Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released (54344 Views)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by nedekid: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hmm, that country is really cursed under this apc administration. Where is it that there is no madness happening. Just yesterday we heard a whole ship, not just ordinary tanker, but super tanker filled with 3million barrels of stolen Nigerian crude was held by a neighboring African country after being chased by navy ship (obviously no settlement). Ship that was parked for weeks and filled with 3m barrels of oil!
No be juju be that?
Even the young innocent are held by security agencies, taken from their families and impregnated, inflicted with desease, used as intimacy gadgets!
Oh God why have you decided to allow Nigerians to be punished like this? Or you want us to suffer until we have sense? Yet and yet people still want the originator of this suffering, the one that brought apc and the heardsman in the villa, the one that promises agbado, cassava, ewa and dodo to continue 2023! When will be have sense oh God!
A whole country destroyed within 7 years in front of our korokoro eyes!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by papapchi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
The manner in which some Nigerians comments on issues that will raise a protests in sane society is the reason this animals in uniform and the criminal politicians in government treat them like animals in the zoo they are. What a shame of a country and it's citizens alike.

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Impregnated probably by those uncircumcised infidels...Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by smallsmall: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bridget95:
I wonder why Abacha didn't continue his Regime.

Under Abacha businesses flourished, economy was growing, food was abundant, lives were protected, police was working, Army was strong[b],corruption was low[/b],herdsmen and terrorism was no where.

Abacha shouldn't have died.

Corruption was low under Abacha? grin grin

Is it not the same Abacha that is still giving us looted funds, many years after his ignoble death? shocked grin
That useless drug addict is not different from Babangida, Abdusalami or any other Criminal, Coup plotter in Khaki.
Bunch of traitors.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by zaki2: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Danisaint112:

Where was it stated that they were pregnant before incarceration? Let even assume they were pregnant before the the incident you think raping minors could be justified by crime.

I dislike people who call black, white because of tribal hate. What a shallow way of reasoning may God help. The Igbo race would always be greater than you and your eternal generation. Animal in human form. angry
Why dignify that fool with a response? There are so many of them monikers on this forum that dine and feast on Igbo hate. It is not today.
They usually creep out of their holes anytime an Igbo topic is mentioned. Mind you, the primary reason behind their hate is envy and push for their agbado master, perhaps his win will bring in the long desired end to subjugate Igbos furthermore.
When you read their comments, kindly ignore them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by smallsmall: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

SHE TURN 16 THIS MONTH, SHE WAS 15 YEARS WEN FULANI TERRORIST IN UNIFORM, KIDNAP HER AND RAPING HER IN PRISON WITHOUT ALLOWING HER PARENTS TO SEE HER.

I hope all those NGO, including the Iyabo Ojo doing threesomes with that demon, Apostrus Suleiman, will all come out the way they pursue Baba Ijesha, to ensure that these girls that were raped by DSS Operatives, get Justice.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
RZArecta:
Clearly a case of rápe by our esteemed security operatives, trust useless agbado guzzlers to celebrate the ràpe of minors and other young ladies as long as it suits they're tribal bigotry agenda cool

What if the DSS rapists are Igbos? Most of you here don't calm down. Hopefully they'll release their names soon... Everything is tribalism to a lot of you here and it's so irritating.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by RZArecta(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Imagine ràpist apologists crying bitterly and smashing Coke bottles on their heads because I correctly predicted all rápist apologists will be agbado guzzlers. I'm not surprised sha grin

Smallsmall, what is the colour of your problem so I can put you in my midnight prayers ?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by UNDFTD: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
May destruction and damnation be upon these DSS men who committed this heinous crime against these innocent girls. May they never know peace and may their generation be cut off from this earth, Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by RZArecta(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
MonsieurX:

What if the DSS rapists are Igbos? Most of you here don't calm down. Hopefully they'll release their names soon... Everything is tribalism to a lot of you here and it's so irritating.
if you read slowly, you'll notice I didn't talk about the tribes of the alleged rápists, I talked about those who'll be happy that it happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Savechild23: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sahara, are u sure of what u saying...this okoro of a girl is a bonafide ally to late terrorist DRAGON which through her, a lot of information was gathered which led to the killing of the terrorist and that is why the useless girl, who was used as a spy against security agencies was released
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nchenches: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
beyondPen:
Social Media has done more harm than food to the easterners. You people are forming civilization with online platform not knowing it has made most of you all very emotional.

You guys should stay clear of it for a while.

I don't know how true this is but if it's a propaganda to stir your emotions most of you will accept it by been emotional.

Note; only few will understand my comments

Your comment is like Western Education is Haram.
It's like stay out of Education for a while.

Social media is meant to send out information and educate people like you who refuse modern trends in information dissemination.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
RZArecta:
if you read slowly, you'll notice I didn't talk about the tribes of the alleged rápists, I talked about those who'll be happy that it happened

And what do you mean by "Agbado guzzlers"? Isn't that Yoruba language? Please let's learn to respect each other here, it costs nothing.

I can see from your profile you're Ijaw, I respect and love all Niger Deltans and I know we are all great peoples. Pls desist from anything with ethnic undertone, it's very bad cos foreigners are on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Obidient1: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Balkan:
This is what is going in Imo state. Hope Uzodinma has destroyed the state. Destroyed education, destroyed young ladies and killed the youths. Nigeria is evil.

What danger could a minor like a 15 yr old girl pose to have been kept in DSS dungeon? And you people think Nigeria should continue like this?

Shame on all citizen of this evil nation that still want the old order to continue.
This evil Administration.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Sharatan(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are curse to this peaceful world of ours

Stewpid beings with nothing to offer this world

Maybe you fell from the sky and was not born through copulation.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Rehimusals: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Unknowncommenters at work....
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Fr33born(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
hammer567:

When this story broke nairaland refuse to FP, thinking they are hiding something that has already gone viral and reached New York/Washington.

https://www.nairaland.com/7248851/4-months-dss-chiamaka-okoro/2#115141671

Just because nairaland is run by tribalist who feel the girl is igbo.

So at 15years let Fulani rape her, she deserve it.

Same idiot will be shouting one Nigeria.

Evil dont last, it is doomed to a waterloo end.

It's good that more and more people are beginning to realise that Nairaland is run by a tribalist and Tribal bigots. I keep telling people that a Tribal bigot can never hide it for long no matter how he tries to. Be it a Rev. Fr or pastor, the tribalism in you must surface one day.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by zaki2: 11:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
MonsieurX:

And what do you mean by "Agbado guzzlers"? Isn't that Yoruba language? Please let's learn to respect each other here, it costs nothing.

I can see from your profile you're Ijaw, I respect and love all Niger Deltans and I know we are all great peoples. Pls desist from anything with ethnic undertone, it's very bad cos foreigners are on Nairaland.
Didn't you come across one or two comments from your Yoruba brothers making mockery of the girl and her tribe?
Caution your bigoted brothers first. you guys are like oke nkapi that will be biting you and be blowing breeze at the same so you don't feel the pain.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by swhite2ch: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
If men are cursed then your father and the rest of your siblings that are male are part of the curse

quote author=Candidlady post=115866034] sad

[/quote]
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by BlackPantherxXx: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Danisaint112:

Danisaint112 to his useless homosexual father
Where was it stated that they were pregnant before incarceration? Let even assume they were pregnant before the the incident you think raping minors could be justified by crime.

I dislike people who call black, white because of tribal hate. What a shallow way of reasoning may God help. The Igbo YORUBA race would always be greater than you and your eternal generation. Animal in human form. angry
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nchenches: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
papapchi:
The manner in which some Nigerians comments on issues that will raise a protests in sane society is the reason this animals in uniform and the criminal politicians in government treat them like animals in the zoo they are. What a shame of a country and it's citizens alike.
It's because Nigeria is a fake union of nations, like the old Soviet Union.

Some people in some of
Nigeria's ethnic groups foolishly believe that crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region are all there is for a country to survive. The groups pitch tents against the Igbo tribe they see as buffer area hindering them from total exploitation of the riches of the rest of the southsouth region which is richest in oil and gas deposits.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by zumbigbo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sick country
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
Malory:
Which sane security agents goes around raiding underage girls in a moonlight play in their village?
Sahara reporters said the raid was conducted based on the instructions of governor Hope Uzodinma
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Danisaint112(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
zaki2:

Why dignify that fool with a response? There are so many of them monikers on this forum that dine and feast on Igbo hate. It is not today.
They usually creep out of their holes anytime an Igbo topic is mentioned. Mind you, the primary reason behind their hate is envy and push for their agbado master, perhaps his win will bring in the long desired end to subjugate Igbos furthermore.
When you read their comments, kindly ignore them.

I usually do. But rape is one sensitive topic that usually gets to me especially when it comes to minors.

The brainwashed mofo doesn't even has any sense of belonging at all. sad His whole statement was just clouded by hate.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by brandsoncharlie: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Your mental health is as stake here.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Bridget95(f): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2022
smallsmall:

Corruption was low under Abacha? grin grin

Is it not the same Abacha that is still giving us looted funds, many years after his ignoble death? shocked grin
That useless drug addict is not different from Babangida, Abdusalami or any other Criminal, Coup plotter in Khaki.
Bunch of traitors.
Abacha stole for sure but under his watch the ordinary man in the streets had a better life.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
zaki2:

Didn't you come across one or two comments from your Yoruba brothers making mockery of the girl and her tribe?
Caution your bigoted brothers first. you guys are like oke nkapi that will be biting you and be blowing breeze at the same so you don't feel the pain.

I never told you I was Yoruba and I never came across anyone mocking the rape victims. I won't argue with you on this, you can continue posting whatever you want. Free world.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by BreakingNews21: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Can never trust S.R. Those two could have been pregnant when arrested.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2022
Praxis758:
If true, the DSS operatives involved in the distasteful act should be jailed

And the girls might have conceived before the arrests

Or this is a propaganda to malign the image of the DSS.

Truth is always a casualty in incidences like this. Time will reveal the truth.

I will not call you and your father a fool! I trust you would never have replied in this manner if these were your sisters.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by HRMK: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2022
and the so called dss personnel?what happens to them?get them promoted for job well done!what a funny country!!
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2022
RZArecta:
Clearly a case of rápe by our esteemed security operatives, trust useless agbado guzzlers to celebrate the ràpe of minors and other young ladies as long as it suits they're tribal bigotry agenda cool

You seem to know them well!
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Truthdeypain: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2022
hammer567:

below is the link and several post i made months back.

because she was not yoruba, they were doing cover up.

the heart of man is wicked but seun osewa own is pure evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/7248851/4-months-dss-chiamaka-okoro/2#115141671

The sooner you understand that 99 percent of yorubas would rather die than stand for justice equity or a sense of the truth the better for you.

Their tribalism knows no religion friendship nor relationship, anything to bring the Igbos down goes for them and there is no difference between a yoruba man in iragbiji and the one in the UK. Their hate is real.

This girl will get no justice! They will just fake an imprisonment and later release said offenders. I know what I am talking about!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.