Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8230 Views)

The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer / Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Of course am a female... I intentionally opt that out
Which male will use sweetvie as a moniker angry
And that is sweet life... Vie means life in french
I was actually eating delicious meal and listening to music wen i was making this account that is wat brought abt the moniker

Jokes apart seriously, how old re u
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

cheesy cheesy, do u know wat u re , a bundle of confusion,
ok I admit that is wat am trying to cause when I opt out that f n m stuff but guy where in any of my comment did you see me pass off as a male?
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

can u just shut up! pls! grin, I can tell u re very good at being a con artist, the more u talk the more u sound like a man bt u claim u re a girl, tbh, if u re actually a real girl I would like to know how a gender can be acting like d other
Lol... You're so silly
Re: . by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
ok I admit that is wat am trying to cause when I opt out that f n m stuff but guy where in any of my comment did you see me pass off as a male?

Bro, u talk like a guy and I would like u try for us to talk, post ur no
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Jokes apart seriously, how old re u
freaking... Am way older than you
So be a good boy and lemme Alone ok
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
I like you, send me a mail let's talk
Smile...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
freaking... Am way older than you
So big a good boy and lemme Alone ok

u don't av any idea how old I am, post ur no, I won't quote it so u can easily delete it
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Bro, u talk like a guy and I would like u try for us to talk, post ur no
You're so freaking dumb. You live in Nigeria? In Lagos?
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile...
kindly reach out to me here
unlimitedgrace2022@aol.com
thanks as I'll be anticipating
Re: . by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
You're so freaking dumb. You live in Nigeria? In Lagos?

y re u asking
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

u don't av any idea how old I am, post ur no, I won't quote it so u can easily delete it
No. I got no dumb dude like u in my contact
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:

Alaye, got ya, not everybody is as stupid as u think, olosho things looking for who to scam, Male moniker
Re: . by Sweetvie: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:

kindly reach out to me here

thanks as I'll be anticipating
Got it
Thou not now...
Re: . by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:

the reason u chose a female moniker is d same reason scammers do the same, to scam people but I've finally come to my conclusions and u re hereby certified a male, I hope ur cross dressing art takes u far In life, U dumb stupid dimwit
Re: . by Sweetvie: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Alaye, got ya, not everybody is as stupid as u think, olosho things looking for who to scam, Male moniker
Tu es le gars stupide le plus ennuyeux que je connaisse. Okie got ya
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:

adios stupidement worxyi male beaux ile pile
Re: . by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:

cheesy, now I knw u re very stupid
Re: . by Sweetvie: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

the reason u chose a female moniker is d same reason scammers do the same, to scam people but I've finally come to my conclusions and u re hereby certified a male, I hope ur cross dressing art takes u far In life, U dumb stupid dimwit
Lol... Scam who? You? That got me laughing seriously. I can feed you for the rest of your life n even cater for ur kids without feeling a thing in my bank account... You gotta be kidding me smiley
Re: . by Sweetvie: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

y re u asking
coz I started to wonder if Lagos is not as it was b4 no way a dumb person like you can survive in lag
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Scam who? You? That got me laughing seriously. I can feed you for the rest of your life n even cater for ur kids without feeling a thing in my bank account... You gotta be kidding me smiley

Av u finish pressing laptop, I'm sure is paining u im not ur victim, maybe u should try others, today is Monday oo, if u don't make money no food 4 u
Re: . by Sweetvie: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

Av u finish pressing laptop, I'm sure is paining u im not ur victim, maybe u should try others, today is Monday oo, if u don't make money no food 4 u
Lol... Actually
It been fun. Since I got sick leave last week it been boring got to press phone up and down n watch movies. It late now ok I got to sleep. See ya 2moro so that we can start round 2. My cute, silly n dumb friend grin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Actually
It been fun. Since I got sick leave last week it been boring got to press phone up and down n watch movies. It late now ok I got to sleep. See ya 2moro so that we can start round 2. My cute, silly n dumb friend grin

scammer seems u av made N500 today is only lazy dimwits that sleep by 1pm, and u re who is going for round 2, u mite think is fun talking t u by is not, I'm done with u
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Got it Thou not now...
whenever you're chanced okay? but just don't forget. thanks
Re: . by Sweetvie: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
whenever you're chanced okay?
but just don't forget.
thanks
smile... Sure
Re: . by Sweetvie: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

scammer seems u av made N500 today is only lazy dimwits that sleep by 1pm, and u re who is going for round 2, u mite think is fun talking t u by is not, I'm done with u
Lol... You're given respect but you just wanna throw it away. If not that you're so dumb you could av figure out that it diff time zone. Am done replying u coz I feel like ur brain is too small to comprehend
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
smile... Sure
still yet to see your mail
Re: . by Sweetvie: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
still yet to see your mail
Sorry... Couldn't figure out ur email again. Can you send me email rather?
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Sorry... Couldn't figure out ur email again. Can you send me email rather?
the heatrow44 guy you had issues with contacted me through that mail and wanted extracting my personal details and information.
he pretended to be you before i used my smart ass to figure him out.
I can't message you directly because the mail attached to my moniker isn't active.
so reach me via
unlimitedgrace2022@aol.com
i would have asked you to drop yours so I'll mail you but heatrow44 will have access to it and i don't want that
Re: . by Sweetvie: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
the heatrow44 guy you had issues with contacted me through that mail and wanted extracting my personal details and information.
he pretended to be you before i used my smart ass to figure him out.
I can't message you directly because the mail attached to my moniker isn't active.
so reach me via

i would have asked you to drop yours so I'll mail you but heatrow44 will have access to it and i don't want that
oh
I got it... And are you sure you're not him?
Re: . by EIeyigidigan: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
oh I got it... And are you sure you're not him?
Nah, how can i be him? we don't even write the same way. He's very known for trolling women on this forum
Re: . by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetvie:
oh
I got it... And are you sure you're not him?

me and Eleyigidigan re d same person @Sweetvie cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
Nah, how can i be him?
we don't even write the same way.
He's very known for trolling women on this forum

see this one, undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! / Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.