Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (92513 Views)

The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by shortIGBOman: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Charles Soludo dey pity Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters. He know that, they will Labour in vain.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by DWickedLandLord: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2022
etrouble:

It will never happen. Rev Fr Mbaka already said that Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. That's the only Man of God that successful prophesied two consecutive elections when all the fake gods of Men where saying the rubbish that their Cult leaders told them.

Now, the Oracle of God Rev Fr Mbaka has prophesied that Peter Pandora Obituary will never ever sleep in Aso Rock. You people went to close Rev Fr Mbaka's Church as if that will make God to change his mind about the next President of Nigeria. How intolerant can you be! Anyway, dem never born una Mama make una try close any Mosque, you will know that Khaki no be Leather.

Your own disease is very easy to diagnose

Attention Deficit Disorder.

But Ikenna from Onitsha is the right one
If you know Onitsha people na fight we like finish. I will keep slapping you on the daily till you change your moniker again .

That's a promise lil dude

4 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Evveryboss get boss
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by stephanie79548: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Soludo's physical appearance does look like a state governor.Soludo's physical appearance does look like a state governor....
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Faber(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2022
joy4news:
It was a beautiful moment as Anambra State Governor, Prof Charles Soludo was captured trying to help open a car door for Peter Obi but was stopped by the latter following his humility.

Describe the duo in a word....

Peter Obi told Soludo, guy calm down remain in APGA it's the turn of Anambra North. Let them produce the next governor,you will sit on this office one day. Soludo no hear word. He went and contested under PDP and lost to Obiano of APGA. His head come correct, he returned to APGA, worked with Obiano and no his is serving as governor.

Peter Obi as a wise man he is handed over to APGA before decamping to PDP, because he had national project in his mind and APGA cannot offer him such. Others would have wanted to remain in APGA and turn Anambra to his private estate and be imposing governors like one Grandpa for one state like that.

Peter Obi said no, time to move to the next level.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by CedarHoldings: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2022
labelle123:
This man just dey give me joy
fine girl! Bonjour?

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Soludo was like oga come and be going you lie too much

Tinubu is better

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by A4alpha: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2022
This scenario dey totori my heart die kikikikiki... Hahahahaha.. tititititiiio grin grin grin grin.
For my village we dey call am h u m I l I t y.
Me love f or Soludo just entered gear vi.. Nigeria and Africa have a lot to learn from Anambra and ndi Igbo.
The end
Even bended dik can be made straight tru close shot.. olosho in d house no be soo??
Simple tin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Jacksoncoke(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Wow... Peter Obi is actually a tsunami sweeping all over the country. I pray for his victory. Obis victory is victory for all Nigerians.

Someone pls bless my Sunday. I'm hungry and famished and starving. Pls. Nothing is too small. God bless
1 2 2 8 0 8 9 5 9 0 Access Bank Plc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by etrouble: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
That's his business. Purely Igbo business

2 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by jrusky(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
We will wait patiently for his Excellency to mount aso rock

In your dream.

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Pityoobi: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
A
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by jrusky(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yet it change nothing....Buhari zombies praised him more than these yet he ended up as a disaster.

Humility is no definition of experience or good sense of governance or deliverance of dividend of democracy or mean competence at all.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Pityoobi: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:
That's his business. Purely Igbo business
hehe hehe he Bloody biafrans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
His excellency kọ, her sensehlensy ni grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Nonexisting: 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blackfire:
Inec should remove obis name .. he is campaigning...

He acts like his the only candidate

Okay.

5 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by omenka(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
Obi opens a car for himself. They clap. grin

And you tell me these people are Kanu's Zombies. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Really?
What does he look?

Keke napep rider
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by gasparpisciotta: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
Una don mad finish

Lol....scammer

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Floorbeat:
Soludo's physical appearance does look like a state governor.

That man is highly intelligent and he doesn't go after fashion because he considered it waste of money and time

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by easzypeaszy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dis mumuna no dey tire una.. Joke apart una no gt sense again.. I swear to God almighty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Barrylord4040: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
The three powerful contestants to the nation's highest office are Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu of the APC, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP and Peter Obi of the Labour Party. Most at times pundits and analysts make comparison amongst these candidates to see who is the most qualified to take the mantle of leadership of this country after the expiration of President Buhari's tenure as the President of this great country. To me, having regards to their track records and political wherewithal to take this nation to the highest pedestal of excellent leadership, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu is the most qualified candidate, but also should not be compared to these candidates whose track records are nothing to write home about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by easzypeaszy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Una don mad finish
as in ehhn.. No sense again

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by JuanDeDios: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
fman:

Really?
What does he look?
A local government chairman, I guess. smiley
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blake755:
Obi or nothing
Yeah, just like Biafra or death- and look at Alaigbo today. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
The comments on the FP are hilarious. Which kind thread be this? Y’all are high in this section. Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Winneepye: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
This man has been over packaged, he is almost an angel now.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Proudlyomonna: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Very humble incoming President.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by HITsquad: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Ase oo... baba kf go run am for us. Na the hour we dey wait for.

1 Like

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tinubu urchins won't be happy with this news

They can go boil or roast some agbado to eat & sleep

3 Likes

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by BestMan001: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
kay1one:

His hands are not shaking so he doesn't need help

Correct grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.