Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane (4744 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by CrisNews: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by advanceDNA: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nairaland women undoubtedly thinks this nigga is ugly broke and unworthy of them.. but this white banny thinks differently

I see why some nigerian guys are jumping on the foreing women train.....

Thinking out loud.....Is it that white women see nigerian men differently from how nigerian women see or its just the general naive, fish brain thingy happening here??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by RichProminent(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is what most Naijerian guys should do: marry a white lady in order to avoid everlasting emotional and psychological break down by all these hoes in Naijeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Kenpaly(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Waw! How can i locate one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by fourboys: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
She is beautiful
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by odinson1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nairaland women undoubtedly thinks this nigga is ugly broke and unworthy of them.. but this white banny thinks differently

Thinking out loud.....Is it that white women see nigerian men differently from how nigerian women see or its just the general naive, fish brain thingy happening here??

Nigerian women are like spoiled children,they don't appreciate the things their men do for them.
That is why many Nigerian men are jumping on the white women train nowadays because white women want us. Nigerian women are used to us so they just see us as Disposable ATM'S because of some stupid simps

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Nonam: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
White girls don't you for your money. Heir love is real and life changing.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
odinson1:

Nigerian women are like spoiled children,they don't appreciate the things their men do for them.
That is why many Nigerian men are jumping on the white women train nowadays because white women want us. Nigerian women are used to us so they just see us as Disposable ATM'S because of some stupid simps

U right....the money factor has screwed up nigerian women thinking so much that most of them cant date without it....but many foreign women dont go into relationship based on money ......anyway...i dont see myself dating a caucasian woman...gosh! Their skin looks like turkey to me.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by phuckcheet(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
rip english ;Drip english

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by phuckcheet(m): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nonam:
White girls don't you for your money. Heir love is real and life changing.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by marlow1962(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Team am a feminist, you don’t drive benz and own iPhone, you’re not my type, just lost another guy to someone who appreciate.
Watch out in next 2years how this nigga is going to be looking all good and loving.

Seriously we guys are the problem to our self, making these hoes feel important.
I love to marry a white lady, not cus there’s no good lady of my race just that out of 10 gals u see, 8 are broke and self claimed feminist ( haha, that’s why shilo nva stops booming)
The gal saw a guy she loves, but my race is different.
You can’t even find love nowadays, everyone wants to be among, gals broke shaming a guy ( her father the brokest, cus if he ain’t broke she won’t be looking for a rich God fearing man, stupid)

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by baretalk: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Just another lady, stop this slave mentality.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by BeanmanX(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
She's beautiful,,,I wish them the best in everything,,
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Nonam: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
author=phuckcheet post=115889304

Bad belle kill na go kill you.

Mitchew.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by detectivejones: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good...atleast this one got off with a young woman and not his grannie
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Exxxgeee: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
marlow1962:
Team am a feminist, you don’t drive benz and own iPhone, you’re not my type, just lost another guy to someone who appreciate.
Watch out in next 2years how this nigga is going to be looking all good and loving.

Seriously we guys are the problem to our self, making these hoes feel important.
I love to marry a white lady, not cus there’s no good lady of my race just that out of 10 gals u see, 8 are broke and self claimed feminist ( haha, that’s why shilo nva stops booming)
The gal saw a guy she loves, but my race is different.
You can’t even find love nowadays, everyone wants to be among, gals broke shaming a guy ( her father the brokest, cus if he ain’t broke she won’t be looking for a rich God fearing man, stupid)

God help us all.
Lmao. God will kuku help us oo.

if nt for fat booties, i'd settle for them white chics

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by toujurs: 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
The way you guys rate nigerian lady, one would think they are all a waste, but there are sensible ones.

This generalization isn't good, it demoralizes the good women.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Oesophagus99(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Awwn..

So,
Oyibo folks still see naija men as gud spouses despite Yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Uncletachi: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
Make I just Catch one Yankee for one dating site I swear na marriage straight....Sapa don finish me lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Lightway: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Seun lalasticala mynd44

Please someone closed the BBNaija 2022 thread...

I don't understand...

Is it because you own nairaland that you can do whatever you like
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by FahBuLous: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Should we tell her? grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

The way these men behave with white women is not the way they behave with black women.

They literally worship the feet of these women because they are citizens of a better country and key to an upgraded social status.

While they treat Nigerian women like trash.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by advanceDNA: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
siofra:

The way these men behave with white women is not the way they behave with black women.

They literally worship the feet of these women because they are citizens of a better country and key to an upgraded social status.

While they treat Nigerian women like trash.

Oh....so you are saying if nigerian men treat you same way they treat white women...you guys will be all be good...??

But the thing is u nigerian women will never give a guy like the above a chance to even love you..
....u will tag him ugly, broke...and say he's not worthy of you....money is always the standard for nigerian women... like if a guy has not spend hundreds of thousands u domt think he's serious, capable or showimg love...

Some guys never get the chance to even love you like this guy got the chance without being look down upon as ugly and broke

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Cladez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

The reason is not far fetched, the average Naija girl is materialistic and tend to judge men first by their appearance while their foreign counterparts cares most about what you have to offer(value).
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by Holybaddo: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na where to find oyinbo marry be the problem
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by womenareapezz: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
CrisNews:
Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1661002629OyinboLadyFlauntsHerWeddingRingWithHerNigerianHusbandInsideAeroplaneCrisben.html
see! Nigeria men are hot cake abroad and all over the world just that our Igbo brothers is just polluting our names by pushing drugs and abroad undecided

I advise our guys to forget those dirty smelly black naija women who knew nothing but makeup and shaking their shiit loaded disease stinking a.s.s angry

Naija women are worthless piece of shiit undecided

Know this and know piece

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by restore8(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Most of the guys here are just angry. That's all I see here. All women are the same. Know this and know peace.

Divorce rate are at their peaks in western societies, and someone is saying that the whites are not materialistic?

AWALT!

There's no woman on earth that doesn't like money. Forget it. I think the problem here is that many guys still think that women are the enemy.

I won't say more than this. However, I would advise that most of the guys here should get out of the redpill-rage phase.

Shift your attention from these 'women are peice of Sh*t' and understand female nature.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2022
restore8:
Most of the guys here are just angry. That's all I see here. All women are the same. Know this and know peace.

Divorce rate are at their peaks in western societies, and someone is saying that the whites are not materialistic?

AWALT!

There's no woman on earth that doesn't like money. Forget it. I think the problem here is that many guys still think that women are the enemy.

I won't say more than this. However, I would advise that most of the guys here should get out of the redpill-rage phase.

Shift your attention from these 'women are peice of Sh*t' and understand female nature.

Baba u sure say no be that one hard pass? Who on earth understands female nature cos I wan to learn
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by restore8(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2022
CivilzedTyger:
Baba u sure say no be that one hard pass? Who on earth understands female nature cos I wan to learn

You're right. Dem no dey understand woman finish. However, there are 'predictive' behaviours that should not catch you unaware. Some of these may include branching, gaslighting, and more. Overall, you need to know how they think.

Head on to the redpill thread on romance section and you'll understand. Just have an open mind if you want to learn.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which time nairaland / Nigerian women tell you that one
Re: Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Which time nairaland / Nigerian women tell you that one

If you are new on nairaland or dont read romance section thread alot ...thats not my fault

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet / What To Do When Your American Wife Throws Your Stuffs On The Street. / The Best And Worst Sleeping Releationships For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.