Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released (54346 Views)

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Homeboy26: 3:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Oh my God,
Can you imagine, 15yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Auxigen(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Ha! Nawa oo.
Why some stewpid guys no fit control their preeq na.

If to Bleep dey hungry you like that.. Why not call hookup..
Why destroy the lives of these girls now
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Kingozymandias(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another Aba made LIES by Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. All they know how to do is to propagate fake news and lies. grin

Seun this account is using bots please investigate

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Spandau: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men are curse to this peaceful world of ours

Stewpid beings with nothing to offer this world

Bitter soul. That you'd had it rough with the men in your life doesn't mean every other ladies had the same experience as you. Wake up and smell the coffee. God gave Adam,not even, the garden to tend and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Okobola146: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

thank God your father too is a men
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by freemi(m): 4:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

so sad u have a sad life. Else u b grateful for ur dad
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Achadu76: 4:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Najeria which way
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by beyondPen(m): 4:49am On Aug 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Nobody has to understand anything than you are a chronic bigot, an Igbo hater to the core.

If my comments are true and still makes me a bigot then it's no problem
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Gbeng30(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Na curse dey worry this country.. Immorality has become the acts of the people that suppose to uphold the law
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by beyondPen(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Nchenches:

Your comment is like Western Education is Haram.
It's like stay out of Education for a while.

Social media is meant to send out information and educate people like you who refuse modern trends in information dissemination.

Most of them can't handle social media to be candid.

Small news about their region makes them too emotional even if they don't know where the story is going and how it will end
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Racoon(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2022
Balkan:
This is what is going in Imo state. Hope Uzodinma has destroyed the state. Destroyed education, destroyed young ladies and killed the youths. Nigeria is evil.

What danger could a minor like a 15 yr old girl pose to have been kept in DSS dungeon? And you people think Nigeria should continue like this? Shame on all citizen of this evil nation that still want the old order to continue.
My brother ike agulam
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by beyondPen(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You really believe that a group of eyewitnesses will all tell the same lie about the nighttime raid that I just read about? Did the parents create ghost daughters who never existed but were made from magic and released from custody after the rape accusations?
Do you really think that parents are cruel enough to lie about their daughters’ being jailed then purposely harm their daughters’ images by saying they were repeatedly raped while incarcerated and are pregnant as a result of the rapes for the sake of propaganda? These girls suffered more than enough atrocities after being rounded up like cattle and jailed but you think they’d add the terrors of being raped repeatedly in order to fuel propaganda.

You people believe bloggers too much without even doing research on matters like this.
Especially bloggers from your region can write or twist story just to defame the sitting government. It's not a new thing. Most of the news on nairaland has become like that (twisted and one sided news).

I have been following this story and I can tell you it's not like it's written there. Do your research from different liable sources.

Any twisted news about let say Buhari, Tinubu, DSS, north, west etc is a go for your people.
It not suppose to be so
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Jungleluv5: 5:27am On Aug 20, 2022
What of the pregnancy they should have been released the same way you arrest them. Who is responsible for the pregnancy and who is going to care of them
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Elidrisy20: 5:30am On Aug 20, 2022
And those personals are walking freely
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by webizone(m): 5:47am On Aug 20, 2022
hammer567:

below is the link and several post i made months back.

because she was not yoruba, they were doing cover up.

the heart of man is wicked but seun osewa own is pure evil.

https://www.nairaland.com/7248851/4-months-dss-chiamaka-okoro/2#115141671

Guy tey tey, it's been known nah. This site is filled to the brim with bigotry and scammers. Site wey everybody must swear to be Islamic on an Islam thread but not so on Christian thread? I don't come online like I used to, especially since a lot of people here make stupid insensitive comments like those saying the girls were pregnant before kidnapped by the DSS. I just go to where constructive people go to make plans on how to get out of this whole mess, YouTube is an example. There must be some people that have to go to hell for eternity nah, or the universe must have a way to bring a comeuppance to the evil that people do, otherwise, it's all meaningless. But for now, they think we are not watching. I know of a dubious filling station in KD that no one patronises for years to this day no matter the situation. It was surprising because when they were doing what they were doing, they thought the whole town wasn't watching.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by ibedu29: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Another Aba made LIES by Peter Obi and his IPOB campaign team. All they know how to do is to propagate fake news and lies. grin
How old is Tinubu?.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by webizone(m): 6:03am On Aug 20, 2022
beyondPen:

You people believe bloggers too much without even doing research on matters like this.
Especially bloggers from your region can write or twist story just to defame the sitting government. It's not a new thing. Most of the news on nairaland has become like that (twisted and one sided news).

I have been following this story and I can tell you it's not like it's written there. Do your research from different liable sources.

Any twisted news about let say Buhari, Tinubu, DSS, north, west etc is a go for your people.
It not suppose to be so

Oga, their names are even listed. You could see someone stating he shared the story on twitter to governing bodies. Human rights organisations are also aware. And you are here talking against people of a region different from yours. Where is your humanity? These people you are protecting are not good for you, but you won't know nah. At least there are people dying in your region as we speak. Of course, you won't care because of your selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by webizone(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Bridget95:
I wonder why Abacha didn't continue his Regime.

Under Abacha businesses flourished, economy was growing, food was abundant, lives were protected, police was working, Army was strong,corruption was low,herdsmen and terrorism was no where.

Abacha shouldn't have died.

If a lot of Nigerians celebrated when he died, then you must be wrong. Everything happening now is the proverbial darkest part of the tunnel before the light.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by ejimatic: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/nigerias-secret-police-dss-release-two-girls-allegedly-impregnated-custody-personnel-imo
what kind of report is this? It is one sided and not objective .It an attempt to create tension in the reading public. Sahara should have given us the reaction of the DSS instead of hiding under "reportedly". What if they were pregnant before their arrest? What of their offence? Nothing in the report shows reason for their arrest. I reserve my comment until I hear the side of the DSS on this accusation!
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by webizone(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Fr33born:

It's good that more and more people are beginning to realise that Nairaland is run by a tribalist and Tribal bigots. I keep telling people that a Tribal bigot can never hide it for long no matter how he tries to. Be it a Rev. Fr or pastor, the tribalism in you must surface one day.

I didn't know you have answered him. I was just telling him there's this filling station I know as an example and a point of contact to remember that the evil that men do will live with them and stink in their bones. Ask people from KD about it, they will confirm it to you. It's always empty no matter the season and promo. They were doing brisk business thinking the whole town wasn't watching.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Lightorder: 6:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Malory:
Which sane security agents goes around raiding underage girls in a moonlight play in their village?
Tell that mad rodent you mentioned
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by kcdendelo: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessforever:
Nothing wey person no go hear for Nigeria.
i swear.... God forbid bad thing... I detest this country now with everything in me
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by HonestJOE: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Blessforever:
This one shock.
As in eer.. Some people's daughters.
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by danngnews: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Praxis758:
If true, the DSS operatives involved in the distasteful act should be jailed

And the girls might have conceived before the arrests

Or this is a propaganda to malign the image of the DSS.

Truth is always a casualty in incidences like this. Time will reveal the truth.

Truth is not hard to prove here, all the officers involved in the arrests, with all those in that DSS station till date, their DNAs should be taken and tested with those of the two girls, the truth will be found out.

The issue is will the DSS do the tests,will the Nigerian government seek for justice for those girls?

How Buhari will continue to treat southeast like this and expect them to embrace one Nigeria scam is beyond me.

, am I making any sense?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by shortIGBOman: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2022
ibedu29:

How old is Tinubu?.

65 while Peter Obi is 61 grin grin
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by shortIGBOman: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Seun this account is using bots please investigate

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by shortIGBOman: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2022
PlaysNigeria:

this is very correct, ever since i was born all I've heard about igbo people and their politics is lies and propaganda. I've talked about this before. why do they keep doing this?

Cause they are senseless. The lack wisdom. Imagine this, after calling Nigeria Zoo, they now want to be President of the same Country they called Zoo. They didn't stop there. They insult the North and call us Almajiri, they insult Yoruba everyday, they insult South South too. Now the same IGBO want us to vote them.

That's not possible. I've told them severally, IGBO can never rule this Country.

Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by Sherishmi1: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2022
DSS is a disgrace to Nigeria. What kind of international embarrassment is this one?
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by modsfucker: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2022
Praxis758:
If true, the DSS operatives involved in the distasteful act should be jailed

And the girls might have conceived before the arrests

Or this is a propaganda to malign the image of the DSS.

Truth is always a casualty in incidences like this. Time will reveal the truth.

I also believe that the girls were already pregnant before the arrest. A simple ultrasound scan will reveal the age of the pregnancy.
Re: Chiamaka Okoro & Chidinma Oba Impregnated In DSS Custody In Imo, Released by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Malory:
Which sane security agents goes around raiding underage girls in a moonlight play in their village?

what is a moonlight play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Bank Accounts Frozen, Rejects Award By Yoruba Youths / The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.