Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (38739 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by elisho: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=115856570]It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!! [/quote how much ur papa get when he marred ur mother

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Oluwakiya: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
If both of you can put resources together for a lucrative business and suspend having children for about 2yrs and see the biz grows. I believe being rich is about multiplication of your little income. The truth is even if he earns 500k if not properly manage it will still not be enough.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Fearyourcreator: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?
Person wey no get work ... Na them dey talk like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by mvem(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
It's not advisable my dear! 100k is way too small. Haba!!

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!!
how much are you making ?

Can't you complement him with what you earn ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by toujurs: 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?
Which kind of stupid question is this, are you marry him because of money or love, I see why men don't value and cheat on their wives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Romanoff(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Anyone can marry even with 50k bit don't bring kids into the mix until your finances are better.

Kids are cute and all but the cost of diapers and formula after 6 months exclusive breasts feeding will cost you.

Those kids grow like weed, you go buy clothes tire. If you pikin dey chop like my own, na three things of formula e go dey consume per month.

Until both your finances are better, I repeat, don't bring in kids.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Just wondering why this thread was moved to fp, perhaps to spark a gender war. You op with that ur old wrinkling yellowish face suggest the disgusting situation going on in your underwear, I can't imagine how disgusting it is down there but if you even manage to see who to marry you will still be forming? Wonders shall not end. These nigeria girls with their smelling over fhuckd vagina will still be feeling entitled.
Just imagine one olosho that lives on handout like parasites rejecting a hundred thousand earner and also calling him a poor man.

Majority of the girls on this forum are practical olosho with zero thoughts of marriage yet can not leave married men alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by chimeremodlyn: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

These are exactly my fears cos once somebody enters the next thing is to start having children. With such income coupled with other expenses, I dey fear o.

Pls, don't marry that guy. Allow him marry someone that is deserving of him cos you're not. May God not bring you close to my brother. I go shoot you. I have a brother who was earning 95k as a lecturer in Madonna University, when he got married to his wife. fast-forward, some years now, he works with the biggest oil company there is. He travels out of the country every 2weeks and this summer, he sent his wife and kids to Dubai for the holidays with plenty spending cash.
Stay there and be worrying about 100k not being enough, and watch the way another woman will marry him and watch him progress in life
Leech

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by davidtemi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

O ma se o sad

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by mvem(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
it is so clear that you don't work or earn anything because why make it seem that the 100k is all that will be used...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by asanausana91: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
How much are you bringing
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by crafteck(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
What are you earning
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by bigpicture001: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Babe.... Go and. Marry .... U are not marrying someone incomes'.... So long as he is ambitious.... He will grow...

That's how. My gf of 3years dumped me citing this same income.. then I was earning 30k sh earns about 200k. Sh went after a banker who earnest 160k...

Now I earn 300k by being consistent while her guy is still on 180k.with all the cheating and uncare wey follow am....

Wait till u meet millionaire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by crafteck(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Dear, what are you guys earning
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Abujaexpress: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
cheesy
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by FatherOfJesus: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

aren't you making money yourself?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Successfulben: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
I strongly believe you are still in your early or mid-twenties. Pls don't marry him wait until he starts earning #100,000,000 by then you have passed the age of menopause, then you can go and propose to him, he will then marry you. You know you are the only beautiful and sexy girl in the world.
Blessedmercy8:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
fman:

You!!
How much u dey make?

Hehehehe pls help me ask him oo..

This so where to know a woman with sense and understanding
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Abujaexpress: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
tongue
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nemesis08(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
As you are saying no, God forbid; understand that some are married but currently unemployed. While some couples' income joined is not even up to that 100k

God forbid!! I reject it IJN!! [/quote]
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by DrObum(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why wait for a better man in terms of earning higher? Do those things yourself.

I advise the better men to go for women earning like them and not marry down to someone that is waiting to be upgraded.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by SPAMBOX7: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Brokass forming posh on NL lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by slaxe1: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omo, see question oooo..... A whole 100k and you're asking if it is okay

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Confirm4real(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

What are you bringing to the table

It's people like you that would later beg to marry any man available when age is telling on you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nimirayz: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Imagine that the leeche of a lady earns up to 70k,
wont they be ok to @least startup and grow financially as a couple?

Men should pls help themselves by going to women who would add value to the family.

( If ur are lady, pls, dont take advice from a broke and or single lady...One cant give what one doesnt have. )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Munamoqel: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

what happened to your God given hair ? are you bald you need Peter obi in your life !
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by MilitantAtheist: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
exever100:
Its obvious you don't know what you want...there is more to marriage than just money .it also shows that you have nothing to offer the man...you two don't deserve each other . wait for your husband he is coming.
you're advising an unmarried woman of 41 to keep waiting? Why na sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ingredient88(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

did you want to put all your responsibility on him? Are you not working too? Won't you be responsible for your own life? Is him the only person that will take responsibility of everything at home including yourself? Those are the questions you need to ask yourself!
To me, if a man is earning around 100k in a month, and the wife-to-be is also working, I think they are good to go, they can manage things up!
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Daniel7543: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

witch
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Figger(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

So why hasn't the right man located u yet, gold digger. Fake as$ b1tchies trying to leave above thier means. Gtfo

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Toktee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Grillbar:

Who be this one?
Olosho from a wretched home.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by MilitantAtheist: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Confirm4real:

What are you bringing to the table

It's people like you that would later beg to marry any man available when age is telling on you.
age is already telling on the op and the evil Jennyclay is advising her to keep waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.