Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? (8200 Views)

The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer / Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Just saw that Busty Dorcas23's thread has reached 30+pages!

For a thread dat is created by a Scammer to get preys, see comments everywhere!

If you create an educative topic/thread on Inflation, ASUU, Environment,etc., VERY FEW of nlanders would comment on it.

But e reach Big Breasts, the thread turn to National stadium!
Some Oloribukus don even send dm, pm, Airtime,Transport money, etc, wishing the Boobs would be diers to suck!

Yet the same pple will be complaining about Bbnaija and indecent dressing in our society!

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO HYPOCRITICAL?
Why do you love to Pretend?
Is it our Religion, Upbringing or what

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by ManAustin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Pervert everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
ManAustin:
Pervert everywhere.

The way some Guys dey comment on her Boobs ehn... shocked

Its like dey wanted to suck it instantly.. sad cheesy cheesy

Nland Guys no dey Try sha.

And they will be complaining about Bbnaija.

12 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Mazzatov: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
I don’t think it her real profile be that, saw this on IG

10 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Salubata(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
We're very pretentious.

Check those who has pm the account here

https://www.nairaland.com/7292499/received-received-over-600-pms

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by phelonrays: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerians in general -unfortunately - are hypocrite embarassed

A good and thorough check at the pics (using google check) you'll know that the account and the operator are fake.

An example is when a supposed commenter - his second account disguising as another lander - asked her to proof her authenticity by uploading a photo with 5 left fingers covering her face in which she did ( all this happened yesterday, 20 ), but that photo is on an instagram page with an entirely different date.

I then see why nigerians are easily scammed - we are too gullible. undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by ManAustin(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

� � �. What do they say, a man must have an interest in one of this three things of not all, women, alcohol, smoking. It is somewhat natural for some men if not all to like boobs busy na wetin we first know from infant but making it an unavoidable disease.

3 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by ManAustin(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

� � �. What do they say, a man must have an interest in one of this three things of not all, women, alcohol, smoking. It is somewhat natural for some men if not all to like boobs busy na wetin we first know from infant but making it an unavoidable disease it's extreme.

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by ManAustin(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Vinnie2000:

� � �. What do they say, a man must have an interest in one of this three things of not all, women, alcohol, smoking. It is somewhat natural for some men if not all to like boobs busy na wetin we first know from infant but making it an unavoidable disease is extreme.
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
ManAustin:

� � �. What do they say, a man must have an interest in one of this three things of not all, women, alcohol, smoking. It is somewhat natural for some men if not all to like boobs busy na wetin we first know from infant but making it an unavoidable disease.

If dey know A Man must Drink, smoke or Womanize,
Den dey shouldn't be Criticizing pple here and there.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by tayo60(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
It clearly shows that half of Nairaland men are pussy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yet the same pple will be complaining about Bbnaija and indecent dressing in our society!
Na this part tire me pass. Nairalanders sicken me.

Most of the pms are from bots and alternate accounts. It won’t shock me if two hundred of those messages were sent by one person. Sha, this place is only a reflection of the real world. I won’t take it seriously if it doesn’t affect my quality of life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by siofra(f): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mazzatov:

I pity this girl sha, dem go don destroy her inbox with useless messages undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by siofra(f): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op specify

Don't say Nigerians, say Nigerian men

They are the ones who condemn bbnaija the most on front page and still go behind and simp for big boobs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
What big boobies can do grin

All power of our big boobies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
^^ What Siofra said.

You know say I like to pressurize you well well, Vinnyboy, and I am here just for that. grin

This your thread for almost make sense, but why exactly did you have to bring in disingenuity into it? How many Nigerians you see for that thread? Abi, which gender those Nigerians be? E go hard you to tok watin dem truly be? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by ManTiger(m): 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
siofra:
Op specify

They are the ones who condemn bbnaija the most on front page and still go behind and simp for big boobs.
Nigerian men and big boobs

5 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dorcas yaff suffer

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Authoreety: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na Wa
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Chekpa: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please I need a car for uber. Anyone that can help can reach me on this line 08178212147. Thanks
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Chaos14: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
I like bbn all those guys are dumb especially islandlady

1 Like

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Ay04z(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Salubata:
We're very pretentious.

Check those who has pm the account here

https://www.nairaland.com/7292499/received-received-over-600-pms
dey have remove am oooo chai... Even mods self follow grin. P. M

8 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by sharpwriter(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
siofra:

I pity this girl sha, dem go don destroy her inbox with useless messages undecided
It's what she deserves if na she true true... Check out the IG username exposed by someone above. Go see her pics and videos. Na OLOSHO vibes full the place grin

I no know why she dey complain... She must be a clown cum attention seeker apparently. Just check the IG username on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by sharpwriter(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mazzatov:
Lol... Guy you bad o.... How you guys dey take investigate and catch these people sef?

I don check am nah, and all I could say na she be attention seeker if na tru say she be the dorcas wey bring her boobs topic come this nairaland.

This IG account you busted is really full of OLOSHO vibes grin

I no know which man go take am serious with all those pics and videos. Na fvck and go portion she go dey see till she get sense grin

The account you show na one of those naughty girls wey dem don deceive, wey wan create celebrity lifestyle for herself.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Once Nigerian men see bress, they forget themselves.
Ordinary yellow melons, una dey vomit since morning. 27 pages, last I checked.
Haba!
See someone's husband
Someone's father. Father oooo!
Ehnn?
Have some shame.
Men are cheap anyways.

7 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Rexymania(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
That's Nigerians for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by TheZeezle(m): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Some men wouldn't even talk say she don cash out from them since yesterday. But e dey pepper Dem inside.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
siofra:
Op specify

Totally agree with you!

Should have been Nigerian men!

But as @the time i created the topic, that 600 Guys thread hadn't been posted!

In the Original thread with 30+ pages on FP, a few ladies were also praising the scammer and her 'big boobs'!

But my Guys disappointed me really.
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
ManAustin:

� � �. What do they say, a man must have an interest in one of this three things of not all, women, alcohol, smoking. It is somewhat natural for some men if not all to like boobs busy na wetin we first know from infant but making it an unavoidable disease is extreme.
baba me na all oo. (WAS)
Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
phelonrays:
Nigerians in general -unfortunately - are hypocrite embarassed

A good and thorough check at the pics (using google check) you'll know that the account and the operator are fake.

An example is when a supposed commenter - his second account disguising as another lander - asked her to proof her authenticity by uploading a photo with 5 left fingers covering her face in which she did ( all this happened yesterday, 20 ), but that photo is on an instagram page with an entirely different date.

I then see why nigerians are easily scammed - we are too gullible. undecided

Very very gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Big Boobs Dorcas23: Why Are Nigerians So Hypocritical And Pretentious? by BeanmanX(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Some Nairaland males here are like Indian men,,, perverted and foolish in nature,,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.