Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics (69683 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by DeLaRue: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
nazicartel:
Hausa caps everywhere... We will repeat Buhari's government chapter two with this man... E better make I deh see Yoruba cap everywhere pass this one ooo... If you mistakenly go to that nnpc office at Abj you will understand what I'm talking about

Southerners supporting Atiku, another Northerner from the same tribe as Mr Buhari just don't get it.

If Atiku wins, that's potentially 16yrs of continuous presidency from the same tribe.

All the major & important federal agencies - CBN, NNPC, NLNG, FIRS and so on will continue to be stuffed with employees from Atiku's region.

The domination over Southerners will be permanently irreparable.

Presidency needs to come to the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by nedekid: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Truth of the matter is that you cannot blame Atiku for living in Dubai. If I could afford it I will do thesame. Run my businesses from away and breeze into the country once in a while.
See, guys you need to leave the country once in a while to gain your sanity. Me I don japa, will see you guys in few weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by iSense247: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
Atiku retirement home grin
What about Tinubu his 86 year old friend? grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 3LACK: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okealaaye:
Imagine Obasanjo or Shagari or Ekwueme or Jonathan having a "Country Home" in Dubai. There's something about Atiku that speaks of foreigness to Nigeria.
Are all those people you listed contesting? or doesn't both Tinubu and Obi have homes abroad

You don't have to hate or spew rubbish before you support your candidate oga
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by madridguy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tinubu home is Aso Rock.

iSense247:
What about Tinubu his 86 year old friend? grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Pqw1: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by orisa37: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
ATIKU IS A DESERTER. HE WILL LIQUIDATE NAIRA AND MOVE TO DUBAI.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Vulturereloaded: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
kmaster007:
And what of Mr Obi... Don't be bias... As you mean mention atiku & tinubu

Obi is a christian so if he resides in Uk its normal. Tinubu and Atiku are muslims.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by kmaster007: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Funny.... So, nah only Christian fit go UK... U no get point.. Lolz
Vulturereloaded:

Obi is a christian so if he resides in Uk its normal. Tinubu and Atiku are muslims.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Arabaincubus: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku's country home?

We have all along suspected that Atiku is not from this country called Nigeria.

Thank you Dino for this confirmation.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Sovereign state doesn't mean it doesn't have her own region. American have each state control their resources. The British have each countriez within them.

You can't bound different ethnic together. We're different. It's stated in all international law that countries which have lived beyond their amalgamation period can separate.

I suggest you go and read international law you referenced very well, the moment Nigeria gained independence all ties to the colonial period were rendered void, the soverignity of Nigeria reigns supreme now whether you like it or not, it would take a soverign national conference and the majority of the country voting for separation before the international community gets involved. Even America that you referenced is still mostly controlled by the federal government. California, Texas, Illinois and Nebraska produces about 35% of the food consumed in the USA but that revenue is shared with the federal government in forms of receipts and taxes. No state in the USA fully controls its own resources. I suggest you read more about these things because you are defeating your own argument.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

I suggest you go and read international law you referenced very well, the moment Nigeria gained independence all ties to the colonial period were rendered void, the soverignity of Nigeria reigns supreme now whether you like it or not, it would take a soverign national conference and the majority of the country voting for separation before the international community gets involved. Even America that you referenced is still mostly controlled by the federal government. California, Texas, Illinois and Nebraska produces about 35% of the food consumed in the USA but that revenue is shared with the federal government in forms of receipts and taxes. No state in the USA fully controls its own resources. I suggest you read more about these things because you are defeating your own argument.

International law doesn't start from independence, it start from when the country become one and start to bear the country name. Sink that into your skull.

Every county that have different ethnic ensure each state or ethnic control their resources. You can't bound different ethnic together. We're all different. As a matter of fact, the fact that some people champion failureeee proves why we're different the more. You can't impose your failureeee on us.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by goody234: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Look at them pot bellied LOOTERS
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by freshkpomo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it one of d wonders of the world when the person importing mikano is telling u he will fix electricity

The same man who ruled his state for 8 years n turned it to paradise can’t even live in his paradise but he came to live in tinubu slum

Peter okoye that can’t even go to his village cos of unknown gunmen is telling u to vote a man that can’t go out on Monday in his own state

Isn’t it funny?

Someone who can lie about investment is who they want us to trust with our treasury,one day he will just wake up n tell us he has invested our money in a company then years later we won’t hear anything about it again

I believe getting a job should b about previous performance in jobs accomplished,how can u want to give a job to someone n the only thing he’s telling u is. “I did d previous job well”

When u ask for evidence he will tell u go n verify

After verification
Picture below
is Peter okoye the president of Nigeria to secure his hometown from UGM.. which kind brain this Oga Titus APC people get self? Your president had to bribe bandits so he can go home for Salah without them shooting down his plane. Una nor dey shame?

Benin say mad man nor dey shame,na him family shame dey catch.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by iSense247: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu home is Kuje Prison

Fixed!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by MNDY(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
The mumu nor know say wetin he write contain indirect insult at Atiku.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by SlavaUkraini: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it one of d wonders of the world when the person importing mikano is telling u he will fix electricity

The same man who ruled his state for 8 years n turned it to paradise can’t even live in his paradise but he came to live in tinubu slum

Peter okoye that can’t even go to his village cos of unknown gunmen is telling u to vote a man that can’t go out on Monday in his own state

Isn’t it funny?

Someone who can lie about investment is who they want us to trust with our treasury,one day he will just wake up n tell us he has invested our money in a company then years later we won’t hear anything about it again

I believe getting a job should b about previous performance in jobs accomplished,how can u want to give a job to someone n the only thing he’s telling u is. “I did d previous job well”

After verification
Picture below

Shamelessly supporting a Notorious Drug Baron.

And you expect us to trust and vote for a Sick Liar and Lagos State Treasury Looter ?

The same Liar that went round the nation making Yahoo Yahoo "change" Promises to Nigerians ?

And you expect Nigerians to vote for the man that packaged Buhari twice to Nigerians ?

Nigerians are not stupid.

Tinubu and the APC would pay for the hardship and the agony that Nigerians are going through.

Tribalism and Religious Sentiments is the only reason any person would vote for this Useless and wicked APC Party.

Jonathan's Government was not this bad before Tinubu ganged up against him and bullied him out office....

Karma is a Bitch ... ..... The same Government that Tinubu packaged to Nigerians would be uprooted from the Corridors of Power in the next General Elections.

APC's Failure = Buhari's Failure = Tinubu's Failure

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by coputa(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
nazicartel:
Hausa caps everywhere... We will repeat Buhari's government chapter two with this man... E better make I deh see Yoruba cap everywhere pass this one ooo... If you mistakenly go to that nnpc office at Abj you will understand what I'm talking about
One Nigeria,a region that does'nt have a single drop of oil.the south has the resources but the north controls it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
See parlour abeg.. politicians are scam!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by tiger28: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
This guy is the MOST arrogant Nigerian Politician EVER.
Even see how he is treating Wike like a non entity.......he forgot that everyone is relevant in Politics.

This Dude flew STRAIGHT to Dubai after the Primary till he was FORCED to show up for Adeleke campaign just few days before Osun election. This he did after catching criticism after his failure to show up during the buildup for ekiti election

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by coputa(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Atiku's country home?

We have all along suspected that Atiku is not from this country called Nigeria.

Thank you Dino for this confirmation.
You are correct,but, are the southerners ready and prepared to wrestle power from the north.look at peter obi,the only popular candidate from the south being rubbished by his own people,do you see that happening in the north.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

International law doesn't start from independence, it start from when the country become one and start to bear the country name. Sink that into your skull.

Every county that have different ethnic ensure each state or ethnic control their resources. You can't bound different ethnic together. We're all different. As a matter of fact, the fact that some people champion failureeee proves why we're different the more. You can't impose your failureeee on us.

It is better to keep shut than to speak and confirm your ignorance! Please quote the international law that you keep referencing or shut the f*ck up!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

It is better to keep shut than to speak and confirm your ignorance! Please quote the international law that you keep referencing or shut the f*ck up!

Why are you crying? I repeat, your failureeee can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failureeee on us. The fact that you champion failureeee proves why we're more different the more.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Jesusloveyou: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
See the way Atiku is happy and smiling, he doesn't give a fuuuck about Wike's mad outburst and wailing.
Na Northerners even full the room.
And some delusional Tinubu zombies will brag and tell u that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
you're just giving yourself hope.
did you see any northern apc with him there?
or can atiku appoint all northern apc leaders in his government?
what will be the gain of apc members in north if they support atiku.
you don't really know politics.
everything remain the same,
pdp will only share vote with Labour party.
the election has be concluded even before primaries.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by b5ive(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
See the way Atiku is happy and smiling, he doesn't give a fuuuck about Wike's mad outburst and wailing.
Na Northerners even full the room.
And some delusional Tinubu zombies will brag and tell u that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
I can confidently say this, the whole northern governors are rallying behind Atiku, even the VP is behind him.

If u are fortunate to have access to top-tier information, you would understand that Atiku has already swept the vote from the North.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Gozac: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
BATified2023:

Isn’t it funny?

After verification
Picture below
You want us to vote a geriatric who can barely understand where he is nor remember the name of his party. Your JuJu no fit for fit for where we dey grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by ogbonti: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.

Atiku already told Nigerians he wants to become president to better his friends lives and anyone who votes for Atiku or Tinubu over Obi is mentally cursed, why ? how can you see a pit of lions and you consciously walk into it hoping not to be devoured? Is that not insanity ?

Looking at these pictures - do these men look like people who have the interest of the common man at heart?

I ask a stupid question- thise who want Atiku or Tinubu, suffer no dey taya ona ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Jesusloveyou: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
coputa:
You are correct,but, are the southerners ready and prepared to wrestle power from the north.look at peter obi,the only popular candidate from the south being rubbished by his own people,do you see that happening in the north.
when obi start to be popular?
obi can't defeat atiku in south or north.
only tinubu can defeat atiku.
obi supporters should support tinubu to bring back the presidency to the south.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Ogbuji800(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Peter obi is a national movement.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by ogbonti: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
ogbonti:

Atiku already told Nigerians he wants to become president to better his friends lives and anyone who votes for Atiku or Tinubu over Obi is mentally cursed, why ? how can you see a pit of lions and you consciously walk into it hoping not to be devoured? Is that not insanity ?

Looking at these pictures - do these men look like people who have the interest of the common man at heart?

I ask a stupid question- those poor people who want Atiku or Tinubu, suffer no dey taya ona ?
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Jesusloveyou: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
b5ive:
I can confidently say this, the whole northern governors are rallying behind Atiku, even the VP is behind him.

If u are fortunate to have access to top-tier information, you would understand that Atiku has already swept the vote from the North.
be given yourself hope, that means apc will not win one senatorial seat in the north.
all apc governors are really with atiku.
even in 2015, Buhari did not win all the northern vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.