Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (41651 Views)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Buhari is a curse to Nigerian.

Guy is Buhari really alive?

Tot they said he was buried in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Ucloaded01: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Go to the house of the sultan of sokoto and many northern emir to see the number of Christian girls held hostage in their palaces. Its a norm in the north, they are there until they are being married out to any Muslim who wants them. The girls renounce their faith and are converted, to them the Quran rewards anyone who converts a Christian lady.

Terrorist didn't start this trade, it is rooted in northern Muslim tradition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by blazetour1: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2022
What type of religious blackmail is this one again? How often do any christian group threathen to visit forced marriage or make a public show of conversion of fellow humsn beings against their will?. Christianity and Islam are religions introduced into Africa from other climes but we have assumed roles inimical to our progress as black people and ascribed it to divine injunctions. We spend billions travelling and staying hotels but dont realize how much we can use the same funds to develop out country.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthdeypain: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
Read one Caucasian's account of her ordeal while a captive with ISIS/ Al-Qaeda.

The guy will religiously pray before and after raping her.

This isnt an attack on Islam, as I am a Muslim. There are Pastors too who screw / rape people after sermons.

I keep overtly religious people at arms length.

They often hide their dark nature's under the cloak of spirituality.

@ topic. I hope this lady is released unscathed. Poor girl. Poor people - captives.

Nothing surprising in your comments, the brother of a terrorist is a terrorist.

I am sure of you find said terrorist, you'll turban him immediately, we know the people we are dealing with that's why we, the people aware will never allow the encroachment of muslim fundamentalists on this country.

Imagine the bastard with his dead cell analysis, what christian group openly terrorizes people in the name of Christ you bastard, what christian group openly and publicly execute and sodomize human beings, na only una religion of peace we dey usually see all this things, yet here you are trying to justify with a baseless blanket analysis.

We know you people, that's why we will never cave in, most muslims are no different from boko haram and co, they are only fundamentalists at heart, the only things missing is bomb strapping and joining their brother's on the other side. Nobody can murder on a regimented and calculated scale as these Arabi bastards, killings is all they are known for the world over.

Terrorist sympathizer, that's the game y'all always play, Equate Islam to christianity, Equate IPOB to Boko haram, Better Nnamdi kanu in jail, while verified human killers are turbaned and celebrated as heroes of the community. Where una tactics dey fail my friend is because of ideologies we all know what these groups stand for and what they are about.

Show me a christian terrorist organisation anywhere in the world?

Flee from Islam!

3 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by thetruthwins: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Because she was the only Christian
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Kaiser20: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
In 2015 Tinubu and his gangs of APC supporters told Nigerians that President GEJ is too weak to fight terrorist that Buhari is s retired General they believed him
Today they said Peter is too weak to return stolen Nigeria back to Nigerians, we shall never believe them again.
Buhari led APC is a crime.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by kingPhidel(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Why Christians? Why the hate ?
In as much as everyone irrespective of religion can be a victim of kidnap but once you are identified as Christians it become something worst for you. Why hating Christians? Why the maltreatment? Leah sharibu a case study? Religion of peace actually peaceful indeed.
May God deliver her from the hands of the wicked ones in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by mymadam(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2022
This is again yet another reason why a Muslim-Muslim 2023 Nigerian presidential ticket is a NO-NO!

A Christian-Christian ticket is not acceptable either.

SOS

2 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by proprince(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afon**s and the north brought this upon Nigerians, their collective wickedness just to spite the rest of the country and sabotage GEJ has come back to haunt them.

The Emilokan coward must lose next year, spits.

On point
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Badgers14: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2022
This evil people all have sponsors in high places in Government.

I pray that God Almighty rescue our country Nigeria, rescue the kidnapped victims from anywhere they held captive so they can reunite with thier families and sing praises to him. AMEN.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by TenQ: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afon**s and the north brought this upon Nigerians, their collective wickedness just to spite the rest of the country and sabotage GEJ has come back to haunt them.

Stop being tribalistic.

Many Yoruba people including my humble self NEVER once voted for APC or Buhari.

Your over-generalization is affecting us who are for Obi in 2023. No one single politician can win by tribal sentiments alone. Obi need the SE, SW, SS, NC, NE and NW to win this election.

Lets put hands together to achieve this!
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by naturefellow(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
9jii:

OBItuary people celebrating every unfortunate event.
at this rate, you'd end up being the subject of an obituary. Keep attracting sudden death to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Zchi1052(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Imagine
What happens to tracking system
What is the work of information technology minister?

Are we still in old age
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Strech(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
How i wish i could spit right on your face. Your parents must be ashamed of given birth to slave of christ-satanity. Uncircumcised rapist
You are a big fool and also a dirty pig. now jump back to your mud.Animal.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by sinkhole: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2022
She will be married soon and nothing will happen, unless the bandits are not interested embarassed
Can somebody remind me of what happened in the case of Leah?
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by gimakon2(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2022
The way muslims love tight pussy eh. After na to still hustle another 72 tight pussy for heaven.
You go hustle tight pussy for earth , still day hustle am again upstairs.

I tire. grin
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by abidem4real: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Okobola146:

https://www.thecable.ng/terrorist-planning-to-marry-21-year-old-victim-of-kaduna-train-attack-says-gumis-aide/amp
Marry her or force her to sexual slavery?! Or how can marriage take place without the consent of the bride's family? Are they bringing the dowry to the Federal Government?

TRULY, THERE WAS A COUNTRY!!!
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Ishilove: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

The US military wanted to help Nigeria end this madness.

After trying for a few weeks, they mobilized their combatants and hardware and returned to their country, saying that the Nigerian military has been compromised.

This, sir, is the biggest challenge now.
Where can I read this?
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by theblackrannger: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
I hate this country. this should be priority over anything else but no , this fucking country cannot even muster up enough military might to save it's citizens .

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Splitmind: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Congratulations to the couple, I wish Allah's blessings on their new household.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by JOemmy(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2022
The govt will never care because of her religion another Leah Shiabu loading.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Pineapplelove: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2022
What's stopping the military from invading that camp na
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by etrouble: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:

The same Afonja and Hausa/Fulanis will continue ruling you forever.

Emilokan is not a coward. Emilokan told Buhari that "Aboki, na me make you President". Only a very brave man can tell that to a Major General and sitting President.

The coward is Peter Obituary that was chased away from APGA into PDP, and ran away from PDP without contesting in the Part primary into an inexisting Labourers Party. What a useless coward.

The other coward is Orji Uzor Kalu who went and brought Ahmed Lawan to contest against Tinubu because he Orji Uzor Kalu is afraid of facing Emilokan at the APC primary
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by brainhgeek(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:

GEJ's tenure was a disaster. Voting a continuation of that regime would have been a complete insult to the conscience and intelligence of the suffering commoner in this country.
PMB's tenure is a nightmare to Nigeria. His first tenure was intended by God to teach Nigerians sense but voting him a second term was the .asking of the dumb Nigerians.
However, I don't regret speaking against GEJ's tenure the same way I am shouting down this regime.
We will keep voting out incompetence until we get it right! The same Yorubas who voted Buhari are the ones preaching against the Emilokan of Agbadoland and singing the praise of Peter Obi.
Respect those kingmakers
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by badoh(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2022
OriginalZombiE:

One doesn't have to be an "obituary" to see that this administration is a complete disaster

And to top it off, the person that foisted this administration on Nigerians want to rule because it is "his turn"

This is an insult to anybody with a working brain.
Who foisted Buhari on Nigerians? was it Tinubu that gathered more than 15 million votes to bring buhari into power? was it tinubu that owns the conscience of those that voted buhari into power. For your information, pass the blame to those that voted buhari and not tinubu. Tinubu only has one vote. Buhari got votes from north, east, west and south.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by obaaderemi: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2022
And a president and other political leaders would read this and still be able to eat and sleep easy in their own homes? No wonder many Nigerians hate this country. Buhari is a stupid leader. It's strange how people are here supporting the Muslim Muslim ticket of APC with a terrorist apologist like shettima on it. Any sane southern Muslim should even be against it. Because it is a ploy of northerners to show they own Nigeria. It's a loud positive message to the Islamic terrorists.
And when they strike they are not going to differentiate wether you are Muslim or Christian.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Brushstrokes20: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2022
The lifeless scammer and will be very happy with this news! undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER undecided
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Friend22(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Buhari is a curse to Nigerian.

When you are convulsing nonsense from oblong head learn to state facts with sense.

I want to ask: what is Islamic about these terrorist actions?.
Tell us what is remotely Islamic about these criminals??

But you need to add "Islamic" to make it sound as if Islaam sanctions their evil ways when in fact most of their victims are Muslims.

But again, i don't expect an inept vuvuzela like you to make any sense...na so all of una be for here.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Apexmoh: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Strech:
You are a big fool and also a dirty pig. now jump back to your mud.Animal.
I swear you be bad boy, all this curses on your father.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Oceanjagaban: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Buhari Administration: Two Months, Failed Promises, Zero Success... / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.