Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) (11363 Views)

Hijab Wearing Girls(photos) / Babcock Student, Yangy Accused Of Raping 24 Girls (photos & Screenshot) / Hot sexy girls photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by KdpMaster: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Leave girls alone come make dollars first and girls will follow you just by raising your hand without opening your mouth�
Amazon kdp is one easy way to make money ☺️
Are u tired of being broke?
Are u a student and u need a side hustle just to make some earnings ?✔️
u don't have to engage in yahoo to start making money
With Amazon kdp u can make money even if you cannot write ✍.
And make money legitimately ☺️
I'm giving my my step by step ebook FREE for the first 30 person that send their whatsapps contact to my email on my signature profile pic
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
I pitty you old man.

Despite your old age, you still do not have any sense. The most important thing for you in a woman is big ass and big breast.

Chaiii.

Take this money and buy sense

Thebadpolitican:

You be mumu man I swear...Wetin you see for white woman chaiii women wen nor get yansh and bress las las them go purcho you comot for your house...and your children will never set foot in Nigeria

African women any day any time

I know you would be nothing less than 19yrs
Which I have constantly advise the mods to put age restriction pertaining to creating a post

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nonam:
I pitty you old man.

Despite your old age, you still do not have any sense. The most important thing for you in a woman is big ass and big breast.

Chaiii.

So young man what do you like white skin

You deserve knock on your skull not on your head but skull

I know with time you will overgrow the obsession for pale skin

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nonam:
I pitty you old man.

Chaiii.

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
I am a 29 years old guy. To you, I now sound like teenager just because I have different views about relationship on (white and black women)

If you like Nigeria babes, does it mean I must like 9ja babes too?

A popular black man by the name Tiger wood, married and divorce a white woman, yet he continue to date only white women. He knows that he cannot endure their black dramas.

Leave me and my opinion alone. I'm in love. I am marrying my white bobors asap

jedisco:

You sound like a teenager who just had his first sex

A man who insults his kind is weak. Most successful Nigerians abroad are married to Nigerians. Most folks who end up in your stare because of papers end up running out in their 50s (if they're lucky) after years of abuse to go remarry Nigerian ladies. Having travelled round, I'd pick a Nigerian lady many times over.

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry. I have forever reject Nigeria girls. ...All of them.

Thebadpolitican:

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
OK. I will publickly show you something.

Princess80:
hehe.
Black ladies rock, our skin doesnt break at old age
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by LINSAR: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
If you hav PHd in serving girls breakfast...

Don't do that to a white woman when you find yourself outside Nigeria

My only 2cent

Why sir?
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by LINSAR: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
ednut1:
cheesy you dont know white women lol

Oya make us know white women.
Make we learn something instead of all those banters up there.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Helpout12345: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
This is it. Another teenager's thread. His fellow teenage boys are rushing into the thread to push black women-hating forgetting their mothers, sisters aunts are all blacks.

On the opposite sides are teenager girls arguing with him.

You people can display your ignorance as you wish here but stop pushing hate on opposite gender. Stop pushing hate against your own race, this is the lowest self-esteem you can ever have.

I am waiting for that nairaland "moderator" that will push this rubbish to front page again.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nonam: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Miss Jealousy. You fine reach am?

Not at all.

siofra:

Boredberry wasn't typing the nonsense this guy is typing. Don't even compare.

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
LINSAR:

Why sir?

I don't really hav much to say... but trust me... you don't want to
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jedisco(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nonam:
I am a 29 years old guy. To you, I now sound like teenager just because I have different views about relationship on (white and black women)

If you like Nigeria babes, does it mean I must like 9ja babes too?

A popular black man by the name Tiger wood, married and divorce a white woman, yet he continue to date only white women. He knows that he cannot endure their black dramas.

Leave me and my opinion alone. I'm in love. I am marrying my white bobors asap

Your excitement about white ladies is like a teenager that just had his first his first love.

I have no issues with whomever you want to marry. You could marry a stone for all I care. I have achieved enough to make my decisions on marriage on what I have experienced and see fit and not on what someone who I know nothing of is doing.

What smirks of illiteracy is insulting your female folk. I say illiteracy cos basic education ould teach you that if Nigerian ladies are truly useless, it's either because their parents who brought them up are useless or the genes of their parents are useless. Simply means, Nigerian men are equally useless. When you understand this, you'd know better than make some statements cos the white woman you're trying to please would see you as bottom rung.

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by fati2001(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Black Race still remain as the lowest among race, slaves and Monkeys to the White Masters. This can never change, unless in the other side in front of the Superior Being.

1 Like

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Owologbo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Lordy lordy cheesy you just can't make this stuff up

All of a sudden a Nigerian man can be faithful, and the "men are polygamous in nature" chant ceases to exist because a white woman is in the picture grin

Meaning, Nigerian men are polygamous in nature to black women, while they are faithful little cats to white women cheesy

A classic case of, when you hate your color so much, you tend to behave and think stupidly and senselessly grin

Your kind are refered to as COONS, go look it up smiley

Are you of the opinion that all men cheat?
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
U never jam wèrè!! Dem go still show you sha
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
jeromestarks:

You did be proud to say yes my mother is a virgin. Right?
That's the shame that's on me.
Listen girl, that shame that kept me from answer is a sign that something is dead inside me and my mother and I knew it.
I am currently looking for a man to appreciate my mother even with the mistakes she have made.
But guess what, a man will come. He will sleep with my mother again and again. And when he is tired or as soon as he discovers my mother is not worth the effort ( which she can never Worth because she have lost the glory God gave her to make men faithful to her) , he will leave.
And another man will come and go. The cycle will continue until my mother is completely wasted!
Some mistakes can not be reversed! It is curse
!

Fixed.

4 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Yet my own mother is an "Okpo" collecting dicks from every tom and Harry..

She go dey okay Sha

Fixed.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jedisco(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
One thing people fail to ask- why are the number of marriages in western nations at an all time low while divorce rates have remained very high despite several moves by the government to counter this trend?

Is it that white men don't like good thing or they fail to see the goodness newcomers like the op see in their ladies?

People who reason like the OP are largely those who have never left Nigeria or who have just arrived in a western nation with less prospects at longterm stay hence they see kissing ass as their only route to survival. Most of them end up singing a different song after several years. In their 50s, they'd be the ones hustling all their relatives in Nigeria to help them find a wife.

In all, a good man/woman is not limited to any country or race. Find your heartthrob where you see fit and refrain from insulting your kind.

3 Likes

Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by jeromestarks: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.
Funny. Very funny. But you knew the original copy is the truth that's why you're couldn't answer if you're a virgin or not.
I can proudly tell you that I am not a virgin.
In fact, I thank God that my penypeny is working just fine.
Re: What I Notice About White Girls (photos) by zumbigbo(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2022
jeromestarks:
Add:
Their pvssy is also very fresh and sweet. They know how to take care of themselves; in and out. Unlike these dirty Nigerian girls who will look good on the face but everything underneath the their clothes is full of shit!
Housefly even follow some nija girls at the butts.

Someone hurt you wella grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / This Is The Kind Of Breast And Hips I Am Talking About / Different Levels Of Guys For Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.