Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are You Stalking Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Stalking Your Ex? (654 Views)

Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Stalking Your Ex? by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2011
Are you stalking your ex?

The following is from Tyra Banks on those who really ,
need to get over it -- their exes, that is! Tyra is talking to people who admit being obsessed with their exes -- even stalking them online! One guest admits to taking photos every time she passes a pizza place and sending them to her ex, who loved pizza! We’re hoping to break these poor people of their bad breakup behavior with a little help from our friend -- Steve Ward from VH1’s “Tough Love” will be on-hand to help these guests finally get over it. From making one a “pizza face” to smashing sweetie souvenirs, Steve’s methods may not be conventional, but we think they’ll get the job done. Later, Andrew Trees will share some tips on “internetiquette” for all cyber matters of the heart.

Read more: http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/thisweek/?adid=080811_thisweek_tuesday#ixzz0jpOO4v6g

I got a feeling someone is stalking me now. grin
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
Story story
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by DieOne(f): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Copy and paste!
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by HighChief4(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
This really happens. Some cant just get over their exes
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2011
I have seen this episode on Tyra. . So true. . Once happened to me. I dumped her and later wanted her back. .
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
sorry sob
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
Loooooool there's nothing to be sorry bout
Re: Are You Stalking Your Ex? by iice(f): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
Tufia.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man From Cheating / Can U Give Up Ur Job For A Loved One / Suggestions Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.