like you giving Pastors headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by donogaga(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

The table will always turn. Tomorrow is pregnant.

Get that into your greasy head.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Prolific007(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

werrin dey worry u.
From all u said
It signifies that you are a broke girl and have nothing to offer than to

depend on his 100k salary. I pray everyday never to jam your type for marriage.
check the bolded

Angbian wam msugh sha liam ne

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by exever100(f): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Its obvious you don't know what you want...there is more to marriage than just money .it also shows that you have nothing to offer the man...you two don't deserve each other . wait for your husband he is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

What happened to growing together? Being a help mate and love and understanding?

100k is low bt it depends on the person and the lifestyle they want to live. For some people even 300k is not enough. lol
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by kenq2t(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Not advisable to marry a broke girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by sadiqabuch: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please don't marry him, you can give me his address and name. I have responsible maidens for him, who are ready to marry him, even if he earns ½ of 100k, provided he is never relaxed with his present earnings.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by princeemmma(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

And once the right man never show up, you end up marrying a man with 50k undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Successfulben: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
You are so unfortunate. I pity her if she listens to your advice because you wish you were in her shoes. After distorting your pussy, you think you can ever see a good man,idiot.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by mvem(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

how much are you making ?

Can't you compliment him ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

So This Is Marriage? / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / 'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.