Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) (22714 Views)

Nigerian Men Rejoice After Crossing The Mediterranean Sea Into Europe (video) / Nigerian Man Speaks On High Rent In The United Kingdom / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by John360comng: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nasri100:
Come back to hell hole Nigeria na if it’s too hot over there na. Who hold you?

White man suffered to build his country and you traveled there for greener pastures. If he’s discriminating you then come back home to build your hell hole Nigeria.

But of course you won’t cause you know aside the racism you have a lot to benefit over there. The security people were even calm and didn’t give you a George Floyd treatment grin

I know you probably sending Euros money home for your mom to build you a house in Naija so you can brag about it in December.

Mr man carry your cross and stop disturbing our internet space.

Even here in Nigeria his home country. If he talks that way to any of our drunk Police Officers. He probably would have been shot dead or his phone smashed or seized. Even ordinary KAI or LASTMA officers here flex muscle not to talk of Police Officers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by John360comng: 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
EnterpriseMan:
Lol bruh show them and go your way grin grin Here police no dey ask question, na beat first, throw in jail second, collect your money before telling you watin you do. Them fit even shoot you join self grin grin . You have what they asked for, show them and walk away. You don't have to start acting like a hooligan and threatening to burst their head grin grin .

They think you don't have the papers and you have it, why not prove them wrong instead you start shouting for junction and you expect that to reflect positively on other Nigerians.
They guy be like Edo guy, those ones head no first dey house grin

You just reason wetin I think.
Here in his country. Nigeria Police Officers for don use baton design his head and burst him eyes. Even seize that phone and he will still bail himself with some hefty sum that's if they don't even shoot him dead and arrange him as criminal who challenged the Police.

Something wey him no fit try for 9ja Policemen. Him go another country dey shout and still dey claim Racism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin
John360comng:

Even here in Nigeria his home country. If he talks that way to any of our drunk Police Officers. He probably would have been shot dead or his phone smashed or seized. Even already KAI or LASTMA officers here flex muscle not to talk of Police Officers.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Foolish Nigerian man. Read books and learn , no, and you will remain foolish. grin grin grin

If you people continue like this, and you go and open mouth and be screaming like this, soon, they will soon start banning Nigerians from going there.

Our culture of not reading, will finish us, if we cannot learn some wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Pqw1: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Come home if you are tired
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Typical.

Empty vessels have the loudest mouth. It seems they are enjoying his child like attitude and they will allow him vent and release all that energy, then he will beg later. smiley smiley

HE should be careful, now he is exposed, who knows how they will get him.

Keep a low profile, they wont keep a low profile, don't create trauma, they do the opposite, they create their headache and trauma, don't create drama, they create drama and get drama, and then they cry poor me. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by damosky12(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jennifer663:
Who is holding you?
Come back.

You lots should stop this line. It's getting boring.

Many who relocated sold all they had in Nigeria to relocate. They have nothing they could return to...

If they had something substantial to return to, many would gladly return. People are saving up to only afford a good life in naija...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Cmanforall: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man speaks out against alleged racism in europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-hu_LH4Ok
They made their country work, you moved there to enjoy their hardworking while contributing to the system (as worker who pays tax). If they have laws l, you break them, you'll serve the punishment. It is not because of your skin colour.

Even those guys are calm, as it is also illegal to record someone without his consent and upload them online. Another offense, if they want to follow it up.

I don't know what transpired, he kept shouting... 'is it because I am a blackman... etc.'
Africans shouldn't make everything about racism while in Europe.

It may be ticket issue. If so, he possible didn't scan his ticket (which he might have bought, but without scanning it, you can reuse it) and got caught or if he did or has what they want to see, let him show it to them and continu his daily routine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by damosky12(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Cmanforall:

They made their country work, you moved there to enjoy their hardworking while contributing to the system (as worker who pays tax). If they have laws l, you break them, you'll serve the punishment. It is not because of your skin colour

Have you ever lived in Europe? Even if it's for a few months. Racism is real man! Sometimes, it's in the body language of these guys...

And this idea that all of Europe have had it figured out is a monumental myth.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
You observed right, they are so clam, he was out control, like an animal, like how they do in Nigeria, and they waste their time doing lobbish in their country and think its normal way of living.

Cmanforall:

They made their country work, you moved there to enjoy their hardworking while contributing to the system (as worker who pays tax). If they have laws l, you break them, you'll serve the punishment. It is not because of your skin colour.
Even those guys are calm, as it is also illegal to record someone without his consent and upload them online. Another offense, if they want to follow it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Truthdeypain: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Godfullsam:
The racism in Nigeria is even worst...even here on nairaland.

Igbos vs yorubas

Tinubu urchins vs ipob zombidients etc
Muslim - Muslim ticket etc.

Great submission. Africans, specifically Nigerians are one of the worst hypocrites on earth. Ever ready to shout racism, white on black whereas even them sef their tribalism and nepotism no get comparison.

If you are offended by racism from whites wait until a fellow Nigerian doesn't give you a job or needed promotion because you are from a
certain region. I am almost certian this dude was and probably is as tribalistic as average Omoluabis, Ndigbo and the emirate people.

Oga I'll gladly trade your racism for the amount of tribalism and nepotism in Nigeria. Endure bro! May God see your plight and send them one or two earthquakes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Cmanforall: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
damosky12:

Have you ever lived in Europe? Even if it's for a few months. Racism is real man! Sometimes, it's in the body language of these guys...

And this idea that all of Europe have had it figured out is a monumental myth.
I know.

There are racists among the Caucasians and even among some Asians. Don't get me wrong.

In Nigeria, there are tribalists.

If you want to call out racists, do.
But can he also encourage those that show Africans love by making videos or even writing about them?

A friend of mine receives food items from an older white lady in Europe.
Another offers African students free ride to supermarkets and other whites also help Africans when they need to move (or change apartments).
There are bad eggs, no doubt. But there are very nice Caucasians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Cmanforall: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
SeriouslySense:
You observed right, they are so clam, he was out control, like an animal, like how they do in Nigeria, and they waste their time doing lobbish in their country and think its normal way of living.

You get the point.
Even if thise guys racially abused him, he would have channelled his complaint to the right authority and perhaps present the video as evidence.
Online or Social media won't be his judge in this case

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
/
Why is the man making unnecessary noise?

Show them the papers and go your way in peace.

That's the price people pay for failing to secure their country and believe "japa" is the solution. Those officers probably know that they can treat him anyhow and his government can never come to his rescue.

Some Nigerians vote in bad leaders with japa as plan B only to get to their destination to realize na from frying pan to fire. How come citizens of other African countries are not scattered all over the world like Nigerians? Nigerians keep running and running only to be returned dead if lucky.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by planetx: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
JaskanFactor:
As someone who grossly underestimated the damaging effects of racism to life in my youth , as an older man i can only tell the younger ones this.

We are on thier planet, ever since black people disobey God and oyinbo was sent to punish them, this is no longer our planet, we are guests here now.

So that if as so called black man you dont want stress in oyinbo region, you need to be very creative about how you keep low profile and your head down. Even going as far as doing most shopping online and only going out very early or very late when the streets are quite.
Dont owe them money, and if you can avoid it never work for them , by that i mean never put yourself in a position where thier money depends on your performance. In short keep your distance from them, and you wont go crazy, cause thats very common with black people in Europe who eventually loose their sanity as result of decades of racial stress.

The best person to look after your interests is you, so dont expect your enemy to tell you when its safe to go outside, be the judge of that yourself.

They run the whole world , and make everywhere black people live in large numbers a place of death decease and corruption and insecurity.
All the terrorists in Africa terrorising Africa and all the gangs terrorising black neighbourhoods in in western countries are working for them.

In effect as black people we are under arrest on this planet from moment of birth, so how much careless behaviour can you afford when you have already been declared A PUBLIC NIUISANCE ON THE PLANET.

Never ever ever, put yourself in situation where you are shouting with them, thats like playing with explosives.
Cause if you really have any idea how much they hate black people, you will think very deep how to avoid them in every sense of the word.

Never ever underestimate people who have human skull as their favourite image on t-shirts, tattoo, coffe mug etc, it means worshippers of death.

Stop playing with fire, around them is not the safe place to get upset.
True that to an extent, but that punishment ended in 2019 now it is time for them to get their own punishment. If any think I am just blowing hot air, I say just stay tuned and keep your eyes and ears on the news, you are about to be shocked.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
That is true, it can be that easy, where did all that trauma come from. smiley smiley smiley

Something happened before, poor anger management.

InvertedHammer:
/
Why is the man making unnecessary noise?

Show them the papers and go your way in peace.

That's the price people pay for failing to secure their country and believe "japa" is the solution. Those officers probably know that they can treat him anyhow and his government can never come to his rescue.

Some Nigerians vote in bad leaders with japa as plan B only to get to their destination to realize na from frying pan to fire. How come citizens of other African countries are not scattered all over the world like Nigerians? Nigerians keep running and running only to be returned dead if lucky.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by DukeofUmueri247: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Edo man don vex. Poor guy sounded frustrated.

But it's not the fault of the policemen.

There are some people who have developed too many countries.

They ruined the reputation of Nigeria.

How can the developers have 14 out of 16 Nigerians on "Interpol Most Wanted" list?
You are absolutely right...Developer Hussipuppi is the famous among them all..
Glorified Schmuck
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by marsup: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Godfullsam:
The racism in Nigeria is even worst...even here on nairaland.

Igbos vs yorubas

Tinubu urchins vs ipob zombidients etc
Muslim - Muslim ticket etc.
There is no racism in Nigeria.... It's tribalism and stupidity, most people in Nigeria suffer from.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by EarlOfSaxon: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Greyworld:
The fastest Way for you to doubt the Existence of God is being a victim of Racism.

I swear.

What would God create one race superior than the other.

But the oppresses are those they love there religion too much
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Nasri100(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
John360comng:

Even here in Nigeria his home country. If he talks that way to any of our drunk Police Officers. He probably would have been shot dead or his phone smashed or seized. Even ordinary KAI or LASTMA officers here flex muscle not to talk of Police Officers.

Exactly. I forgot to point that out that it’s even worse in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by PharmacyStore: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
It is well
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by yomiuk: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
JaskanFactor:
As someone who grossly underestimated the damaging effects of racism to life in my youth , as an older man i can only tell the younger ones this.

We are on thier planet, ever since black people disobey God and oyinbo was sent to punish them, this is no longer our planet, we are guests here now.

So that if as so called black man you dont want stress in oyinbo region, you need to be very creative about how you keep low profile and your head down. Even going as far as doing most shopping online and only going out very early or very late when the streets are quite.
Dont owe them money, and if you can avoid it never work for them , by that i mean never put yourself in a position where thier money depends on your performance. In short keep your distance from them, and you wont go crazy, cause thats very common with black people in Europe who eventually loose their sanity as result of decades of racial stress.

The best person to look after your interests is you, so dont expect your enemy to tell you when its safe to go outside, be the judge of that yourself.

They run the whole world , and make everywhere black people live in large numbers a place of death decease and corruption and insecurity.
All the terrorists in Africa terrorising Africa and all the gangs terrorising black neighbourhoods in in western countries are working for them.

In effect as black people we are under arrest on this planet from moment of birth, so how much careless behaviour can you afford when you have already been declared A PUBLIC NIUISANCE ON THE PLANET.

Never ever ever, put yourself in situation where you are shouting with them, thats like playing with explosives.
Cause if you really have any idea how much they hate black people, you will think very deep how to avoid them in every sense of the word.

Never ever underestimate people who have human skull as their favourite image on t-shirts, tattoo, coffe mug etc, it means worshippers of death.

A blueprint for living among the oyinbo.
Nice one man
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by JaskanFactor: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
planetx:
True that to an extent, but that punishment ended in 2019 now it is time for them to get their own punishment. If any think I am just blowing hot air, I say just stay tuned and keep your eyes and ears on the news, you are about to be shocked.

So help us God cause its about time too

For i just found out that Billy Holiday sang a song called Strange Fruit. And for singing this song in the 50s, FBI wanted to arrest for racial provocation.

And the song was about lynched black men hanging from trees in southern US in the 50s. Hence the name Strange Fruit.

And before any racist, i blame black men, they got us in this situation, and even today in the western world, our fellow Nigerians and Africans often prove to be more dangerous to us than the racist holding us captive on this planet.

That is why many black occult historians example bobby hermit believe whats coming is not us being saved from our barbarian captors, but a total destruction. This is not my believe, but the day i found myself fearing fellow Africans in Europe more than racists, too i am doubtful that anything will be saved.

Our people are a very wicked people that is how we got here, we have been in apocalypse for the last 500 years, and still niggers acting like they have no idea what solidarity means for race of people well past the verge of extinction.

The barbarian racist will get whats coming to them i pray, but i tell you truly, i am not in communication with any black man at the moment its that bad, only able to keep in touch with female relatives. They have no idea we as black people are living a last chance from God.

I have been to places in Europe where i was abused by racists, but tolerated, only to be chased away from same place by fellow Africans.
Our people are very very dangerous creatures that have deserved everybit of what happened.

Cause i dont understand how a race on the verge of extinction can have the comfort zone for indulging materialism .
Sort of like throwing a big party on a sinking ship.

Nigeria is now literally surrounded by all the terrorists funded by turkey and Europe, and still at this point niggers are still partying away looking for the nearest black man to throw under the bus.

I speak this based on the histroy that hue man being means dark skin person , the people who were once world wide, black chinses, black Russian, black Japanese's, black Vietnam, black Philippine , all wiped out.

I have seen old pictures of black Chinese marrying white Chinese, thay have exactly same eyes, just dark skin,
i have seen pictures of black Japanese's soldiers drinking wine
We know that USA went to wipe out black Philippine

And all those in Caribbean and southern coast of Africa are the Europeans , English, French, Austrian etc , example Cameroonians are the Cameron's of Scotland. Among Yoruba igbo are english/german.

ANd for thier wickedness which still continues they are all now called black African. Before the racial war of 1492, they were the Europeans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by PoliteActivist: 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Edo man don vex. Poor guy sounded frustrated.

But it's not the fault of the policemen.

There are some people who have developed too many countries.

They ruined the reputation of Nigeria.

How can the developers have 14 out of 16 Nigerians on "Interpol Most Wanted" list?

Well, Tinubu developed Chicago.
That hasn't stopped him wanting to be president!

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Someone who looks like this walks across my street, oil definitely be suspicious of him and even challenge him.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by petitejolie(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dey asked for your bulleto abi palleto or whatever, show it to them, if dey wanna check it's authenticity then let Dem do that since u have it and it's genuine. Even in ur country uniform men won't ask u anything politely and even if u're genuine, there is higher tendency dey will kill you and take away wat belongs to you and den frame you. Stop all this noise as if u will be treated better in your country. With the way u're looking sef, naija police don label you criminal and ready to extort d living out of you.
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by ViktorCash: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
What a sh*t you wrote here angry
JaskanFactor:

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by Regex: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
lilyheaven:
The one they do here in Nairaland can be hurting

Ah swear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by mediclife1987(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian man speaks out against alleged racism in europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-hu_LH4Ok

This doesn't look like an English speaking country sef.

You dey lucky sey no be Russia, Italo, or those Arab countries.

Them for don nack iron for your head, bury you one place...Dem no too gbadun noise...
Re: Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) by swaggerjack: 4:38am On Aug 22, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Come back to Nigeria. No racism here. Just tribalism, banditry, witchcraft and wickedness.

We have agbado too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.