Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees (24241 Views)

East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo / North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
lezz:
another dumb diss attempt from this frustrated, life-beaten son of a WHOREible mother grin

Just wondering....are you the end product of communal gang-rape? Or some mutated cross between an inbreed and a psychopath?

It's really hard and unlucky to be you.

Failed segregation attempt
Failed sit-at-home tout
Failed troll apprentice
The only thing worse than your diss lines is your ignorance of how dry and watery you sound.

But I can understand your frustrations.

You need to win at something.

So do I help you by making you just have the last say?

I promise to be less punitive than the Federal Government grin

and the mad slowpoke is back again with nonsense from top to bottom grin grin grin grin grin grin

you type too foolish for me to even read , if there are only 6 foolish people on earth, your family is all of them cuz im not sure we'll find some other family as stupid as yours. grin grin

your mother has been neglected by the gods and coursed by man, the reason why they say the world is a small place is because of the whoore you call a mother, because almost all the men she has come across has forcked her to stupor, even dogs grin grin grin

what else do i have to say about a woman that could give blow jobs to both a male and female dog grin grin grin chineke grin grin

she's been in more bushes than a hunter grin grin, na bush them take dey kill am na, no reasonable person can rent an hotel because he wants to use your mother, yes oga she is that uselsss grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2022
ezechi242:

and the mad slowpoke is back again with nonsense from top to bottom grin grin grin grin grin grin

you type too foolish for me to even read , if there are only 6 foolish people on earth, your family is all of them cuz im not sure we'll find some other family as stupid as yours. grin grin

your mother has been neglected by the gods and coursed by man, the reason why they say the world is a small place is because of the whoore you call a mother, because almost all the men she has come across has forcked her to stupor, even dogs grin grin grin

what else do i have to say about a woman that could give blow jobs to both a male and female dog grin grin grin chineke grin grin

she's been in more bushes than a hunter grin grin, na bush them take dey kill am na, no reasonable person can rent an hotel because he wants to use your mother, yes oga she is that uselsss grin grin
I never read your weak pot beyond the first line and now you claim you don't read mine too? May thunder vaporize your mama toto to leave your father a frustrated bastard.

I know you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe abortion drug resistance your drunkard mother made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation in Nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2022
lezz:

I never read your weak pot beyond the first line and now you claim you don't read mine too? May thunder vaporize your mama toto to leave your father a frustrated bastard.

I know you escaped 7 abortion attempts during your conception. You're only manifesting the side effects of severe abortion drug resistance your drunkard mother made you adapt to.

Another abortion escapee is showing signs of lack of parental validation in Nairaland. grin grin grin

You this mental patient hahahhahaha ....so you no wan get sense after the rigorous beating ive been giving u grin grin grin.

I've so used you up to tge point that you've forgotten how to speak your useless grammer hahaha hahaha mumu from a rotten vagina .

If you like brush your gonorhea infected mouth thirty times a day you that your horrible mouth odour you got from sucking the virus infected vagina of your mother will still remain. ODE grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2022
ezechi242:

You this mental patient hahahhahaha ....so you no wan get sense after the rigorous beating ive been giving u grin grin grin.

I've so used you up to tge point that you've forgotten how to speak your useless grammer hahaha hahaha mumu from a rotten vagina .

If you like brush your gonorhea infected mouth thirty times a day you that your horrible mouth odour you got from sucking the virus infected vagina of your mother will still remain. ODE grin grin

Even as a sperm you were stubborn and stupid. No wonder all the abortion pills your mother took to flush you off failed while you dodged and hid in her anus to escape radical medical abortion.

Now you are flesh and blood showing the same unhinged stupidity on the internet.

It is with great sorrow i proclaim you to be an authentic idiøt.

It's my job to show no mercy to IPOB degenerates hiding on the internet. Welcome to the digital version of Operation Python Dance grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2022
lezz:

Even as a sperm you were stubborn and stupid. No wonder all the abortion pills your mother took to flush you off failed while you dodged and hid in her anus to escape radical medical abortion.

Now you are flesh and blood showing the same unhinged stupidity on the internet.

It is with great sorrow i proclaim you to be an authentic idiøt.

It's my job to show no mercy to IPOB degenerates hiding on the internet. Welcome to the digital version of Operation Python Dance grin grin grin

cryyyyy boy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin grin grin a born fool from an harlot of a mother, you've been so used up oga grin grin grin grin i've totally messed you up grin grin grin

a man that has sexual intercourse with his mother ( mama lezz) alia ijebu garri aka any where belle face grin grin grin
a cronic masturbator grin grin grin, a know toto sucker of his mother grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2022
ezechi242:

cryyyyy boy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin grin grin a born fool from an harlot of a mother, you've been so used up oga grin grin grin grin i've totally messed you up grin grin grin

a man that has sexual intercourse with his mother ( mama le.zz) alia ijebu garri aka any where belle face grin grin grin
a cronic masturbator grin grin grin, a know toto sucker of his mother grin grin grin

lolz, wnen I whoop your ass you feign laugh, when I scalp you harder your bran overhead and you develop epilepsia grin

Listen IPOB has never won any battle in history....check the stats. You're genetically arranged to fail grin

Now I wonder why you just couldn't be part of your mother's discoloured, diseased, wat-ridden menstrual flow.

You're just another frustrated IPOB escapee from an ill-fated abortion disturbing the internet with your Inferior parentage grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
lezz:
lolz, wnen I whoop your ass you feign laugh, when I scalp you harder your bran overhead and you develop epilepsia grin

Listen IPOB has never won any battle in history....check the stats. You're genetically arranged to fail grin

Now I wonder why you just couldn't be part of your mother's discoloured, diseased, wat-ridden menstrual flow.

You're just another frustrated IPOB escapee from an ill-fated abortion disturbing the internet with your Inferior parentage grin

Your frustration has increased just like your families course grin grin

Lamentation of a chronic masturbator hahahaha

I will continue dealing with you till you get sense . grin grin E PAIN AM.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
ezechi242:

Your frustration has increased just like your families course curse
grin grin

Lamentation of a chronic masturbator hahahaha

I will continue dealing with you till you get sense . grin grin E PAIN AM.
this is the 3rd time you have spelt curse as course. 3 good times.

This is why you joined IPOB because your future is as unstable and uncertain as your mother's marital vows grin

You will even add fake laughing emojis after your epic show of illiteracy just to enhance your self-denial.

When I tell you the only thing bigger than your illiteracy is your ignorance of it . It was no diss.

You have no business being here. Your life is in deficit and you're here pretending to be tough.

Human cow grin

If your mother knew you'd turn out like this she would have flushed you out with the cheapest abortion pills down a public toilet grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
lezz:
this is the 3rd time you have spelt curse as course. 3 good times.

This is why you joined IPOB because your future is as unstable and uncertain as your mother's marital vows grin

You will even add fake laughing emojis after your epic show of illiteracy just to enhance your self-denial.

When I tell you the only thing bigger than your illiteracy is your ignorance of it . It was no diss.

You have no business being here. Your life is in deficit and you're here pretending to be tough.

Human cow grin

If your mother knew you'd turn out like this she would have flushed you out with the cheapest abortion pills down a public toilet grin grin grin

I agree I am an illiterate grin grin

But you claim to be a literate but you are poorer than a church rat grin grin

And it seems my laughter is killing you even more than the mental patients your mum has killed with her devilish Toto grin grin

The life in you is not up to 2% and your mothers stinky Toto is the cause, how can a mature man like you not be able to hold yourself whenever the whoore pulls her clothes in front of you, how can you be that raft and foolish to impregnate your mother under your fathers roof grin grin

And the useless man doesn't know that the useless girl he calls his daughter is actually his sons child grin grin ABOMINATION angry angry

The whoore you call your mother, I mean mama lezz has always been a public toilet,where even dead bodies defecate grin grin

A woman that gives blaw jobs to dead bodies for a basket of garri should be stoned to death and thrown into the evil forest, and that would be if the forest doesn't reject her body and spirit.

The harlot has the record of the highest atrocities in history of mankind, most men calls her dirty toilet grin because of the smell oozing outa her virus infected vagina

Thank God you know how to spell curse because it is synonymous to your families surname grin grin

I MUST FORCE SENSE PUT FOR YOUR HEAD....ODE AND OLODO PUT TOGETHER grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by Landmack: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lezzlie:
Igbos are the most naive people in Nigeria.

I have never seen a people so brash, boastful and impulsive and sentimental and yet so tactless and blind.

See how they killed themselves thinking they are killing Nigeria.

Bia Lesley and Ezechi,so na from my mention this una fight start? Couldn’t believe I was tracing the source of una diss,didn’t know it started all here.

So u both have been dragging each other from August 20th-till date. Wonderful grin
Well,I think this must be the longest diss back 2 back i have ever seen since the birth of Nairaland.

The winner of the diss track goes to Lezz aka slayer of Ipob terrorist miscreants...

Nna mehnn,come forward and collect ya award!

1 Like

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Landmack:

Bia Lesley and Ezechi,so na from my mention this una fight start? Couldn’t believe I was tracing the source of una diss,didn’t know it started all here.

So u both have been dragging each other from August 20th-till date. Wonderful grin
Well,I think this must be the longest diss back 2 back i have ever seen since the birth of Nairaland.

The winner of the diss track goes to Lezz aka slayer of Ipob terrorist miscreants...

Nna mehnn,come forward and collect ya award!
ezechi242 wouldn't like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
lezz:
ezechi242 wouldn't like this cheesy

grin grin grin. Na wayo grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by FreeSTDSelfTest(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2023
Testing of new partner firstly is key to prevent Syphilis, Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV, etc

lezz:
your mama is a walking encyclopedia of STDs grin

She easily qualifies as the biggest private supplier of vagina wat and Chlamydia.

If she were on Nairaland she would spread gonorrhoea by quote. grin

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by Uchek(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2023
OLODO RABATA! There over 50 checkpoints from Lagos to Oqerri extorting money from travelkers heading East and containers transported to Alaigbo which makes goods in Igboland e orbitant and outrageous. Is Kanu responsible for this evil?

68% of containers arriving Lagos Ports is heading to ABA and Onitsha. The value chain if economic activities that would have benefitted Igboland if these containers were imported through Eastern corridor ports are lost permanently. These has been going on for over 50 years. Is Kanu responsible for this economic suffocation?

blinking001:
IPOB is against the progress of the south east region. They've turned a once peaceful south east region into a battle ground for all manner of idiotic nonentities.

If only they studied their history they would have properly appraised their chances of attaining victory thereby coming up with better strategies that best suites todays reality. They allowed an illiterate from the gutters to rule them. They sheepishly and shamelessly soled their voices to an albino who lacks the ability to see behond his emotions. He turned a very good political/social movement into a terror organisation. Thanks to him and his likes, the south east is today a shadow of itself. When emotions are high, it gives room for social vices and terror.

You don't seek to peacefully break away from a sovereign nation like Nigeria without preparing for war. If their emotions didn't get the better side of them I'm sure they would have come up with better strategies.

The Nigerian Government isn't responsible for the poor state of the south east but their Governors, national house of assembly members, senators, chairmen and councillors are infact the very group of entities stopping the south from progress. How come this truth is so difficult for us all to see?

Like feminism, all IPOB needed to do was to ensure they infiltrated the government by having policies makers in government like federal house of assembly members, senators, governors, chairmen and women etc and then enact effective policies that would propel the south east region towards prosperous economic growth but on the contrary IPOB been led by an Illiterate chose terror over common sense. Too bad they are now pointing accusing fingers at everyone but themselves.

If only Nigerians knew the enormous wealth this great country of ours commands we all would have held our leaders accountable for all the wickedness and injustice they've inflicted upon us.
The rulling political elites of this country are running a highly extractive political and economic system whose modus operandi is to ensure the poor keeps getting poorer.

I hope that someday, eyes will become opened and the common man will rise up against the evil political elites of this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / Rivers Election: Don't Rejoice Prematurely, Eze Tells Wike, Abe / DSS Operatives Supported #BuhariMustGo: Dunamis5 Activist Narrates Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.