Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) (11309 Views)

Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by AndroidAI(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You be mumu man I swear...Wetin you see for white woman chaiii women wen nor get yansh and bress las las them go purcho you comot for your house...and your children will never set foot in Nigeria

African women any day any time

I know you would be nothing less than 19yrs
Which I have constantly advise the mods to put age restriction pertaining to creating a post

Op, please don't take this paedophile seriously

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Figger(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Correct bro.
Na person wey never go offshores na him dey value nija girls.
I dey tell u my brother, those white ladies are so neat, and supportive in a relationship. They're even more faithful.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by BeanmanX(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Even if I want foreign women it will never be Nigerian women,,,,when it comes to beauty and nice sexy body, east and south African women are the best so I will go for them instead of settling with white girls..

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Figger:
I dey tell u my brother, those white ladies are so neat, and supportive in a relationship. They're even more faithful.
Yes o.
They're intelligent; it takes intelligence to be faithful. Our mumu girls so stupid that the think having multiple bf is cool. They don't know that stupid girls are cheap.

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Emac34: 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Naijap99us:
White girl What

Should I Shout?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo�

She murdered him in Miami Florida US on Apirl 3rd 2022. We was buried him on April 26th 2022. He was born of Nigerian parents in Texas and he was 27. The racist US criminal justice let the white girl walk free for 4 months. They just arrested her last week. This is no go area young brothers.
Please ooo.

Run as far as your feet can carry you.

https://youtube.com/shorts/dm_PmXg_Sg0?feature=share.

Please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube channel � Hit notification bell. Also, watch my incredible insightful, inspiring and informative videos on my Playlist.
Love you all ❤️
All of a sudden you’ve forgotten Chidinma and the other few case’s that were on the front page.. below were also black ladies, some women are just wicked and evil it’s not about being black or white

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

This one still get mind to say men dey submit to women, when a daft idiot refuse to accept his title, the end result is stupidity cheesy

So it's now Nigerian girls not all women abi? You that is frustrated and depressed with life, at age 32 you still talk like a toddler

I'm not surprised you hate your mother and other females in your family, shey you will not commit suicide if I talk too much like this? better go and repair your life so that it will have meaning, everyone cannot be depressed clueless like you.
Things done change my sister. Things have changed.
I give God the Glory ooo. I was once frustrate but God came through for me.
You will be lucky to have me in your life now.

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Things done change my sister. Things have changed.
I give God the Glory ooo. I was once frustrate but God came through for me.
You will be lucky to have me in your life now.

You? In my life? Lmao grin dregs are still better than you best believe

And you are still frustrated my guy, if you aren't you won't be mouthing off constantly about Nigerian girls, any guy with a sense of worth will not generalise about females when he has a sister and mother at home.

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2022
It's nothing to do with race but how you are brought up and what your society make a priority.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Joker,
Wait till you get entangled with one.
They can emotionally manipulate you, they get triggered by jealousy, and can attack you when you least expect.

They cheat also, and same way they got you they easily level you for another handsome dude.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You? In my life? Lmao grin dregs are still better than you best believe

And you are still frustrated my guy, if you aren't you won't be mouthing off constantly about Nigerian girls, any guy with a sense of worth will not generalise about females when he has a sister and mother at home.

You want girls who have lost their glory by fvcking around to still settle with a man who has worked hard to build his life?
You want girls who have fvcked all manner of guys in school and pinned the child on their husbands to still have a happy marriage?

Men, if you didn't marry your wife as a virgin or you're not the one who disvirgined her, then one or more of your children is/are not yours.
You will suffer for another man's child because you married a woman who other men have mounted.
Shame!
A girl u didn't disvirgin will sure leave you once her ex shows up. First she will start to misbehave, then she leaves.
Let that woman go and find a virgin that will guarantee your happiness.

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

You want girls who have lost their glory by fvcking around to still settle with a man who has worked hard to build his life?
You want girls who have fvcked all manner of guys in school and pinned the child on their husbands to still have a happy marriage?

Men, if you didn't marry your wife as a virgin or you're not the one who disvirgined her, then one or more of your children is/are not yours.
You will suffer for another man's child because you married a woman who other men have mounted.
Shame!
A girl u didn't disvirgin will sure leave you once her ex shows up. First she will start to misbehave, then she leaves.
Let that woman go and find a virgin that will guarantee your happiness.

All this your rant, does it also apply to white women?

Pls answer, I want to know how dead your IQ is and how low your self esteem is smiley

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

All this your rant, does it also apply to white women?

Pls answer, I want to know how dead your IQ is and how low your self esteem is smiley
Being white or black is just a matter of skin color.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Being white or black is just a matter of skin color.

You are proving your daftness with every of comment,

It's a simple question, does your previous rant apply to white women? Don't forget you said you can submit to a white woman, her age doesn't matter, and her used up hole doesn't matter, does it apply to white women, yes or no?

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are proving your daftness with every of comment,

It's a simple question, does your previous rant apply to white women? Don't forget you said you can submit to a white woman, her age doesn't matter, and her used up hole doesn't matter, does it apply to white women, yes or no?
That you could not comprehend my reply shows you aren't as smart as you think.
Shame on you.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

That you could not comprehend my reply shows you aren't as smart as you think.
Shame on you.

The shame is on you, because you are bereft of reasoning,

You were quick to support the op willing to submit and be faithful to a white woman, that is why I brought out the crassness of your postulations, because it doesn't make sense, at all.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The shame is on you, because you are bereft of reasoning,

You were quick to support the op willing to submit and be faithful to a white woman, that is why I brought out the crassness of your postulations, because it doesn't make sense, at all.
For losing your virginity because of eggs and indomie, shame on you.
For thinking any man deserves to be under your torture, shame on you.
For trying to justify why you allowed a man who is not going marry you mounted you and fvck you, shame on you.
For committing abortion, shame you.
Once again. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lordy lordy cheesy you just can't make this stuff up

All of a sudden a Nigerian man can be faithful, and the "men are polygamous in nature" chant ceases to exist because a white woman is in the picture grin

Meaning, Nigerian men are polygamous in nature to black women, while they are faithful little cats to white women cheesy

A classic case of, when you hate your color so much, you tend to behave and think stupidly and senselessly grin

Your kind are refered to as COONS, go look it up smiley

A white woman is what y'all can never be in all ramifications and deserve whatever they ask for from their man not a black woman..
Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

For losing your virginity because of eggs and indomie, shame on you.
For thinking any man deserves to be under your torture, shame on you.
For trying to justify why you allowed a man who is not going marry you mounted you and fvck you, shame on you.
For committing abortion, shame you.
Once again. Shame on you.

Not everyone is like your mother

Know this and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:
Add:
Their pvssy is also very fresh and sweet. They know how to take care of themselves; in and out. Unlike these dirty Nigerian girls who will look good on the face but everything underneath the their clothes is full of shit!
Housefly even follow some nija girls at the butts.

Na me make I ban one of my pal then from using any cup in my house.. the fool was sucking Nigerian girls pussy..

Naija girls wey dirty like no man's business..
Guy. If you see how neat a white girl's cunt is, you would be the one begging to Suck it.. not the smelly ones we have in nigeria..
You are on point.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

A white woman is what y'all can never be in all ramifications and deserve whatever they ask for from their man not a black woman..
Go figure.

The low self esteem must always show it's ugly head

Your mother must have done a huge number on you, for you to think all black women are like her,

Pele, you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 10:50am On Aug 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Na me make I ban one of my pal then from using any cup in my house.. the fool was sucking Nigerian girls pussy..

Naija girls wey dirty like no man's business..
Guy. If you see how neat a white girl's cunt is, you would be the one begging to Suck it.. not the smelly ones we have in nigeria..
You are on point.
Blood of Hezekiah! lipsrsealed
Is he stupid or what?
You don't need that kinda mumu around you please.
Something (nija girl) he should fvck her and wash his d!ck.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Not everyone is like your mother

Know this and know peace.
My mum married in the 50s. All girls in that era are decent girls. Go and ask around.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

My mum married in the 50s. All girls in that era are decent girls. Go and ask around.

As far as she is a black woman, she fits in your category.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

As far as she is a black woman, she fits in your category.
Babe, calm down. Answer me this. Are you a virgin?
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

We can submit to women who worth it.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking; why on earth would you compare a white girl with a Nigerian girl who is only a sex object?

You know them, Sex Objects.. arrogant,rude and proud..
And they are empty deep inside too..
I remember when I was on two months leave from work.. and I travelled to the east, and usually relax with my old buddies when not occupied.. there was this particular girl that usually comes to one of my old buddies Big Unisex hair saloon..
You know all these typical naija girls nah, when Dem grow come add breast and Yansh.. Dem no dey see you at all..
She feels big to greet me,for her mind I be small boy cos of my youthful looks and stuff..
Me wey no send, unfortunately for her, another of my old time buddy that has a large exam preparatory center has been bugging me to come over and see what and how he is doing cos we haven't connected for over a decade..
One of the days..I decided to go over to his center, got their.. it was close to a major road.. had no were to park my car,had to drive across the other end of the road,I saw this same lady walking across the street but she never saw me cos I wind up my glasses.. and it was tinted as well..
Naso I clear enter my guy place.. was happy on what I saw cos he was doing well for himself too, after sitting in his mini office and discussing he urged me to show him that I still got it in me, we laughed and I said ok.. let me go do that.. (I no go lie Sha.. the students are hot young fresh chaps..) I went and took them on Lit-In-English..
It was a waec class,and it was the last for the day before they dismiss and the jambites would come in, I was washing my hands on a bowel adjacent my pal's office, and then the waec students were leaving then, I heard a startled and mocking voice say from behind "Hmmmmm you dey teach for here ??" (In Surprising tune as well) I looked up and saw the proud big girl that I saw earlier whilst coming that usually comes to my other friends saloon..
I told her NO.. I am a student and I was copying notes in the board.. she said.. "Ehee.. I for say"...

Went back to my guys office.. we continued chatting and he ordered for refreshments for me..
Whilst doing that, the Jamb students has settled in, after relaxing, I decided to teach the jamb students "Government" before I leave..
Guess what, that so called Big Girl happen to be an Art Jamb Student..
Lol.. I stood and taught them comprehensively for two hours without taking a look at the text book, they wrote over two pages notes..
Dude, you need to see the shock and awe in her face all through..

Another time I went over to my guy that has the saloon, he told me what the big girl told him that I taught her at the jamb center that she was shocked.. bla bla bla..
My guy now gave her a snippet about me, and how I graduated from Uni when she was still in primary school, the kind of job I do and stuff..
She was dumbfounded..
On a couple of occasions that I went over to his saloon before I travelled back, when she sees me, Na Good afternoon Sir she dey greet me.. my response would always be.. Madam welldone and focus on what I am doing..

This is just one out of many examples and encounters..

You see Nigerian girls.. a vast majority are empty and proud..
Absolutely nothing in them..

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

Babe, calm down. Answer me this. Are you a virgin?

Ask your mother.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The low self esteem must always show it's ugly head

Your mother must have done a huge number on you, for you to think all black women are like her,

Pele, you will be fine.

Yet your own mother is an "Okpo" collecting dicks from every tom and Harry..

You go dey okay Sha.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You know them, Sex Objects.. arrogant,rude and proud..
And they are empty deep inside too..
I remember when I was on two months leave from work.. and I travelled to the east, and usually relax with my old buddies when not occupied.. there was this particular girl that usually comes to one of my old buddies Big Unisex hair saloon..
You know all these typical naija girls nah, when Dem grow come add breast and Yansh.. Dem no dey see you at all..
She feels big to greet me,for her mind I be small boy cos of my youthful looks and stuff..
Me wey no send, unfortunately for her, another of my old time buddy that has a large exam preparatory center has been bugging me to come over and see what and how he is doing cos we haven't connected for over a decade..
One of the days..I decided to go over to his center, got their.. it was close to a major road.. had no were to park my car,had to drive across the other end of the road,I saw this same lady walking across the street but she never saw me cos I wind up my glasses.. and it was tinted as well..
Naso I clear enter my guy place.. was happy on what I saw cos he was doing well for himself too, after sitting in his mini office and discussing he urged me to show him that I still got it in me, we laughed and I said ok.. let me go do that.. (I no go lie Sha.. the students are hot young fresh chaps..) I went and took them on Lit-In-English..
It was a waec class,and it was the last for the day before they dismiss and the jambites would come in, I was washing my hands on a bowel adjacent my pal's office, and then the waec students were leaving then, I heard a startled and mocking voice say from behind "Hmmmmm you dey teach for here ??" (In Surprising tune as well) I looked up and saw the proud big girl that I saw earlier whilst coming that usually comes to my other friends saloon..
I told her NO.. I am a student and I was copying notes in the board.. she said.. "Ehee.. I for say"...

Went back to my guys office.. we continued chatting and he ordered for refreshments for me..
Whilst doing that, the Jamb students has settled in, after relaxing, I decided to teach the jamb students "Government" before I leave..
Guess what, that so called Big Girl happen to be an Art Jamb Student..
Lol.. I stood and taught them comprehensively for two hours without taking a look at the text book, they wrote over two pages notes..
Dude, you need to see the shock and awe in her face all through..

Another time I went over to my guy that has the saloon, he told me what the big girl told him that I taught her at the jamb center that she was shocked.. bla bla bla..
My guy now gave her a snippet about me, and how I graduated from Uni when she was still in primary school, the kind of job I do and stuff..
She was dumbfounded..
On a couple of occasions that I went over to his saloon before I travelled back, when she sees me, Na Good afternoon Sir she dey greet me.. my response would always be.. Madam welldone and focus on what I am doing..

This is just one out of many examples and encounters..

You see Nigerian girls.. a vast majority are empty and proud..
Absolutely nothing in them..
I love this response. That's how I answer some uni dumb girls too.
There was a girl like that too in my neighborhood. She was about 22 or so. I approached this girl with a sincere heart. I drop all the flows I have but this girl didn't respond positively. One time, I heard her tell her friend that I am a low life guy. She said " that guy na wash. He's not on my level. He's level is low abegi". It was dark that day so she couldn't see that I was around them.

I decided to count my losses, dusted my shoes and move on in shame.
A year Later, I met this girl on the way. My God! I couldn't believe my eyes. She has become like a spider. She was even shaking as she walked pass me. She has become very ugly and irritable. God! I almost vomited when I saw her.

She called my name and I responded " well done madam" and left.
A week later, she came to my house and started acting funny. I gave her one excuse and sent her out of my house in style.
After that day, I started pretending not to see when we cross paths.
She's still in my neighborhood but I pass her without answering her greeting.

My friend who didn't know anything said he wants to have her. I gave him sense straight. Guy quickly avoided her.
She's begging guys to date her now but nobody wants anything with her because she looks like someone who is battling stroke. (She's actually HIV positive, really).
She's a walking dead now.

2 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Ask your mother.
You did be proud to say yes if you're a virgin. Right?
That's the shame that's on you.
Listen girl, that shame that kept you from answer is a sign that something is dead inside you and you knew it.
You're currently looking for a man to appreciate you even with the mistakes you have made.
But guess what, a man will come. He will sleep with you again and again. And when he is tired or as soon as he discovers you're not worth the effort ( which you can never Worth because you have lost the glory God gave you to make men faithful to you) , he will leave.
And another man will come and go. The cycle will continue until you're completely wasted!
Some mistakes can not be reversed! It is curse!
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

I love this response. That's how I answer some uni dumb girls too.
There was a girl like that too in my neighborhood. She was about 22 or so. I approached this girl with a sincere heart. I drop all the flows I have but this girl didn't respond positively. One time, I heard her tell her friend that I am a low life guy. She said " that guy na wash. He's not on my level. He's level is low abegi". It was dark that day so she couldn't see that I was around them.

I decided to count my losses, dusted my shoes and move on in shame.
A year Later, I met this girl on the way. My God! I couldn't believe my eyes. She has become like a spider. She was even shaking as she walked pass me. She has become very ugly and irritable. God! I almost vomited when I saw her.

She called my name and I responded " well done madam" and left.
A week later, she came to my house and started acting funny. I gave her one excuse and sent her out of my house in style.
After that day, I started pretending not to see when we cross paths.
She's still in my neighborhood but I pass her without answering her greeting.

My friend who didn't know anything said he wants to have her. I gave him sense straight. Guy quickly avoided her.
She's begging guys to date her now but nobody wants anything with her because she looks like someone who is battling stroke. (She's actually HIV positive, really).
She's a walking dead now.

Lol.. my Gee.. that madam welldone na d best answer to greetings from insolent and arrogantly rude women..
I love your style, one bad encounter = Ignore + move on ��

No time.. as for that lady.. she never wanted you to have her in her blooming stage but want you at her lowest ebb now.. those fools feels they are entitled to a man whenever they want him, thank God you snubbed the cunt... good riddance to Bad rubbish..
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Lol.. my Gee.. that madam welldone na d best answer to greetings from insolent and arrogantly rude women..
I love your style, one bad encounter = Ignore + move on ��

No time.. as for that lady.. she never wanted you to have her in her blooming stage but want you at her lowest ebb now.. those fools feels they are entitled to a man whenever they want him, thank God you snubbed the cunt... good riddance to Bad rubbish..
Yes o!
If a girl can not give herself to you in her best stage in life (while she's a virgin), then you shouldn't take her in her worst.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Pictures Of A Guy And A Lady Placed Inside A Pineapple Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.