Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (92511 Views)

The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) / I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by akbonus: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

It will never happen. Rev Fr Mbaka already said that Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. That's the only Man of God that successful prophesied two consecutive elections when all the fake gods of Men where saying the rubbish that their Cult leaders told them.

Now, the Oracle of God Rev Fr Mbaka has prophesied that Peter Pandora Obituary will never ever sleep in Aso Rock. You people went to close Rev Fr Mbaka's Church as if that will make God to change his mind about the next President of Nigeria. How intolerant can you be! Anyway, dem never born una Mama make una try close any Mosque, you will know that Khaki no be Leather.

MUMU,SOMETIMES IT IS GOOD TO REMAIN SILENT IF YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING @100% CAPACITY.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by todugo(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

HIS OWN KIND OF FAKE HUMILITY WILL DRAG NIGERIA ON THE FLOOR AMONG NATIONS.

Agbado and cassava lover spoted
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Abemy(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi and black attires are like 5 & 6.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Softmirror: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
todugo:

Agbado and cassava lover spoted

SEE TINUBU'S AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO BELOW.

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Franky9584(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Floorbeat:
Soludo's physical appearance does look like a state governor.

How does state governors look lik?
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by perryy(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

It will never happen. Rev Fr Mbaka already said that Peter Obituary will never rule Nigeria. That's the only Man of God that successful prophesied two consecutive elections when all the fake gods of Men where saying the rubbish that their Cult leaders told them.

Now, the Oracle of God Rev Fr Mbaka has prophesied that Peter Pandora Obituary will never ever sleep in Aso Rock. You people went to close Rev Fr Mbaka's Church as if that will make God to change his mind about the next President of Nigeria. How intolerant can you be! Anyway, dem never born una Mama make una try close any Mosque, you will know that Khaki no be Leather.

Did he not say Soludo will never rule Anambra? But who is the governor of Anambra now ? Let him go and kpai himself
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Elbethel1: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Very humble indeed
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by nedekid: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Floorbeat:
Lolz
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Promising5555: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
I will just vote for obi, that's what I want to do
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
I will fly to Nigeria to vote for this man... my friends, colleagues are gathering storm, we are raising 1 billion naira for vote buying in core North.. by fire by force we are going to reset Nigeria .. whatever it will take.. I will give obi 1 million votes in core North.. let's go guys cool
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Tunde0laoluwaa:
I AM DYING PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE!

I AM DYING PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE!

https://www.nairaland.com/7301526/very-hungry-please-me

Please click the link to read my story and help me. I am dying!

you BASTARD ONLINE CRIMINAL FRAUDSTER!!!!, you have been coming to NL with yeye stories since 2020 (broken leg format don finish abi?!)....but we all know who you are (same bank details etc). here below are some of your earlier begging petty scams:

Orlarholuwa: I had a motor accident on 22nd of May this year in which my leg got broken in three places.
Please I need your help. This leg needs a daily care. I need your help to buy the medications listed below.

I was given these prescriptions this morning by a doctor who examine my leg this morning. My leg is swelling and I do feel some sharp pain in the knee area of my leg. I need to start taking these medications to reduce and stop the swelling and pain.
Please help me.

Bank Details:
Name of my Bank is: First Bank
My account number is: 3173689537
Name: Tunde Olaoluwa
May Almighty God bless and protect you and your family always.
Thank you.
Olarhandsome:
Please Help Me, I am Startving!
Good Morning, Please help me, I need #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.
First Bank, 3173689537, Tunde Olaoluwa O.
RealTAO:
WELL MEANING NIGERIANS, PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU IN THE NAME OF ALMIGHTY GOD!
Please I need your help. I am feeling a serious pain in my knee and I could not get a sleep as a result of the severe pain. I had a motor accident 4 months ago in which my leg got broken in three places and seriously injured.

MY BANK DETAILS
First Bank
Tunde Olaoluwa
My whatsapp number is 0815 574 6911.
tundeTAO:
A CRY FOR HELP:
Please dear sirs/ma's, Please forgive me if this post is offensive. I am posting it here because I need urgent help and I don't have any other choice.

I had an accident on 22nd of May, 2021 in which my left leg got broken in three places. I got hit by a car while crossing to the other side of the road. The car was plying one way. It was in the night, around 8pm. The driver drove away after hitting me. I was rescued and brought home by people in the area.

The accident I had was a critical one that almost took my life, but thanks to God for sparing my life and thanks to all the good people on this forum who helped me financially when my wound was fresh, my leg is getting better gradually. I am now using crutches.

Please I need your help because the car accident I had has rendered me useless. I can't work or go out to hustle for money because I am still battling with wounds and fractures I got from the car accident. My mum is old, not working class. Before I had this accident, I was the one putting food on her table. Please help us, hunger is killing us.

31 736 89 537
FIRST BANK
Tunde Olaoluwa

My Whatsapp Number is 0815 574 6 911. You can video call me to confirm my situation.
May God bless you.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

. I SEE SPIRIT OF HATE WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU. IT WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR VERY OWN EYE AND SHAME SHALL BE YOUR PORTION.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
joy4news:
It was a beautiful moment as Anambra State Governor, Prof Charles Soludo was captured trying to help open a car door for Peter Obi but was stopped by the latter following his humility.

Describe the duo in a word....

The both are almost same type of person
Humble intelligent and smart

Everyone know soludo when he was cbn governor and how the currency was strong then
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
naijapips04:
Campaign based on semantics. Open door, wear watch, wear shoes.
if it's working, why change it?
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Wwwq: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
cool
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Iyatostrong(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
This act is for gullible minds.
i have read and knew how to use this method right from my Senior Secondary School 2 when i finished and digested " 48 laws of power" by R. greene.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by thinkmoney(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Floorbeat:
Una dey like people with big agbada and maybe golden crown for head.
U guys in Nigeria don't value simplicity. We even complicate life for good politicians
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by DDNGNG: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

eRat has spoken!
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by a2d3rew(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
We in Borno support u. PVC is ready.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by millionboi(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Now you are afraid of the candidate you said can never win
Blackfire:
Inec should remove obis name .. he is campaigning...

He acts like his the only candidate

Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Shugargal(f): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

I'm not a partisan but this your comment says a lot about your personality. Stop nepotism. One Nigeria.
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Eyegroup: 4:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Blackfire:
Inec should remove obis name .. he is campaigning...

He acts like his the only candidate

Wahala ....in trench .....
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by millionboi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
DollarBag:
The truth is that HE PO has a track record of humility ever since I got to know him back in 2006. Nobody can dispute that. However, when it comes to track record of performance, HE BAT is no one. That doesn't mean he(HE PO ) was a failure. But take it or leave it, the later outperformed the former.
BAT is old,that's the problem
Re: Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... by Renee5468: 5:27am On Aug 29, 2022
I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also need a solution.
<a href="https://www.emorypatientportal.net/">Emory Patient Portal</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.