Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo (1134 Views)

President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box – Doguwa / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri / Why Jakande And Tinubu Didn’t Get Along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by 123456789O: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
The spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council, Festus Keyamo, has said the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu was homeschooled and did not attend primary and secondary school because he was too brilliant.

He also described the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, as a carpetbagger, who has no political influence beyond the South East where he (Obi) hails from.

Keyamo, who is also Minister of State, Labour and Employment, said this during an interview with Arise TV on Tuesday, warning Obi’s followers that ”he would lead them to nowhere” in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

When asked why Tinubu did not file his primary and secondary school certificates with the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC while submitting the presidential nomination form, he said that the former Lagos State governor was homeschooled up to secondary school level because he was too brilliant.

“He must have burnt his midnight candle, ” he said.

There has been controversy over the true identity of Tinubu, his age and educational qualifications.

Keyamo also said Obi and the presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party are only relevant in the campaign for bringing “colours” and raising “consciousness among the electorate.”

He said, “They (Peter Obi and Kwankwaso) brought colour into the campaign. That, I must admit. And I praise what they are doing. They have raised some consciousness among the electorate. But like I said in another programme, outside the South East, Peter Obi is a carpetbagger.

“I also suspect he may be a Trojan horse for Atiku Abubakar, and so we want to warn his supporters that he may be leading them to nowhere.”

Keyamo further described the former vice president and PDP presidential candidate as “the most disloyal vice president” Nigeria has ever had.

He said Atiku lost his boss’ trust and was never given presidential powers during the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo-led administration.

Keyamo said, “I’ve made this argument before. I’ve seen one of the aides of Atiku, saying, ‘the vice president is so powerful under section 153, that he’s the chairman of the of economic council.’ They don’t even know how government functions. I’m a member of the cabinet.

“If you look at Section 153 of the National Economic Council, and then you go to the third schedule, Section 19 says that the recommendations of the National Economic Council are brought to the President. It’s just an advisory body. So, they have no power to take final decisions.

“It is only Yemi Osinbajo, the good Yemi Osinbajo, that has acted as President. So, I can confidently say Osinbajo has even more experience than Atiku Abubakar.

“Atiku Abubakar was not given powers for one minute. He was distrusted by his boss, he was the most belligerent, the most disloyal vice president we have ever had.”

https://standardobservers.com/tinubu-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-because-he-was-too-brilliant-keyamo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Illuminatiship(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
A phd holder can also be an illiterate now I know festus keyamo is a verified FOOL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by TinubuThief: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin
Wait oh! Una sure say Angel Gabriel know say Nigeria they exist so? It's possible say God is no longer aware say anything like Nigeria still dey exist.

It's no longer funny oh.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Smithkafors(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Softmirror: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
TINUBU IS A GENIUS WITH A MIDAS TOUCH. KEYAMO NOW KNOWS BETTER.

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by MRSureGames71: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinububalls:

Abeg rest. Chris from CANNOTDAM.

Who are you?

Tinubu may dey shit for body fooooool
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by festacman(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
My opinion on this issue is that Bola Tinubu came from a poverty-stricken background. It is likely he moved around as servant to people before being rescued by Providence and like Joseph, found himself in the home of Abibatu Mogaji who obviously saw his intelligence and nurtured him up into adulthood as well as gave him opportunity to develop himself outside Nigeria.

One thing is certain, if Tinubu agrees to write his autobiography, it will be a thriller. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Giidgiddy: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Did Keyamo just slammed Atiku like this... Where was Dino when Keyamo was saying all these?
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Illuminatiship(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinububalls:

Abeg rest. Chris from CANNOTDAM.
na Nigeria you Dey this USA number I sabi do am so nor Dey disgrace yourself
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by kenzysmith: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Another disaster await Nigeria make I gather my Ghana money
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Treasure17(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
But the evidences of his brilliance are no where to be found. These people will say anything ridiculous just to pacify Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by RobsonsTARz: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2022
A brilliant drug baron indeed
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2022
He is too brilliant that his senses are fading off. grin
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by viyon02: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Sir you are a buffoon.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by OscarJaden(m): 12:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Dino melaye said there is no how you won't look stupid if you want to campaign for this government or Apc and I'm beginning to see sense in what he said...

A SAN like keyamo making this kind of shameful statement

Well on Peter Obi's mandate i stand
Vote LP
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by OriOko88(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2022
This sounds like a mockery of tinubu by keyamo. So is he really tryna confirm to us that tinubu no go school or what?? What a slandalous statement.

APC spokesmen would really have a lot of defending to do when campaign starts..dem go defend apc poor performance and Tinubu sotey saliva go finish for their mouth grin
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Dabronze(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2022
If that should be the case who teach him how to read and write
Because there is no how much is the level of your intelligence someone must have thought you how to read and write.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Bobloco: 5:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Just take a look at what Festus Keyamo a once acclaimed human rights activist is uttering out of his vocal cavity

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Conrod: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Why this insult on nigerians just because you've made so much money from drugs and now can hire a criminal defence lawyer as spokesman ??.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Wisetrue99: 5:47am On Aug 20, 2022
123456789O:
He said, “They (Peter Obi and Kwankwaso) brought colour into the campaign. That, I must admit.

https://standardobservers.com/tinubu-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-because-he-was-too-brilliant-keyamo/
E be like say to join APC, you must bury your brain somewhere cheesy grin grin

To think that Festus Keyamo was employed to market Tinubu but somehow ends up marketing Obi grin grin

To market Tinubu is truly a tedious task grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Flora2Sweet: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2022
GOAT
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by techWriter3: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2022
A ph.d titleholder can also be an illiterate now I know festus keyamo is a verified FOOL
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Sonoyom(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
This man has taken over the lying Campaign, anything for bread.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by ezegold4we: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
*8 REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI*

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realises that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plagueing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centred around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedevilling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by Trinitycian: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by michony505(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
You're perfectly right!
festacman:
My opinion on this issue is that Bola Tinubu came from a poverty-stricken background. It is likely he moved around as servant to people before being rescued by Providence and like Joseph, found himself in the home of Abibatu Mogaji who obviously saw his intelligence and nurtured him up into adulthood as well as gave him opportunity to develop himself outside Nigeria.

One thing is certain, if Tinubu agrees to write his autobiography, it will be a thriller. grin
Re: Tinubu Didn’t Attend Primary, Sec Schools Because He Was Too Brilliant – Keyamo by gidgiddy: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Unfortunately, one cannot enter tertiary institutions without some sort of Secondary School qualification or WAEC equivalent

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To General T.Y Danjuma / Prophet El-buba Campaign For Peter Obi, Spoke At Labour Party Rally In Jos / “Foreign Exchange Black-Markets”: These Are The Main Killers Of The Naira Value.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.