Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38893 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Saintinoo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
GenderMix:
No doubt money is very key to sustaining a marriage. Infact it's one of the key ingredients that can help grease love. The lack of money can make love go sour...lol...

Having said that, marriage has an ultimate aim which is for companionship. As far as both of you have the drive to succeed and are not lazy and can cut you cloth according to your size then the amount may just be inconsequential.

If the man earns 100k, he has the qualities you like and is focused then you can start with that. Just ensure he has common sense and listens to advise. It doesn't matter if as a lady you earn higher than him. You guys should have plans and execute them together. Just encourage him by supporting him financially. Just assist him but let him be the one to take care of the major bills.

Plan around the money you earn. Don't live above your means. There are pragmatic means you can adopt to cut cost. Forget the pressure around, most of what you see are illusions. Just focus on your happiness.

I wish you best of luck.

You are saying this as if men give a Bleep about all these evening newspapers lamenting about a guys income. When real guys want to get married, there are good, hard-working and responsible ladies who will marry a guy earning 50k .

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Sainttops(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Wait till Dangotes sibling ask you out.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by lereinter(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Let me send you zah zuh number
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Dwana96(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
At age 60, people like u will still be singing carry me dey go my husband house.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by zeenaman: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by akanbiaa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
If you call a man earning 100k poor man what of the majority that earns less than 30k monthly ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

This kind of women dey grow old for her parents house shall, later na one local man go come give her belly

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Odunharry(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I'm guessing you are not earning a kobo and you are only hoping to leech off him to death hence the worry. Well truthfully it isn't advisable since you won't be bringing any financial substance to the home.

My condolences to the guy in advance though.
I hope the guy will dodge the bullet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by eallstar: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

U will be waiting forever
Unless you want to settle for yahoo Boys who may consider you for ritual renewal in the future

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Draslo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lmao! You forgot to mention the never ending bride price of financially supporting her broke ass family
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Wow.....So a person who earns 100k is not the right man??
A man can earn as much as 2M per month and still not be the right man for U.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Antoeni(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
You go Tay Well Well For Ground
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Dwana96(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

werrin dey worry u.
From all u said
It signifies that you are a broke girl and have nothing to offer than to

depend on his 100k salary. I pray everyday never to jam your type for marriage.
check the bolded
Amen to ur prayer, bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by NaijaCover(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Take The Bull By The Horn
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Bizibi(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

how much you dey make?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by muykem: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Husband snatcher, You want to push innocent woman away and take over with your evil advice.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by tamdun: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
advanceDNA:
Wouldn't it be nice if you have a 100k or more job too so that you can both have at least 200k entering your home at the end of the month?

Lol.....Its just funny how unacomplished, broke people tag others unworthy of them when they are not even worth half of who they look down upon the end of the month

U women should become more hardworking...
and stop making hardworking people feel like they are nothing
Exactly why men listen to Andrew tate these days, some women just want men to worship them just because they have virgina

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fantasy2018: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grillbar:
Mercychen must you bring everything to this site. Can you not make one decision on your own without nairaland.
hahahahaha!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by SocialJustice: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

How much are you earning?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Promising5555: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Can you post your man and details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by TheZeezle(m): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Just try and post his social media handle on here and see all these dirty things advising you stalking him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Mummiesboy: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

I pity the guy that will get marry to you if you are not yet married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Aroyjunior(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
If you are a responsible fellow you won't care how much he is making....if I was the man that wants to marry you and I saw this me self will japa cos it shows you would be a 101% liability to me my self.
Your type is if you want to buy maggi 10naira you would wait till person come back.
Godforbid you in my life.
A woman also has to be up and doing so that you won't eventually end up being a slave in the husband house and you people should stop thinking that sex is the only thing you have to offer in a relationship.
Support your man and grow together you would earn value and respects.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How much are you earning?

It's it advisable marry a lady that's jobless?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
For better for worse. For richer for poorer
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by miketayo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

I won't advise a man earning 100k to marry, even 200k sef, but from your comment I won't advise any man to marry your type, you bring nothing to the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

werrin dey worry u.
From all u said
It signifies that you are a broke girl and have nothing to offer than to

depend on his 100k salary. I pray everyday never to jam your type for marriage.
check the bolded

Swears that girl would milk any man that marries her.....Am 100% sure she is a broke gal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by superCleanworks(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

do not ever try that .
do not marry him if he is not able to employ dangote as a cleaner in his toilet.
dey there dey monitor man salary. How much is in your bank?
Beyonce bought a jet for her man. Kim bought an aventador for her man. what can you afford?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by omozu1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

You dey cook you hand for pot
After wasting your your youthful days and sharing you bottom for all men in the name of looking a husband if you una nor see
You come join them dey sing God carry me go my husband house.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by IHIEGOD: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=115856570]It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!! [/qu

Ur type only earn Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp likes. If u can't manage little u can't manage big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Evilblackman(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

If you check this girl for real life na one room , salesgirl way dey collect 20k, she could be jobless sef
I just hope you are earning more than 100k fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by chukkystar(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
They are people earning 30k in this Economy with Wives.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.