Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! (890 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / @north Leave Our Oil Alone Mass Protest / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Ijoh(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
@north Leave Our Oil Alone Mass Protest
@north leave our oil and we can't be oil theft on our own oils heavy protest..

They are talking of oil bunkering, does these leaders not see oil rich Dubai? Is it same with oil rich Ijaw?

Have they gone to the North and call � them Gold thieves?

How many Ijaws do they even employ in the oil companies, which Ijaw have oil wells? The ten richest people in Nigeria, 7 have crude oil as part of their businesses but no Ijaw there.

Hundreds of Ijaw villages all over the Ijaw Nation, still drink from same River they toilet � in but multi billions leave the Ijaw Nation daily.
What has these leaders shouting oil thieves done on it by
Finding solutions for it.

Why can't these oil companies relocate to Ijaw land that they take the oil from?

Headquarters is in Lagos and Abuja or PH.
Ijaw people praising wrong things are as worse and harmful to Ijaw like Fulanies are.

NNPC is now like Northern Nigerias Peoples Company filled up with Northerners.

Shey we go occupy all their Gold mines like that?
Whenever I hear oil thieves e dey annoy me ehn?

Only sultan of sokoto, a fulani leader owned almost to 6 oil wells in Ijaw backyard....

Buhari owned oil well in Ijaw land..

OBJ owned oil well in Ijaw land..

even tinubu owned oil well in Ijaw land..

Dangote, hausa man is now father of oil in nigeria..

No Ijaw traditional ruler owned oil well, but fulani sultan of sokoto owned 6..

Buhari, Babangida, tinubu, OBJ, danjuma,,,,,90% of northern top leaders journey all the way from far away north to Ijaw backyard and collect oil wells,,,,,,,,,,but not even 0% Ijaw Top leaders owned oil well in their backyards....

Primary Ijaw top men like prophet Adaka Boro,
Dapper Biriye,
Colonel Owounaro,
Notiham dick,
Alamco,
Papa EK clarke,
Diete spif,
Professor Alagoa,
Etc all together cannot owned a single well..

Ijaw secondary top leaders like:
Good luck Jonathan,,
Asari Dokubo,,
Tompolo,,
Amazon Ankio Briggs,
Alamco,,
Ateke tom,
Boyloaf,,
Ogunbose,
Young Shall Grow,
etc that worth to owned 3 oil wells' each, owing to it that the oils coming out from their backyards,,,but foreigners from sahel and futa jalon don't allow them to touched this big cake in their backyards, instead, what the fulanis can give our able leaders is mere pipeline mai guard job......the reason they even give those our able leaders common pipeline mai guard job is to protect it for them so they can successfully steal it...

The worst part, they tagged Ijaws the owner "oil theft" when they try to touched it.....but zamfare people doing illegal gold mining are giving license permit to do gold mining business..
So my mighty Ijaw has been reduced to the level of where fulani leaders now decided and take decision for us and even for our leaders!!! Never, it won't happened when we the young Ijaw generation still exist...
They can never brainwashed or command our leaders to follow proscribed their own subjects "oil theft" on their own crude oil...no, this is the highest level of slavery...

We can't guard our owned crude oil for fulanis to successfully steal it, in the name of siphoning..

Fulanis, Hausas, arewas, @leave our oil alone..

I appealed all lovers of Ijaw to join this mass protest..@north leave our oil alone..@we can't be oil theft on our own oil..

Give our leaders oil wells not pipeline mai guard job..

@ north leave our oil alone protest will rock the 3 cities, PH, Yenagoa, warri..

@LINO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
You guys are now becoming stupid. The last time I checked your leaders received billions of Naira for oil surveillance and security. Your leader are enjoying with the northern elites while you are here shouting. Hold your leaders accountable. You once had a President for 6 years and you guys did nothing tangible.
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by factcheckmmm: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tell them oo

Loud it
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2022
Calm down abeg.
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Princessogaraya(f): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yes ijaw people should fight what belong to them.

Good fight
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by mrvitalis(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ijoh:
@north Leave Our Oil Alone Mass Protest
@north leave our oil and we can't be oil theft on our own oils heavy protest..

They are talking of oil bunkering, does these leaders not see oil rich Dubai? Is it same with oil rich Ijaw?

Have they gone to the North and call � them Gold thieves?

How many Ijaws do they even employ in the oil companies, which Ijaw have oil wells? The ten richest people in Nigeria, 7 have crude oil as part of their businesses but no Ijaw there.

Hundreds of Ijaw villages all over the Ijaw Nation, still drink from same River they toilet � in but multi billions leave the Ijaw Nation daily.
What has these leaders shouting oil thieves done on it by
Finding solutions for it.

Why can't these oil companies relocate to Ijaw land that they take the oil from?

Headquarters is in Lagos and Abuja or PH.
Ijaw people praising wrong things are as worse and harmful to Ijaw like Fulanies are.

NNPC is now like Northern Nigerias Peoples Company filled up with Northerners.

Shey we go occupy all their Gold mines like that?
Whenever I hear oil thieves e dey annoy me ehn?

Only sultan of sokoto, a fulani leader owned almost to 6 oil wells in Ijaw backyard....

Buhari owned oil well in Ijaw land..

OBJ owned oil well in Ijaw land..

even tinubu owned oil well in Ijaw land..

Dangote, hausa man is now father of oil in nigeria..

No Ijaw traditional ruler owned oil well, but fulani sultan of sokoto owned 6..

Buhari, Babangida, tinubu, OBJ, danjuma,,,,,90% of northern top leaders journey all the way from far away north to Ijaw backyard and collect oil wells,,,,,,,,,,but not even 0% Ijaw Top leaders owned oil well in their backyards....

Primary Ijaw top men like prophet Adaka Boro,
Dapper Biriye,
Colonel Owounaro,
Notiham dick,
Alamco,
Papa EK clarke,
Diete spif,
Professor Alagoa,
Etc all together cannot owned a single well..

Ijaw secondary top leaders like:
Good luck Jonathan,,
Asari Dokubo,,
Tompolo,,
Amazon Ankio Briggs,
Alamco,,
Ateke tom,
Boyloaf,,
Ogunbose,
Young Shall Grow,
etc that worth to owned 3 oil wells' each, owing to it that the oils coming out from their backyards,,,but foreigners from sahel and futa jalon don't allow them to touched this big cake in their backyards, instead, what the fulanis can give our able leaders is mere pipeline mai guard job......the reason they even give those our able leaders common pipeline mai guard job is to protect it for them so they can successfully steal it...

The worst part, they tagged Ijaws the owner "oil theft" when they try to touched it.....but zamfare people doing illegal gold mining are giving license permit to do gold mining business..
So my mighty Ijaw has been reduced to the level of where fulani leaders now decided and take decision for us and even for our leaders!!! Never, it won't happened when we the young Ijaw generation still exist...
They can never brainwashed or command our leaders to follow proscribed their own subjects "oil theft" on their own crude oil...no, this is the highest level of slavery...

We can't guard our owned crude oil for fulanis to successfully steal it, in the name of siphoning..

Fulanis, Hausas, arewas, @leave our oil alone..

I appealed all lovers of Ijaw to join this mass protest..@north leave our oil alone..@we can't be oil theft on our own oil..

Give our leaders oil wells not pipeline mai guard job..

@ north leave our oil alone protest will rock the 3 cities, PH, Yenagoa, warri..

@LINO
Is it not hypocrisy to call ateke, asari and Briggs

Please I dare you to name one oil well in Kalahari kingdom ( not bele' ooh ) and okrika I dare you

Ijaws are not any where near top 5 top oil producing ethnicity in Nigeria yet we won't hear world

How's Jonathan and ijaw man ? When did ogbia turn to ijaw ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Captain8(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Is it not hypocrisy to call ateke, asari and Briggs

Please I dare you to name one oil well in Kalahari kingdom ( not bele' ooh ) and okrika I dare you

Ijaws are not any where near top 5 top oil producing ethnicity in Nigeria yet we won't hear world

How's Jonathan and ijaw man ? When did ogbia turn to ijaw ?
do you know why Dave umahi is the only south east governor going against pete obi? It because ebonyi people are not ibos..

umahi was not the only apc governor,, uzoduma hope is more apc than newcomer like umahi, yet hope uzodimma support igbo presidency of obedient,but umahi knew ebonyi people are not igbos, so he is fighting for his ebonyi ethnicity presidency...

Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by mrvitalis(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Captain8:
do you know why Dave umahi is the only south east governor going against pete obi? It because ebonyi people are not ibos..

umahi was not the only apc governor,, uzoduma hope is more apc than newcomer like umahi, yet hope uzodimma support igbo presidency of obedient,but umahi knew ebonyi people are not igbos, so he is fighting for his ebonyi ethnicity presidency...
Does that answer my questions ? I dare you to name the oil well in Kalabari and okrika that ijaws won't allow us hear word on our oil our oil

Oil revenue should go to the community that produce the oil not to state let them pay tax to government

Ndoni , egebema ,obigbo and ogoni that produce 85% of rivers oil never talk na ijaws go carry everything for head like they have oil more than every other person

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Captain8(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Does that answer my questions ? I dare you to name the oil well in Kalabari and okrika that ijaws won't allow us hear word on our oil our oil

Oil revenue should go to the community that produce the oil not to state let them pay tax to government

Ndoni , egebema ,obigbo and ogoni that produce 85% of rivers oil never talk na ijaws go carry everything for head like they have oil more than every other person
you are a fool.. oils in Kalabari and Okrika are more than what is in imo and abia together...

Besides, there is no place in nigeria called obigbo..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by mrvitalis(m): 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Captain8:
you are a fool.. oils in Kalabari and Okrika are more than what is in imo and abia together...

Besides, there is no place in nigeria called obigbo..
Imo has ASA oil and gas field ...oya name one in Kalabari and okrika I dare you
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Ijoh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Imo has ASA oil and gas field ...oya name one in Kalabari and okrika I dare you

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias crude oil.
Abia produce 1. 2 percent imo products 1.4 percent.
Go check figures.
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by mrvitalis(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw produce over 90 percent of all Nigerias crude oil.
Abia produce 1. 2 percent imo products 1.4 percent.
Go check figures.
Lol oron produce how many ? Ndoni , obigbo , egebema , oron , ebeno , obolo , ishekri omuma , etche ?

Name on oil field in Kalabari and okrika ...u are free to use Google oga
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by Ijoh(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol oron produce how many ? Ndoni , obigbo , egebema , oron , ebeno , obolo , ishekri omuma , etche ?

Name on oil field in Kalabari and okrika ...u are free to use Google oga

Obolo is Ijaw, Ibeno is Ijaw, Oron and Ndoki in Oyigbo are begging to be Ijaw till today saying they lost their language.
Re: Breaking News!!! North Leave Our Oil Alone To Hell With One Nigeria!!! !! by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ijoh:

Obolo is Ijaw, Ibeno is Ijaw, Oron and Ndoki in Oyigbo are begging to be Ijaw till today saying they lost their language.
Lol the who Nigeria is ijaw I hear you

(1) (Reply)

My Observations About Fellow Nigerians By Olajide Abiola / Remi Tinubu & The Igbos Of Lagos / Scorecard A Nairalander Gave In 2007 On Tinubu's Tenure In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.