Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall (5594 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by ECASH120: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHPyG0dklBU

Mixed reactions have trailed a viral video of the congregation of Omega Fire Ministries, falling under uncontrollable anointing as the second daughter of its General Overseer, Divine
Johnson Suleman conducts deliverance.
Naija News reports that the daughter of the clergyman was seen conducting a powerful deliverance session for the youths and teens of the church, which left many people in amazement.
This stirred mixed reactions while some netizens jokingly teased Suleman that it is a continuation of the family business, others questioned the possibilities.
chiamakaethels wrote: “May God deliver Africans from religion I weep”
didi_olla wrote: “the family business must thrive”
f1rst_checkers wrote: “ Wow.. So God call your papa, also call your mama, and also call you too OK o”
ekmistry wrote: “Deception in the house of God”
lifeoflawale1313 wrote: “ Who are these congregations …. Part of Nigeria problem Aje”
official_hakanke wrote: “ The girl may have the gift of the Holy spirit… her father may be perceived bad and God may decide to use her”
thereal_drjosh wrote: “Lions give birth to lions, I didn’t expect less.”
oyceabiaka wrote: “He’s looking for a successor for his business”

https://www./2022/08/20/reactions-as-congregation-fall-under-uncontrollable-anointing-as-apostle-sulemans-daughter-conducts-deliverance/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, mukina2, seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by God1000(m): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2022
I've never experienced holy spirit in my life.

I remember when my school friend invited me and others to his church program nearly 10 years ago, his pastor tried to force about five of us to speak in tongue but I left the altar for the pastor when it was my turn.

I saw other people rolling on the floor after the pastor touched their heads with white handkerchief

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Deceiving people...
It is written.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:39am On Aug 20, 2022
I left religion years ago...arguably one of the best decision so far.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by ifeanyiatuadu: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Everyone has the power, its a gift of the spirit.
I once gave someone words of prophesies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Mrkumareze(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2022
Same power should have been applied to our economy so we can be free from this suffering ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Unzerious: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Same power should have been applied to our economy so we can be free from this suffering ...

Or maybe, National Grid grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by FirstSon01: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
After making them fall, hope she also made them stand up too. grin

It's normal in Nigeria for the business man to find any of his children to take over his business so all his sweat and stress doesn't fall to rogues.

He wants to avoid the SCOAN part two in his house.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Islandlady(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2022
I can't believe people are still this gullible and foolish in this 21st century!

This one na family business truly grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2022
I fell under a pastor laying his hand on me once.

I went with the mindset to resist falling but ended up feeling suddenly weak and I collapsed.

Since then, I've been suspecting them that there's a chemical they rub on their hands that makes one weak and collapse upon laying of hands. ........remember their hands get close to one's nose.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2022
hahaha the obvious is the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
All na scam grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by jimmychang: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2022
I no dey fall ...I fit stagger I no dey fall.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Chaos14: 11:08am On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
I've never experienced holy spirit in my life.

I remember when my school friend invited me and others to his church program nearly 10 years ago, his pastor tried to force about five of us to speak in tongue but I left the altar for the pastor when it was my turn.

I saw other people rolling on the floor
I thought i was the only person that experience this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Wait...
Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Wait...just wait

Are you saying God called the father and daughter together ?....

Amazing..! wow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Adevector: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Okoroawusa: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Nigeria is the only country in the world with more churches and mosques than factories.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by christianjoy(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Islandlady:
I can't believe people are still this gullible and foolish in this 21st century!

This one na family business truly grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Maynman: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Over 100 people die of malaria everyday in Nigeria by the way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian pastors have now make religion look like nollywood drama it is anyway....

There is one girl I know that's is nacking her pastor and laughed at us holding pastor's esteem grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Pwettylinda(f): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
Fake miracles grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
I departed faiths years ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by BATified2023: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I left religion years ago...arguably one of the best decision so far.
same here

God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by quadraheem(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Why none of the cameramen didn’t fall down with their camera?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by yyba: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Unzerious:

Or maybe, National Grid grin
or against unknown gun men , kidnappers, bandit, arm robbers and all terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by juman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Church business.

The pastor doing the best for her daughter.
Only very few businesses are better than running a church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by AndroidAI(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Nigerian pastors have now make religion like drama it is anyway....

There is one girl I know that's is nacking her pastor and laughed at us holding pastor's esteem grin grin

She and the pastor are much better than you

Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by simple250: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Do not judge ..

Assuming she is a club girl,What are u people going to say? We are too quick to condem in this part of the world ....
Re: Nigerians React As Apostle Johnson Suleman's Daughter Causes People To Fall by Originalsly: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
I'm really amazed. Unbelievable ... that the daughter too has such great power to control so many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New States May Emerge October / IPOB Rejoices Over The Death Of Mallam Nwoha / PDP National Leadership Swears In Enugu State EXCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.