Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics (69679 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Good thing we're discussing this thing during election time. Each candidate will rule their region. Sink that into your skull. You can't impose your failureeee on us. Amalgamation already expired.

How? You're not making sense, you mean if Atiku wins he would rule North only or if Tinubu wins he'll rule SW only, perhaps if Obi wins he would rule SE and SS only? Abeg clarify becuse this na comedy grin grin grin Abi you wan finally get liver and confront them physically? Amalgation expired, okay go drag power from them na, make dem wipe you cord for neck grin grin grin grin

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

How? You're not making sense, you mean if Atiku wins he would rule North only or if Tinubu wins he'll rule SW only, perhaps if Obi wins he would rule SE and SS only? Abeg clarify becuse this na comedy grin grin grin Abi you wan finally get liver and confront them physically? Amalgation expired, okay go drag power from them na, make dem wipe you cord for neck grin grin grin grin

Amalgamation already expired. In fact, we start to table our matter now. No one can impose their Failure on us. Other countries are progressing daily but Nigeria is retrogressive yet some people are still championing failureeee. High time people started to live with the consequence of their decision. That's how people will learn..
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Amalgamation already expired. In fact, we start to table our matter now. No one can impose their Failure on us. Other countries are progressing daily but Nigeria is retrogressive yet some people are still championing failureeee. H[b]igh time people started to live with the consequence of their decision. That's how people will learn[/b]..

I agree with the final part of your comment, people will live with the consequences of their decisions. Arguing online won't change shin shin as long as the North continues to out vote the South.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by lagosrd: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.

Same as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Okhuadams(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
ChangetheChange:
See the way Atiku is happy and smiling, he doesn't give a fuuuck about Wike's mad outburst and wailing.
Na Northerners even full the room.
And some delusional Tinubu zombies will brag and tell u that Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North
I hope Tinubus obsession will not run ur stomach dry
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

I agree with the final part of your comment, people will live with the consequences of their decisions. Arguing online won't change shin shin as long as the North continues to out vote the South.

Of course let everyone start to live with the consequences of their actions. Amalgamation already expired.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by frog12: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2022
can you believe it? look at his big parlour. these people are too corrupt !
na the man wan be president be dat oo... nonsense.
bureau de change people. he will sell the country.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Godsentd: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.
Show us your prove of corruption!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Godsentd: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2022
donaldking100:
Mr Atiku the unifer who wants to unify Nigeria should come & unify his party first.
Mad people everywhere.
Vote Obi for a better & a more unified Nigeria.
Tell obi to unify his region first
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Godsentd: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
mcbreeze:
Will it disprove that the fact that he stays in Dubai as his second home?
Show us a prove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.