Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics (69678 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by seguno2: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Youngkhaleepha3:
Atiku is not a solution neither Tinubu.
Peter obi for better Nigeria.

Who wants a chronic liar and governance failure as president?
Definitely not me and my household.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by shortIGBOman: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

But IGBO can not rule this Country.

1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
angry
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Richieniit: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.

Tinubu nko?
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
He should better be wise.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by biggie73(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

...Atiku, Obi and Tinubu are all corrupt. You know there is honor among thieves.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by highchief1: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
See the way Atiku is happy and smiling, he doesn't give a fuuuck about Wike's mad outburst and wailing.
Na Northerners even full the room.
And some delusional Tinubu zombies will brag and tell u that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
save todays date and keep ur money.tinubu will win atiku in the north.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by gaby(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Idiots..

Making an empty barrel like Dino with no arguable content to market you is the first sign of incompetence.

Ranting spokesperson...

Sadly, should Atiku clinch it, this will be one member of his cabinet and some people will still be gullible enough to believe that the next administration promises a better tomorrow.

Delusional...
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
exstreve:
Atiku is far better than all the candidates. He's the next president, we don't have to make so much noise on social media.

Your criminal Atiku will only rule you in your village. I think it's high time the North lived with their decision and failure. You can't impose your failureeee on us. Let each region rule themselves. Amalgamation already expired.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Angelfrost(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Well, he is mocking himself cos even daft PDP supporters know Atiku is Buhari's wife's neighbor in Dubai!

Every top Nigerian politician from East to North has a Country home in a village they only go to once in a Blue Moon... A place they and their children will never reside permanently in!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by joeycrackk: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Naija is gone
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by GistFullGround: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Anointedclass:
Been in Dubai for some years now, and I barely see the kings of any emirate traveling out for vacation...

But our own people no go gree stay where them dey rule

Ooni of Ife is like Atiku
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by jaybenugo: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Your criminal Atiku will only rule you in your village. I think it's high time the North live with their decision and failure. You can't impose your failureeee on us. Let each region rule themselves. Amalgamation already expired.

MAKE THEM......Abi na from Nairaland you go dey form king kong? grin grin grin. You sef become unknown gunman or freedom fighter, aboki dey rule because dem no send anybody's papa or mama, dey simply don't give a f*ck!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Imagine Obasanjo or Shagari or Ekwueme or Jonathan having a "Country Home" in Dubai. There's something about Atiku that speaks of foreigness to Nigeria.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

MAKE THEM......Abi na from Nairaland you go dey form king kong? grin grin grin. You sef become unknown gunman or freedom fighter, aboki dey rule because dem no send anybody's papa or mama, dey simply don't give a f*ck!

It's not about gunman. The amalgamation that bind us together made room for regional. The British that bind us together with amalgamation which have already expired btw can be taken to court and they will respond immediately. Either we go back to regional setting in the amalgamation or we leave the whole set up.

No one has a right to impose their Failure on anyone.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Svoboda(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
This is why they dont regard Yoruba muslims. They prefer to buy property and invest in western christian countries.

Thats why Tinubu had to double the muslim ticket, because he is not a complete muslim.

He prefers to live and invest in US and UK, Instead of arab world.

He knows what the penalty for drug is in arab nations.

We are fully obidient.

The topic is about atiku, you come here groaning about Tinubu.
Subtle campaign for Tinubu.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by tayolove12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

I still prefer him than Bola
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by EndWeakerection: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
donaldking100:
Mr Atiku the unifer who wants to unify Nigeria should come & unify his party first.
Mad people everywhere.
Vote Obi for a better & a more unified Nigeria.
. Campaign ,this type of Campaign is wrong ... can't u guys campaign without making comparison...Has Obi himself been able to reconcile with the other man that claimed Obi Hijacked the Presidential tickets from him ?
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by kmaster007: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
And what of Mr Obi... Don't be bias... As you mean mention atiku & tinubu
Vulturereloaded:
This is why they dont regard Yoruba muslims. They prefer to buy property and invest in western christian countries.

Thats why Tinubu had to double the muslim ticket, because he is not a complete muslim.

He prefers to live and invest in US and UK, Instead of arab world.

He knows what the penalty for drug is in arab nations.

We are fully obidient.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Khaysee: 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
This one wont win
President is coming south for sure but he never clear

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by akezn: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Where he will return to after the election, as usual.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by SisterAnn(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
See the way Atiku is happy and smiling, he doesn't give a fuuuck about Wike's mad outburst and wailing.
Na Northerners even full the room.
And some delusional Tinubu zombies will brag and tell u that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
Wike na small shit for where Atiku dey. Atiku brought obj to his knees talkless of one small mafia of yesterday.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Mickykarim: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okay!

WE GET THE POINT ON FLAUNTING HIS OPULENCE.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Streetpriest1: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
I'm fully Obident Datti a fact.

#TeamNoStructure
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

It's not about gunman. The amalgamation that bind us together made room for regional. The British that bind us together with amalgamation which have already expired btw can be taken to court and they will respond immediately. Either we go back to regional setting in the amalgamation or we leave the whole set up.

No one has a right to impose their Failure on anyone.

Na grammar you still dey yarn, there's a reason why theories are nothing without actions and validation. You still dey talk about Britain instead of realizing the soverignity of Nigeria means that the international community will always look at people like you as jesters. Anything short of a bloody revolution is strictly comedy, I repeat if you want to truly change things you must be ready to ACT not cheap talk on social media! Aboki will never give up power through mere words they would rather bring the entirety of hell upon the nation before giving up power,so if you talk the talk you must walk the walk, UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO DIE, don't waste time with grammatical and rhetorical sentiments!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 3LACK: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

whether you vote or you no vote he go win

Na so una go dey talk like illiterates, if he is corrupt why is he not behind bars? Where is the prove like Tinubu's? someone that has been contesting could have been exposed if it was true? Think before you speak.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law.
ATIKU is you next president know this and know peace
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by jesmond3945: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
nlfpmod:
Dino Melaye shares photo of Atiku's home in his village in Jada, Adamawa and sarcastically said it's Atiku's 'home in Dubai' to mock those that say Atiku is always in Dubai and asking if he will rule Nigeria from Dubai.

Melaye titled the photo:

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1560949944730718214?s=20&t=t5AvyNa5uXwQXe1bVIqd0Q
All these people are just for their pocket. Nigerians make una wise up.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Zchi1052(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
44million dollars is working

Let him remain there and contest for President of Dubai

Abeg vote Peter Obi jare make things change for good

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Na grammar you still dey yarn, there's a reason why theories are nothing without actions and validation. You still dey talk about Britain instead of realizing the soverignity of Nigeria means that the international community will always look at people like you as jesters. Anything short of a bloody revolution is strictly comedy, I repeat if you want to truly change things you must be ready to ACT not cheap talk on social media! Aboki will never give up power through mere words they would rather bring the entirety of hell upon the nation before giving up power,so if you talk the talk you must walk the walk, UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO DIE, don't waste time with grammatical and rhetorical sentiments!

Sovereign state doesn't mean it doesn't have her own region. American have each state control their resources. The British have each countriez within them.

You can't bound different ethnic together. We're different. It's stated in all international law that countries which have lived beyond their amalgamation period can separate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.