Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. (4708 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
there is this beautiful girl (I have to give her that), she lives in my neighbourhood. ever since, she saw me and my girlfriend together ( am not biased but my girl is more beautiful than her). she had started having the hots for me as in, whenever we bumped into each other, she is always going out of her way to interact with me.
Initially, I thought she only wanted to be friends until one day she opened up to me that she wants me to be her man. I told her that am in a relationship and I don't double date which she replied that I should end my relationship and be with her since we get along well. I told her that is impossible and since then I have been avoiding her like a plague. But she has been going around the neighbourhood posing as my girlfriend to whomever cares to listen.
I don't want to use and dump her since that will only make the situation worse if my girl gets to know. Am already out of options on how to handle this girl.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by munchfani: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
I JUST DEY LOOK YOU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
munchfani:
I JUST DEY LOOK YOU.
then turn to lookman. wetin I do u
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nova15: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
munchfani:
I JUST DEY LOOK YOU.

Why u de look am?
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by CountDracula(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tell ur girl about her now bfor someone else does. Den find d biitch kill her and set her on fire!

11 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by McCarlito(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
OP: something is fishy about this post... The theme of this post sounds so feminine to me..

So u asked her out and she refused u; now in ur neighbourhood u're parading urself as her boyfriend becos "she's a beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ridiculous story

3 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by NinaNigeria(f): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tell yo girl wat she is doing, and make her to understand dat u r nt telling her so dat she can go fight her, bt so dat she knws wat de crazy one is up to, so dat she is not suprised or hurt shud it get to her via someone else. Den tell de crzy one to stop. If she doesnt, ignore her. It wil eventualy tire her, and u and yo babe must just continue n let dis one continue wit her crazyness. If u ignore someone like her, she eventualy gives up

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tell your girlfriend what's going before she or someone else does.

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by ahnie: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
munchfani:
I JUST DEY LOOK YOU.
lookam with the eyes wey pu.ssycat,take dhey look Rat.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
McCarlito:
OP: something is fishy about this post... The theme of this post sounds so feminine to me..

So u asked her out and she refused u; now in ur neighbourhood u're parading urself as her boyfriend becos "she's a beautiful girl
is it my fault? my personality does all the hard work in attracting the opposite sex to me. so go build up a life and get out of my thread
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Tell yo girl wat she is doing, and make her to understand dat u r nt telling her so dat she can go fight her, bt so dat she knws wat de crazy one is up to, so dat she is not suprised or hurt shud it get to her via someone else. Den tell de crzy one to stop. If she doesnt, ignore her. It wil eventualy tire her, and u and yo babe must just continue n let dis one continue wit her crazyness. If u ignore someone like her, she eventualy gives up
thanks for the advice, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
CountDracula:
Tell ur girl about her now bfor someone else does. Den find d biitch kill her and set her on fire!
Initially I was shocked then I saw ur moniker. cold blooded vampire
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by McCarlito(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

is it my fault? my personality does all the hard work in attracting the opposite sex to me. so go build up a life and get out of my thread
Your Thread.... U're a Comedian
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by menix(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
This OP mum use Snuff cook stew today instead of curry powder..

OP abeg where b ur neighbourhood I wan park come there since galz dey like clown for there..

1 Like

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
menix:
This OP mum use Snuff cook stew today instead of curry powder..

OP abeg where b ur neighbourhood I wan park come there since galz dey like clown for there..
Victoria island. in your dreams
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by younghartz(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Try to explain things to ur girlfrnd b4 she finds out

Y'all knw how girl behave
Her respond will be like "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"

As 4 d other girl introduce her to ur cool pal
Dats why I love my niggass' they love 2 share
Dey always knw hw to get a brother out of dis situation
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by dharay99: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
angry
dude if †ruly u don't like her,
den †ell yhur gf 1st den u bo†h device
a plan whereby d 3of yhu will b together.

There yhu show her yhu rilli luv ur
gf & uonne qive a fuck_ abt her feelinqs lipsrsealed
(She qohnn feel bad i †ell u buh who cares)
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
younghartz:
Try to explain things to ur girlfrnd b4 she finds out

Y'all knw how girl behave
Her respond will be like "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"

As 4 d other girl introduce her to ur cool pal
Dats why I love my niggass' they love 2 share
Dey always knw hw to get a brother out of dis situation

gbam. u nicked it bro
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by CountDracula(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I wish u cud see my evil grin ryt nw smiley
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Gabaleve(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
U knw what is ryt...act lyk a man and stop seekin opinion on simple issues...abi ur brain na for decoration??

2 Likes

Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
U knw what is ryt...act lyk a man and stop seekin opinion on simple issues...abi ur brain na for decoration??
grin
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abegi watin make she ask you out?
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by CountDracula(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I wish u cud see my evil grin ryt nw smiley
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
I know your type.
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by menix(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Victoria island. in your dreams

Hahahahahahaha, oga come Banana Iceland make I buy u chinchin nd beer..
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
if am indebted to u. I plan on paying back. why d insult?
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
menix:

Hahahahahahaha, oga come Banana Iceland make I buy u chinchin nd beer..
don't have ur time
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by menix(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:

don't have ur time

How can u have my time when u wear Zara wrist watch..
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Gabaleve(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
alexistaiwo:
if am indebted to u. I plan on paying back. why d insult?
bros abeg no vex...u na my guy na...u go lyk collect one bottle?
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
bros abeg no vex...u na my guy na...u go lyk collect one bottle?
thanks but no thanks. I don't drink
Re: She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. by aveiro(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op...so ur life now as to HELL....?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) / The Reason Men Want Sex And Sex Always / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.