Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics (69681 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by everythinggirly(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
I even hear say Atiku cook build mansion.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by prizeless(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
His governing home will be from Dubai
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

I will never vote or encourage any of my friend to vote for Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rich men no dey "off" their shoes before they enter sitting room ni? undecided
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Why are you crying? I repeat, your failureeee can only rule you in your village. You can't impose your failureeee on us. The fact that you champion failureeee proves why we're more different the more.

Wetin concern me with the rubbish you dey type? I only stated that words alone cannot wrestle power away from the ever present, ever adamant Northerners, you know the same people wey fit slice you like suya for looking at them funny. Who dey stop you from ruling? My guy blow all the grammar you want, quote all the international laws you want until you accept reality that you are a coward compared to the average aboki, your words are like hot breeze on a hot summer day, OFUTUFETE!

Until you let go of the life you hold on to so dearly and become willing to die for what you believe in, the average Northerner will continue to rule you and your clan.....DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by mukthar2000(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Not Dubai strategy this the around, it Adamawa strategy .
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Wetin concern me with the rubbish you dey type? I only stated that words alone cannot wrestle power away from the ever present, ever adamant Northerners, you know the same people wey fit slice you like suya for looking at them funny. Who dey stop you from ruling? My guy blow all the grammar you want, quote all the international laws you want until you accept reality that you are a coward compared to the average aboki, your words are like hot breeze on a hot summer day, OFUTUFETE!

Until you let go of the life you hold on to so dearly and become willing to die for what you believe in, the average Northerner will continue to rule you and your clan.....DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER grin grin grin grin

Another gibberish..

Point is you can't bind different ethnic together. The fact that some people champion failureeee show why we're different the more. And yeah, Amalgamation already expired and you can't impose your failureeee on us.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish..

Point is you can't bind different ethnic together. The fact that some people champion failureeee show why we're different the more. And yeah, Amalgamation already expired and you can't impose your failureeee on us.

Who be you? Please direct your grievances to your oppressors. It's easy to talk tough on Nairaland, if dem born you well face your oppressors....Clown grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Who be you? Please direct your grievances to your oppressors. It's easy to talk tough on Nairaland, if dem born you well face your oppressors....Clown grin grin grin

Who's the oppressor exactly? Lmao..

No one can oppress anyone. We're different and we have a right to it. Sink that into your skull. The fact that some people champion failureeee show why we're different the more. and yeah, amalgamation already expired. You can't bring in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Also, You can't impose a failureee on us. Like, how did you want the country to progress when you continue to champion failureeee yet you want us to continue with you? Does that make sense? Either you want the progress of the country or let everyone go to their tent.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by deebrownneymar: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dino is wasting his time. No hope for Atiku
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Billygee2u: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:
Whether Dubai or Nigeria, the truth is that Atiku is a typical corrupt nigerian politician, he cannot be a solution to the problems he's been part of for decades.

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku na old time simple thief
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Ubanz: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
The hushpuppies of Nigerian politics.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Who's the oppressor exactly? Lmao..

No one can oppress anyone. We're different and we have a right to it. Sink that into your skull. The fact that some people champion failureeee show why we're different the more. and yeah, amalgamation already expired. You can't bring in another Northerner after an outgoing Northerner. Also, You can't impose a failureee on us. Like, how did you want the country to progress when you continue to champion failureeee yet you want us to continue with you? Does that make sense? Either you want the progress of the country or let everyone go to their tent.

You're still arguing with yourself, I am in no support of any Northerner, just reminding you that your mere words on the internet is as relevant as the P in psychology! The great democracies of this world did not become great by mere words they combined those great words with actions and sacrifice. Be a true patriot and be ready to sacrifice your life for Nigeria or the dissolution of Nigeria......This is when I know you're truly ready to take on the Northern oppressors.

Ask yourself this simple question, if North refused to give up power, WETIN YOUR PAPA WAN DO? You'll continue ranting online or what?
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're still arguing with yourself, I am in no support of any Northerner, just reminding you that your mere words on the internet is as relevant as the P in psychology! The great democracies of this world did not become great by mere words they combined those great words with actions and sacrifice. Be a true patriot and be ready to sacrifice your life for Nigeria or the dissolution of Nigeria......This is when I know you're truly ready to take on the Northern oppressors.

Ask yourself this simple question, if North refused to give up power, WETIN YOUR PAPA WAN DO? You'll continue ranting online or what?

Lmao. Another gibberish. Go ask your papa that. It's a good thing we're in election period. No one can rule anyone. Let everyone go to their tent.

It's also a good thing that the Kanuri are seeing that the migrant Fulani don't see them as Northern. Las las, it will be the northern who will send you people out if they want progress in their land. Like, I dislike people who betray others. Tinubu supported Buhari but see what some people want to repay him with while championing a failureee? Yet you call yourself religious? Lol. Your failuree will only rule you in your village
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by 359adesoro: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Atiku is not a solution neither Tinubu.Peter obi for better Nigeria.Atiku is not a solution neither Tinubu.Peter obi for better Nigeria....
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao. Another gibberish. Go ask your papa that. It's a good thing we're in election period. No one can rule anyone. Let everyone go to their tent.

It's also a good thing that the Kanuri are seeing that the migrant Fulani don't see them as Northern. Las las, it will be the northern who will send you people out if they want progress in their land. Like, I dislike people who betray others. Tinubu supported Buhari but see what some people want to repay him with? Yet you call yourself religious? Lol.

You're confused son, I'm a Yoruba true and true, I don't care about any Northern scallywag. My argument with you is on one thing and one thing only, words without proper actions makes no damn sense! The rest of your gibberish na for your fellow Nairalanders living on fantasy!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Josywhyte: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
It's nothing new. No be by getting home for Dubai. Obi go shock am like electric come 2023
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

You're confused son, I'm a Yoruba true and true, I don't care about any Northern scallywag. My argument with you is on one thing and one thing only, words without proper actions makes no damn sense! The rest of your gibberish na for your fellow Nairalanders living on fantasy!

Another gibberish.

Yoruba wannabe... Why don't you go tell that to your Papa? I repeat Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. Sink that into your skull. Either you want the progress of the country or everyone go back to their tent. It's not by force. You can't impose your failureeee on us.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by iamme1234(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

But you can encourage them to vote for OBI

1 Like

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by iamme1234(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
So a poor man should always contest for the post Of a president in Nigeria right.

You people are sick

Buhari came in declaring his asset to the tune of 120 million naira

Today he has worth more than 18b naira

So who is the fool
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Enumerator(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
cheesy
madridguy:
Atiku retirement home grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish.

Yoruba wannabe... Why don't you go tell that to your Papa? I repeat Atiku will only rule you in your Northern village. Sink that into your skull. Either you want the progress of the country or everyone go back to their tent. It's not by force. You can't impose your failureeee on us.

Omo Ale.....Na only Nairaland you dey shout like madman, for streets nobody sabi your papa grin grin. Jagaban City boy for life but if Atiku wins instead, there's nothing your papa or mama fit do about it. Keyboard warrior wey dey form activist, werey isonu grin grin grin grin

Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Omo Ale.....Na only Nairaland you dey shout like madman, for streets nobody sabi your papa grin grin. Jagaban City boy for life but if Atiku wins instead, there's nothing your papa or mama fit do about it. Keyboard warrior wey dey form activist, werey isonu grin grin grin grin

What's this one saying? You can't see foreign countries who are already pulling out and don't even want to loan Nigeria money which is where Nigerian get most of their allocation sef. They're doing that because Nigeria's revenue growth rate is nothing and they feared their money may not be recovered. This is going to affect everyone, including the North. I'm telling you that we can't afford to get it wrong this time around. Any progressive individual would definitely support progressive people and won't champion failureeee like Atiku.

It's either we get it right this time around or everyone go back to their tent. It's not by force.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Nyanabo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
It would amount to stupidity if another Muslim is voted to rule the country for another 8years. Taking it to 16yrs. The Muslims would never allow it if the reverse was the case.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Aarenaija: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
The next set of Nigeria cabals if he wins loading grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by rafcrown(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
If some Nigerians still want ATIKU As President it means that God is really punishing Zoogeria.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

What's this one saying? You can't see foreign countries who are already pulling out and don't even want to loan Nigeria money which is where Nigerian get most of their allocation sef. They're doing that because Nigeria's revenue growth rate is nothing and they feared their money may not be recovered. This is going to affect everyone, including the North. I'm telling you that we can't afford to get it wrong this time around. Any progressive individual would definitely support progressive people and won't champion failureeee like Atiku.

It's either we get it right this time around or everyone go back to their tent. It's not by force.

Again I'm telling you I am not in support of Atiku but what if he wins? What are you gonna do about it? Dog dey bark because its owner no give am food, will it continue barking senselessly or will it finally bite that owner in the ass? Without Northern votes your preferred candidate cannot become president, so what options do you have? If the North decides to vote overwhelmingly for Atiku, what are you gonna do?

As much as I am a fan of Jagaban, I am not delusional to think the North does not have a trick up their sleeves. All your words about people going their separate ways dey amuse me, don't be surprised to see even a Tinubu and Obi enjoying during Atiku's presidency or vice versa. I'm going to say it again, words without actions are as useless as the p in psychology!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Again I'm telling you I am not in support of Atiku but what if he wins? What are you gonna do about it? Dog dey bark because its owner no give am food, will it continue barking senselessly or will it finally bite that owner in the ass? Without Northern votes your preferred candidate cannot become president, so what options do you have? If the North decides to vote overwhelmingly for Atiku, what are you gonna do?

As much as I am a fan of Jagaban, I am not delusional to think the North does not have a trick up their sleeves. All your words about people going their separate ways dey amuse me, don't be surprised to see even a Tinubu and Obi enjoying during Atiku's presidency or vice versa. I'm going to say it again, words without actions are as useless as the p in psychology!

Point is we can't allow failureeee to be imposed on us. Take it to bank. If some people want failure for themselves, then they should bear the consequence of it and let it rule them. It's not by force. It's that simple.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by abbey621(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kagd10:

Point is we can't allow failureeee to be imposed on us. Take it to bank. If some people want failure for themselves, then they should bear the consequence of it and let it rule them. It's not by force. It's that simple.

Who be we? If that failure rules you, what will you do about it? Abi you think say the entire Nigerian voting populace is on social media? The average Northerner spends more time listening to BBC Hausa or radio than arguing on social media. Your point would make sense if you had influence on the voting populace but my guy you don't even have influence over the way your family votes, better wake up grin grin grin

Guy if Atiku or Tinubu wins, WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU, YEA YOU, WHAT WILL YOU F*CKIN DO? NADA, SHIN SHIN, YOU AIN'T GON DO SH*T!
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by Kagd10: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
abbey621:

Who be we? If that failure rules you, what will you do about it? Abi you think say the entire Nigerian voting populace is on social media? The average Northerner spends more time listening to BBC Hausa or radio than arguing on social media. Your point would make sense if you had influence on the voting populace but my guy you don't even have influence over the way your family votes, better wake up grin grin grin

Guy if Atiku or Tinubu wins, WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU, YEA YOU, WHAT WILL YOU F*CKIN DO? NADA, SHIN SHIN, YOU AIN'T GON DO SH*T!

Good thing we're discussing this thing during election time. Each candidate will rule their region. Sink that into your skull. You can't impose your failureeee on us. Amalgamation already expired.
Re: Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics by GamalNasser: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
God1000:

How exactly is he the the typical corrupt politician? Name just one govt corruption he has been part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.