Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter (21432 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Okobola146: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Anybody but Tinubu
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Demolakay: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
Lol
😂😂😂
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by stanisbaratheon: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
It is safe to say that he was bold enough to bet against Labour Party because he knows Obi cannot rig. Very mumu activist.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by yusufmurry: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one dey talk 50k sef

I dey stake 1million or more that even if PDP see chance to rig join, they will NOT win 2023 Presidential election
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Abujason: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
I guess we need to update that Tinubu song as his supporters are now shaking and no longer confident like before. The song stanza should now be:

Hand dey shake,
Leg dey shake,
Supporters dey shake,

Baba wey no well, e dey shout Emi Lokan.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Abujason: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naijaguy123:
Tinubu 16 Million votes

Atiku 7 million votes

Obi 1.4 Million votes

I guess you think this is lottery where you just select numbers any how. Tinubu will only win 4 states in SW and may be 3 more from North with combined vote total of less than 2 million.

That “lifetime ambition” is simply dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by SisterAnn(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
casualobserver:

do you understand English?
Can you speak Dothraki?
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by SisterAnn(f): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

Is Atiku that's not way past his prime? You dey mad? Imagine wanting another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner? Especially one without achievement whatsoever but one who looted Nigeria dry?
Both Atiku and druggie are going nowhere. I'm obedient and Yusful.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Kagd10: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
SisterAnn:
Both Atiku and druggie are going nowhere. I'm obedient and Yusful.

Says the one that champion Peter Obi who couldn't grow his state revenue cheesy Even Ngige grew more revenue than Peter Obi.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by ezegold4we: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
8 REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realises that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plagueing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centred around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedevilling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by SisterAnn(f): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one that champion Peter Obi who couldn't grow his state revenue cheesy Even Ngige grew more revenue than Peter Obi.
Lol. Keep talking trash you heard in your WhatsApp group.
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by Kagd10: 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
SisterAnn:
Lol. Keep talking trash you heard in your WhatsApp group.

Always crying at the face of fact cheesy
Re: I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter by ogbonti: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kagd10:

While Wike legacies can't rival Tinubu's legacies whose legacies can't be rivalled by anyone to be fair, I can't disagree with the fact that Wike would have been hard to fight with.

However, Atiku is actually the worst of the candidates tbh. I can't even get my head around the fact that some people are championing a failure like him. Las las, each candidate will rule their region.

If Atiku wins - it will break up Nigeria - not because Atiku wants it, the attitude of northern oligarchs and their impunity will spark secession
Tinubu can not control the military and he will be too weak as Shettima will be the one ruling to the chagrin of the south and yorubas
If Obi wins, he will not allow the establishment steal as they normally do - they may impeach him or plot against his life, back to 1966

I am very scared for post May 29, 2023 Nigeria - because Buhari has made everyone be so sensitive of tribes, regions and religion

That any little spark will ignite massive civil unrest - The damage Buhari has done can't be undone in the next 50 years .... as one Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre / Yorubas And Niger Delta Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.