Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (41649 Views)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy only god can save us from this situation.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Newton2024: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
How i wish i could spit right on your face. Your parents must be ashamed of given birth to slave of christ-satanity. Uncircumcised rapist

If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Buhari is a curse to Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by SaiOba: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Werey, The same way your likes celebrated Chibok girls and used it as a powerful campaign tool against GEJ.
9jii:

OBItuary people celebrating every unfortunate event.

3 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by bukiah: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
How i wish i could spit right on your face. Your parents must be ashamed of given birth to slave of christ-satanity. Uncircumcised rapist
I can see sense is very far from you.
What are you saying?
Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by atimadesign(m): 8:39am On Aug 20, 2022
A misdirection of destiny

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by gulfer: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Why do I think these bandit negotiators are actually helping the bandits to perptuate these acts of terrorism, how is he able to reach them but the useless APC government cannot send in a rescue team or teams. I'm sure they will have a live band play at the wedding, this country na joke �� angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
Talking of ignorance, did you know that your m0ther was disflowered before she married your father? Did you?

yeah and ?
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Apexmoh: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

yeah and ?
That means, she's an informal pr0stitute who shares her toto to every opportunist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
That means, she's an informal pr0stitute who shares her toto to every opportunist.

says a minority slave

TuEH.. I hate slaves

2 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Pwettylinda(f): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Chai.Timubu why na

Tinubu cause all of this just for his selfish ambition

1 Like

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Kingozymandias(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian women are so useless. All they know is prostitution.

They have no leader to speak up for their rights because they are all selling themselves for money

This is why they will continue being used as bargaining items and sex slaves
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Axbjs7: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Okay

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Kingozymandias(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Newton2024:
If Islamic terrorists can turn old and ugly muslim women into sex slaves, I can't imagine all the attrocities they have committed on this pretty young lady. Forcefully converting christian ladies to muslim-terrorists' wives, for how long will this great evil continue in Nigeria? Security men are also doing the similar thing every day by kidnapping Christian teenagers and turning them into sex slaves while in custody.

Serves the Christians right. Until you all realize that Islam is out to wipe you form Nigeria and rise up then Goodluck
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by wizelink(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Massive curse he is to Nigeria and to everyone or everything that ever believed in Nigeria. God forbid

Newton2024:

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Angelfrost(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
What's my business...

The Bandits are blessed to have sympathizers and sponsors in Aso Rock!

I honestly can't imagine lowlifes with guns doing this within the same geographical region in nations like U.S, Sweden or Egypt. Even Ghana won't tolerate this national embarrassment!

Like I said... Let me hear what APC (Bandits) and PDP (Terrorists) will campaign about from next month, especially with regards to all important security issues!

This is going to be an interesting election! Let me see how stupid the average Nigerian is!

1 Like

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by jaytee01(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Apexmoh:
You must be very stuuuuupid!

Can you swear that 99.9% of your adherents are not terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2022
saintopus:

If US armed soldiers can come over to Nigeria to rescue their kidnapped citizens. What happened to our military from doing same.

I'm just wondering
Tomorrow we would certainly hear of repentant bandits on amnesty given security contracts to guide rail lines and whatever.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Collins4u1(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2022
The bastard want to shook that girl with that his disgusting shapeless piece of meat that hangs between his leg. Spits
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afon**s and the north brought this upon Nigerians, their collective wickedness just to spite the rest of the country and sabotage GEJ has come back to haunt them.

The Emilokan coward must lose next year, spits.

Keep promoting tribalism, maybe only Igbos can bring Peter Obi into power. Peter Obi is popular online today because of detribalised Nigerians especially Yorubas who have vowed to support him.

Keep insulting the "Afonjarz" and northerners. The toxicity displayed by you guys online will definitely limit his chances of ever smelling the presidential seat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Fkmodhi: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
Firstly DSS rape and impregnated two minor girl they captured in their custody now their brothers in the north are also planning to married off a 21year old girl smh...

cc you still have more prayers and fasting to do ooo.

1 Like

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by b5ive(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2022
loosecanon50:
There was a country
Indeed.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by zicoraads: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2022
This is sad.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Memeni(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
The ZOO called nigeria
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by backnbeta(f): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
They had no plans to release her before, same with Leah. It's all premeditated, they are acting an official script. Way forward is a southern president

1 Like

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by AdeniyiA(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Imagine the audacity under this Clueless govt
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Emeritus12362: 9:58am On Aug 20, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Passionnn: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by krushdripper(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2022
It was her today, It could be anyone else tomorrow. Gaddamit. We need to clear off this chronic abduction shit off as a people.
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Ray02: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Abeg kukuma say it straight, CAN/ government should pay the ransom ASAP
Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Willie2015: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Afon**s and the north brought this upon Nigerians, their collective wickedness just to spite the rest of the country and sabotage GEJ has come back to haunt them.

Nobody should have voted for PMB...
If GEJ had a 40-50% performance..
Heap the blame on GEJ...
for messing up big time....
to let PMB emerge as an opposition via merger..
APC is a formation of ACN, CPC, ANPP,
A faction of APGA led by Okorocha...
And the new PDP led by Saraki...with Amaechi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Softmirror: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Karlovych:

NOPE! TRUMP ALREADY TOLD THE WORLD THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY THE WORLD HAS BEEN BLEEDING AT HER FEET.

"THE WORLD WAS BETTER WITH SADAM HUSSEIN AND GADAFI ALIVE..........AND THE UNITED STATE GOVERNMENT ARE THE FOUNDERS AND SPONSORS OF TERRORISM".

WONDER WHY HE LOST SECOND TERM IN OFFICE? TRUMP IS TO BLUNT TO THE LETTER T. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW3yn0d0mE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTuQjlCnvMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUENxmN9pM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / FG Reacts To Saraki Exit From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.