Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees (24262 Views)

East Economy To Boom As Seplat 95% Completes It $700 Million Gas Plant In Imo / North Should Be On Its Knees Begging For An Igbo President In 2023 ― Ohanaeze / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
lezz:
you dont read because you cant see clearly cause of eye problem caused by too much soaking garri, you lack blood and good food oga

Is this supposed to pass as a diss or even a joke? grin

This is the kind of low-births that constitute the criminal outfit called IPOB. No, brain, no style, no class, no decorum. Failure just dey follow una offline and online like plaque.

I hope you're the only example of your parents' poor parenting skills
If there are other little illiterate human debris your parents call children still floating around the green planet....we need to euthanize them and castrate your libertine father and remove the ovum of your mother with a tenatus infected blade.

You're the manifestation of the abandoned fruit of two idiots who fawked first before exchanging first names!

it wasnt a joke or a diss, mumu that is a fact since you couldnt visit the cheapest chemist for blood medicine, i thought of giving you test for free olodo.

dont you know just looking at you, even a blind will know you suffer from vitamin defficiencies?

you are even lucky your mothers coursed vagina hasnt killed you yet for forcking it without mercy, even allowed your 3 other brothers take turns with her, what kind of coursed family is this, spits.

the owner of the last dog that bleeped your olosho mama without condom has gone to report her in the police station, the compliant said your mum infected his dog with rabies and HIV grin grin grin grin, LIKE WHAT THE HELL shocked shocked grin grin grin.

How can a human infect an animal with incurable disease hahahahahahah God what is all this.

the last man that died in your neighbourhood died a horrible death, Rumour has it that he gave you useless olosho mama a Mouth Action embarassed embarassed
which lead to his death, they said before he died he placed a course on her.

heaven and earth has rejected your entire family grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
ezechi242:

it wasnt a joke or a diss, mumu that is a fact since you couldnt visit the cheapest chemist for blood medicine, i thought of giving you test for free olodo.

dont you know just looking at you, even a blind will know you suffer from vitamin defficiencies?

you are even lucky your mothers coursed vagina hasnt killed you yet for forcking it without mercy, even allowed your 3 other brothers take turns with her, what kind of coursed family is this, spits.

the owner of the last dog that bleeped your olosho mama without condom has gone to report her in the police station, the compliant said your mum infected his dog with rabies and HIV grin grin grin grin, LIKE WHAT THE HELL shocked shocked grin grin grin.

How can a human infect an animal with incurable disease hahahahahahah God what is all this.

the last man that died in your neighbourhood died a horrible death, Rumour has it that he gave you useless olosho mama a Mouth Action embarassed embarassed
which lead to his death, they said before he died he placed a course on her.

heaven and earth has rejected your entire family grin grin grin
fact? You got fact from IPOB dongeon you dwell?
At 37, the high point of your life is opening a Nairaland account to post IPOB propaganda, pretending you're relevant. When your entire life has not yielded any economic worth more than a basket-full of abakiliki rice.

We see how IPOB failed and made a fool of itself in front of the watching world when it is lowbreed like ezechi242 it has as man its affairs.

This lowbred homeless dispossessed dog won't stop giving us nonstop entertainment.

Your father should have ejaculated you on your mother's wrinkled bony thighs.

You're not worth the biological effort of conception grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
lezz:
fact? You got fact from IPOB dongeon you dwell?
At 37, the high point of your life is opening a Nairaland account to post IPOB propaganda, pretending you're relevant. When your entire life has not yielded any economic worth more than a basket-full of abakiliki rice.

We see how IPOB failed and made a fool of itself in front of the watching world when it is lowbreed like ezechi242 it has as man its affairs.

This lowbred homeless dispossessed dog won't stop giving us nonstop entertainment.

Your father should have ejaculated you on your mother's wrinkled bony thighs.

You're not worth the biological effort of conception grin

hahahahaha i can see you are tired ...i can sense your exhaustion i am your master grin grin grin grin

the lack of wisdom your inherited from your olosho mama has made you loose reality with life that EZECHI242 is far better than your linage and your generations unborn grin grin grin.

two of my dogs has more vitamins in their bodies than you, more and more you sound foolish, traumatized, affraid, weak, delusional, lost and tired grin grin grin grin

your mental capacity is as down as your useless mother fallen breast, your brain is as little as your useless foster fathers manhood, your life is already dead like your neighbour who gave your despicable mother mouth action hahahahahah grin grin

ill rather sit with some one with both mouth and body odour than have your mum 20ft from me, her sight alone is a course to whom ever see her, reason why only mad men and prisoners get to have 3somes with her inside the bush, a woman that gives STDs to dogs and mad men grin grin grin grin.

your tears dey sweet me grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
ezechi242:

hahahahaha i can see you are tired ...i can sense your exhaustion i am your master grin grin grin grin

the lack of wisdom your inherited from your olosho mama has made you loose reality with life that EZECHI242 is far better than your linage and your generations unborn grin grin grin.

two of my dogs has more vitamins in their bodies than you, more and more you sound foolish, traumatized, affraid, weak, delusional, lost and tired grin grin grin grin

your mental capacity is as down as your useless mother fallen breast, your brain is as little as your useless foster fathers manhood, your life is already dead like your neighbour who gave your despicable mother mouth action hahahahahah grin grin

ill rather sit with some one with both mouth and body odour than have your mum 20ft from me, her sight alone is a course to whom ever see her, reason why only mad men and prisoners get to have 3somes with her inside the bush, a woman that gives STDs to dogs and mad men grin grin grin grin.

your tears dey sweet me grin grin grin
I nobody can ever know more teaes than IPOB miscreants who were bloodied like wild squealing pigs grin

Digital and actual murder naim you dey collect here and in the real world wotoporiously.

But the pig revelation is this......Your inability of diss-improvisation is just a microcosm of your mental handicap and weak cognitive abilities inherited from your inferior DNA donors

the streetwalker you call your mother couldn't diagnosed her Chlamydia infection as the lab apparatus couldn't separate excessive semen from her blood sample.

Your flat head was doggy induced from very dicking even when your mother knew she was fullterm
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
lezz:
I nobody can ever know more teaes than IPOB miscreants who were bloodied like wild squealing pigs grin

Digital and actual murder naim you dey collect here and in the real world wotoporiously.

But the pig revelation is this......Your inability of diss-improvisation is just a microcosm of your mental handicap and weak cognitive abilities inherited from your inferior DNA donors

the streetwalker you call your mother couldn't diagnosed her Chlamydia infection as the lab apparatus couldn't separate excessive semen from her blood sample.

Your flat head was doggy induced from very dicking even when your mother knew she was fullterm

you still had to hold another family meeting to respond for the past two days? you are a disapointment grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin you have started becoming lost, grin grin grin you dont even know what you typing anymore hahahahaha, i can also see your hands trembling like that of tinubus hands, shaking like your mothers cancerous breast when being forcked in a doggy position by a mad man or a prisoner hahahahhaha.

the only achievement your useless hoe of a virus carrying mother has is the record of having the highest number of body counts from mad men and dogs grin grin grin grin grin grin

the real reason why your foster father is this stupid, is because your whoore mothers vagina fluid mistakenly splashed on his fore head, and that is was the begining of his stupidity. grin grin grin

i will kill you oga hahahahaha mugu
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
ezechi242:

you still had to hold another family meeting to respond for the past two days? you are a disapointment grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin you have started becoming lost, grin grin grin you dont even know what you typing anymore hahahahaha, i can also see your hands trembling like that of tinubus hands, shaking like your mothers cancerous breast when being forcked in a doggy position by a mad man or a prisoner hahahahhaha.

the only achievement your useless hoe of a virus carrying mother has is the record of having the highest number of body counts from mad men and dogs grin grin grin grin grin grin

the real reason why your foster father is this stupid, is because your whoore mothers vagina fluid mistakenly splashed on his fore head, and that is was the begining of his stupidity. grin grin grin

i will kill you oga hahahahaha mugu
the oddity when IPOB gives FG ultimatum.

Your mama unshaved pubic hairs is now brown from neglect grin listen you're not in any position to dictate when to respond. Everybody in your bloodlines were idiotic and lack the ability to read real-time indices of events.... Like Ojukwu who thought he was in a place to thump his chest even though the Federal forces had besieged him.

Like KANU who didn't know he was as weak as a forgotten noodles in hot water.

Like ezechi242 who has been consistently beaten to limp mode and still hiding pain woth fake laugh emojis and pretending he's still in contention.

Your papa sperm no get quality or your mama ovum had been ravaged by disease.

All I KNOW IS THAT YOUR POROUS MENTAL HEALTH HAS GENETIC FACTORS grin

Igbo Lazarus without the resurrection grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
lezz:
the oddity when IPOB gives FG ultimatum.

Your mama unshaved pubic hairs is now brown from neglect grin listen you're not in any position to dictate when to respond. Everybody in your bloodlines were idiotic and lack the ability to read real-time indices of events.... Like Ojukwu who thought he was in a place to thump his chest even though the Federal forces had besieged him.

Like KANU who didn't know he was as weak as a forgotten noodles in hot water.

Like ezechi242 who has been consistently beaten to limp mode and still hiding pain woth fake laugh emojis and pretending he's still in contention.

Your papa sperm no get quality or your mama ovum had been ravaged by disease.

All I KNOW IS THAT YOUR POROUS MENTAL HEALTH HAS GENETIC FACTORS grin

Igbo Lazarus without the resurrection grin grin grin

cry cry baby cry cry i want to see your mummy shame grin grin grin grin

a total waste of a creation, your three brothers who gang raped your useless mother has been suffering from untreatable infections for over 15 years hahahahah .

i recently found out that your mum is actually the cause of nigerias sufferings for over the years, the slot could literally give blow jubs to 20 different corpses just for hlf basket of garri grin grin grin grin them use garri swear for una?, your father can actually suck the vagina of a dead woman for 2 days, just to have a shot of ogogoro grin grin grin grin

you guys are coursed and even god has neglected you, the devil is afraid of your entire family, he hasnt seen a woman that could infect animals with incurable diseases once in his life hahahahahaha.

a woman that can actually burn a mans pennis with her saliva grin grin grin grin grin spits on you people
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
ezechi242:

cry cry baby cry cry i want to see your mummy shame grin grin grin grin

a total waste of a creation, your three brothers who gang raped your useless mother has been suffering from untreatable infections for over 15 years hahahahah .

i recently found out that your mum is actually the cause of nigerias sufferings for over the years, the slot could literally give blow jubs to 20 different corpses just for hlf basket of garri grin grin grin grin them use garri swear for una?, your father can actually suck the vagina of a dead woman for 2 days, just to have a shot of ogogoro grin grin grin grin

you guys are coursed and even god has neglected you, the devil is afraid of your entire family, he hasnt seen a woman that could infect animals with incurable diseases once in his life hahahahahaha.

a woman that can actually burn a mans pennis with her saliva grin grin grin grin grin spits on you people
even during operation python dance with dead bodies littering the streets of Anambra and Imo, this bemused idiot was still shouting cry baby.....

I really don't know why you're so sad and looking for distraction.

Maybe you're raised by an angry mother because your daddy's elevator doesn't reach the top floor grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
lezz:
even during operation python dance with dead bodies littering the streets of Anambra and Imo, this bemused idiot was still shouting cry baby.....

I really don't know why you're so sad and looking for distraction.

Maybe you're raised by an angry mother because your daddy's elevator doesn't reach the top floor grin

grin grin grin hahahahahaha the fool doesn't even know what else to type. grin grin grin

You are as confused as your mothers rotten vagina, grin grin grin, the slot has a body count far more than 200 000 prostitutes put together.

Her immense vagina odour has killed more men than the python dance grin grin grin, her mouth odour has caused lungs cancer more than smoking cigarates grin grin grin, the sight of her can make a normal human mad, thats to show you the amount of evil spirits moving with her.

The bitch has sexed more dogs than than fifty 12 years old female dogs combined grin angry grin you go die today..hahahaha hah

The whoore infected the last dog she gave blow jubs with rabies grin grin, I was even surprised she's into dog lesbianism hahaha hahaha grin grin grin ...WTF HAHAHAHAHA
She even have the nerve to give blow bubs to a female dog hahahahahah grin...

YOU MUST GET SENSE TODAY grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by Christistruth00: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
They are enjoying it
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin hahahahahaha the fool doesn't even know what else to type. grin grin grin

You are as confused as your mothers rotten vagina, grin grin grin, the slot has a body count far more than 200 000 prostitutes put together.

Her immense vagina odour has killed more men than the python dance grin grin grin, her mouth odour has caused lungs cancer more than smoking cigarates grin grin grin, the sight of her can make a normal human mad, thats to show you the amount of evil spirits moving with her.

The bitch has sexed more dogs than than fifty 12 years old female dogs combined grin angry grin you go die today..hahahaha hah

The whoore infected the last dog she gave blow jubs with rabies grin grin, I was even surprised she's into dog lesbianism hahaha hahaha grin grin grin ...WTF HAHAHAHAHA
She even have the nerve to give blow bubs to a female dog hahahahahah grin...

YOU MUST GET SENSE TODAY grin
your anus would envious of yhr filth coming out of your brain through your fingers.

Your mother's legacy as a nympho is well documented as the tart of the town: she will hump anything alive or recenltly dead but still warm grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
lezz:
your anus would envious of yhr filth coming out of your brain through your fingers.

Your mother's legacy as a nympho is well documented as the tart of the town: she will hump anything alive or recenltly dead but still warm grin

The mumu is out of words to type like his mother dry, ugly, rotten, used up vagina that looks like a dead snail hahaha, and smells like an abandoned drainage in ajegunle grin grin

Your mother has a virus inside her that drinks animal blood hahahaha, she's literally a living dead grin grin

The smell from her rotten vagina can raise her coursed grand father who died after having rigorous anal sex with her grin

You prefar to die a useless pauper than to be redeemed, because you still forking the hoe you call a mother, having 3some with her and your sister of 12 years ..spits, you peoples course can never be reversed spits. angry angry
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
ezechi242:
[b][/b]

The mumu is out of words to type like his mother dry, ugly, rotten, used up vagina that looks like a dead snail hahaha, and smells like an abandoned drainage in ajegunle grin grin

Your mother has a virus inside her that drinks animal blood hahahaha, she's literally a living dead grin grin

The smell from her rotten vagina can raise her coursed grand father who died after having rigorous anal sex with her grin

You prefar to die a useless pauper than to be redeemed, because you still forking the hoe you call a mother, having 3some with her and your sister of 12 years ..spits, you peoples course can never be reversed spits. angry angry

If your mother will spread her legs for a jobless skank like your father who has dead Biafran rogue and stink like a wild beast, then i need to guard my dog from her. The bitch could seduce it to quench the itch in-between her legs.

But i don't understand why yoy think quoting me nonstop will raise your family from the pit of irrelevancy or help IPOB gain Biafra.

Failure just envelop you people like bread for polythene.

Failed troll

Failed political agitator

How far for your sit-at-home nah?

Dumbest Idiots in Africa!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2022
lezz:
If your mother will spread her legs for a jobless skank like your father who has dead Biafran rogue and stink like a wild beast, then i need to guard my dog from her. The bitch could seduce it to quench the itch in-between her legs.

But i don't understand why yoy think quoting me nonstop will raise your family from the pit of irrelevancy or help IPOB gain Biafra.

Failure just envelop you people like bread for polythene.

Failed troll

Failed political agitator

How far for your sit-at-home nah?

Dumbest Idiots in Africa!

The only reason you haven't committed suicide yet is cuz you've seen someone that is keeping you busy, someone that has shown you the affections you've been lacking your entire life, and I will continue giving you that attention so you donylt end your misserable life because of hunger and starvation, because of lacking the good things of life grin

The whoore you call your mother has been verified by dogs, stamped by mad men, the slot has more balon diors on the most raped bitch in the history of mankind�

You tend to lack the capacity to continue this educative class I'm giving you for free, your mental strength is diminishing with the speed of a cheeter, maybe the vultures your mother used in cooking has started affecting your spiritual and physical well being.

You need to come over for a sixty days delivrance, because the course on your head is greater than that of Nigeria's problem ode.

I have delt with you to the point that big grammer has suddenly disappeared from your already dead brain, now you sound like the true son of his deranged father olodo grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
ezechi242:

The only reason you haven't committed suicide yet is cuz you've seen someone that is keeping you busy, someone that has shown you the affections you've been lacking your entire life, and I will continue giving you that attention so you donylt end your misserable life because of hunger and starvation, because of lacking the good things of life grin

The whoore you call your mother has been verified by dogs, stamped by mad men, the slot has more balon diors on the most raped bitch in the history of mankind�

You tend to lack the capacity to continue this educative class I'm giving you for free, your mental strength is diminishing with the speed of a cheeter, maybe the vultures your mother used in cooking has started affecting your spiritual and physical well being.

You need to come over for a sixty days delivrance, because the course on your head is greater than that of Nigeria's problem ode.

I have delt with you to the point that big grammer has suddenly disappeared from your already dead brain, now you sound like the true son of his deranged father olodo grin
trust me when I tell you my life has been more impactful than the effort of IPOB and your family combined.

You're the son of a curb prostitute. I don't expect you to have value.

If your mom was place on the shelf of Komga she will still be the cheapest item with a bomis for your sister.

There's no more frustrated person alive than an IPOB dispossessed destitute.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
lezz:
trust me when I tell you my life has been more impactful than the effort of IPOB and your family combined.

You're the son of a curb prostitute. I don't expect you to have value.

If your mom was place on the shelf of Komga she will still be the cheapest item with a bomis for your sister.

There's no more frustrated person alive than an IPOB dispossessed destitute.

stop flattering your useless self mr lezzbian abi na mrs lezzbian grin grin grin

we all know the only impact you've made in your entire coursed life is having numerous anal sex with your useless mother from a coursed family, i bet you dont even know your whoore mothers grand father also had anal sex with her when she was 7 grin grin grin grin

giving the slot numerous blow jobs has made you loose your senses, you dont even know when you raped the bitch you call your sister four times in two nights grin grin grin grin.

what sort of a coursed family is this angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided cry
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
ezechi242:

stop flattering your useless self mr lezzbian abi na mrs lezzbian grin grin grin

we all know the only impact you've made in your entire coursed life is having numerous anal sex with your useless mother from a coursed family, i bet you dont even know your whoore mothers grand father also had anal sex with her when she was 7 grin grin grin grin

giving the slot numerous blow jobs has made you loose your senses, you dont even know when you raped the bitch you call your sister four times in two nights grin grin grin grin.

what sort of a coursed family is this angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided cry
there's a reason no one will trust your mother with their male pet dog
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2022
lezz:
there's a reason no one will trust your mother with their[b] male bet dog[/b]

what are you typing grin grin grin grin

i have totally destroyed you, just like the last mad man destroyed your mothers disgusting anus grin grin.

now you are confused and dejected on a very high range, your fore fathers has been banished in the world of the spirits cuz of the atrocities they went there to commit, and i'm sure if your entire family dies today they will all also be banished most especially the slot ijebu garri aka Bleep 1, Bleep 10 or suck 1 suck 10 grin grin.

send me the slots picture let me show my dog hahahahaha, shes more of a bitch than a female DOG hahahahah grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
ezechi242:

what are you typing grin grin grin grin

i have totally destroyed you, just like the last mad man destroyed your mothers disgusting anus grin grin.

now you are confused and dejected on a very high range, your fore fathers has been banished in the world of the spirits cuz of the atrocities they went there to commit, and i'm sure if your entire family dies today they will all also be banished most especially the slot ijebu garri aka Bleep 1, Bleep 10 or suck 1 suck 10 grin grin.

send me the slots picture let me show my dog hahahahaha, shes more of a bitch than a female DOG hahahahah grin grin grin

Your mother suffers from a rare disease called CCD (cóck craving disorder) and perpetual vulva itching. She wants every man within 6 cubic feet of her to go riDICKilous in her.

IPOB has never won any battle, real or imaginary, real-life or on-line.

Your idea of beating me is akin to your mother doing reverse cowgirl on a motor park ticket tout and thinks she's the one fukcing the guy.

You should be flagged off for the biggest delusional idiot that ever graced the internet.

If the Nigerian army python dance battalion massacred IPOB, then it's a child's play to what I have done to you.

I have hung your ghost in limbo, it's too scared to get back into your battered body only to be forced out again.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
lezz:

Your mother suffers from a rare disease called CCD (cóck craving disorder) and perpetual vulva itching. She wants every man within 6 cubic feet of her to go riDICKilous in her.

IPOB has never won any battle, real or imaginary, real-life or on-line.

Your idea of beating me is akin to your mother doing reverse cowgirl on a motor park ticket tout and thinks she's the one fukcing the guy.

You should be flagged off for the biggest delusional idiot that ever graced the internet.

If the Nigerian army python dance battalion massacred IPOB, then it's a child's play to what I have done to you..

even your dead brain is telling you the truth, YOU ARE EXAUSTED AND TIRED to the point that you start stealing lines ive already used shame shame shame. grin grin grin grin

you keep using the ugly looking hands you used in fingering your circumcised harlot of a mother to type senseless and meaningless things against me your boss cool cool cool.

how can i blame you, a kid who has had countless sexual intercourse with his olosho of a slot mum can never have respect.

the countless abortions the bitch did for you and your brothers is now affecting your sych grin grin grin.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
ezechi242:

even your dead brain is telling you the truth, YOU ARE EXAUSTED AND TIRED to the point that you start stealing lines ive already used shame shame shame. grin grin grin grin

you keep using the ugly looking hands you used in fingering your circumcised harlot of a mother to type senseless and meaningless things against me your boss cool cool cool.

how can i blame you, a kid who has had countless sexual intercourse with his olosho of a slot mum can never have respect.

the countless abortions the bitch did for you and your brothers is now affecting your sych grin grin grin.
Unrefined piece of kitchen mouse, you can't win a primary 6 diss battle when you can place words intelligently together. You can't sting with words

I told you your diss lines are as ineffective as your daddy's bantam penis grin

This IPOB reprobate can't even diss to actualize Biafra grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
lezz:
Unrefined piece of kitchen mouse, you can't win a primary 6 diss battle when you can place words intelligently together. You can't sting with words

I told you your diss lines are as ineffective as your daddy's bantam penis grin

This IPOB reprobate can't even diss to actualize Biafra grin grin grin

i agree grin grin grin grin grin i cant sting with words grin grin grin but i'm not the one stealing already used lines from his opponent grin grin grin grin grin

olodo forming chinua achebe u know nothing about trash talking like your mum knows nothing bout the harmful virus eating her up slowly from her vagina grin grin grin

i have treated your mental problem way more than your useless father has treated his erectile disfunction, a mental patient consoling himself with a good writer when he cant even afford a decent meal a day grin grin i can literally see through your writings on how nmuch of a kwashiorkor you are grin grin

the number of mental patients that has been killed by your harlot mothers coursed vagina can fill up the wembly stadium, a whoore who still forcks her own blood brother after having 3somes with her own children should be cast into hell.. angry angry angry angry SPITS
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2022
ezechi242:

i agree grin grin grin grin grin i cant sting with words grin grin grin but i'm not the one stealing already used lines from his opponent grin grin grin grin grin

olodo forming chinua achebe u know nothing about trash talking like your mum knows nothing bout the harmful virus eating her up slowly from her vagina grin grin grin

i have treated your mental problem way more than your useless father has treated his erectile disfunction, a mental patient consoling himself with a good writer when he cant even afford a decent meal a day grin grin i can literally see through your writings on how nmuch of a kwashiorkor you are grin grin

the number of mental patients that has been killed by your harlot mothers coursed vagina can fill up the wembly stadium, a whoore who still forcks her own blood brother after having 3somes with her own children should be cast into hell.. angry angry angry angry SPITS
your life hasn't still amount to the contaminated vaginal fluid your mother secreted to conceive a human roach like you.

Who uses the lines of an IPOB that can't write to save his life? You get lines? You're as generic as your father's mating style

We understand you're looking for distraction from the failure from your IPOB sojourn.

If I ever hear you talk about using your nonexistent words again, I'll beat you back into your mother's womb and made sure she squeezed you out to flow as part of her late menstrual flow. grin

Dummy criminal born of a yam thief!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
lezz:
your life hasn't still amount to the contaminated vaginal fluid your mother secreted to conceive a human roach like you.

Who uses the lines of an IPOB that can't write to save his life? You get lines? You're as generic as your father's mating style

We understand you're looking for distraction from the failure from your IPOB sojourn.

If I ever hear you talk about using your nonexistent words again, I'll beat you back into your mother's womb and made sure she squeezed you out to flow as part of her late menstrual flow. grin

Dummy criminal born of a yam thief!

mumu ooooooo hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

my boy ....you will never learn just like your mother could'nt learn from the unprotected sex youve been getting from her, that it is a sacrillage grin grin grin

the reason you are this useless mental case grin grin grin

i have sacrificed you already but its like youve been rejected by the gods grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
ezechi242:

mumu ooooooo hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

my boy ....you will never learn just like your mother could'nt learn from the unprotected sex youve been getting from her, that it is a sacrillage grin grin grin

the reason you are this useless mental case grin grin grin

i have sacrificed you already but its like youve been rejected by the gods grin grin grin
still filling your dry post with fake laugh emojis.

Now in all honesty I think I have finished roasting you here and offered your flesh as a discarded burnt sacrifice to Séun for allowing Inferior human species like you in here.

That's what the FG did to IPOB too....

This is your digital death not that your life had mattered anyways.

Your parents would still have deleted you off if you were an SMS on their phones.

Lowlife IPOB disposable human dregs!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
lezz:
still filling your dry post with fake laugh emojis.

Now in all honesty I think I have finished roasting you here and offered your flesh as a discarded burnt sacrifice to Séun for allowing Inferior human species like you in here.

That's what the FG did to IPOB too....

This is your digital death not that your life had mattered anyways.

Your parents would still have deleted you off if you were an SMS on their phones.

Lowlife IPOB disposable human dregs!

grin grin grin grin lezzbian the son of a whoore grin grin grin

your foolishness and confusion are increasing every second of the day, you now write like a high school drop out instead of wole soyinka you pretend to be grin grin

you now use sentences i have already used up grin grin grin lame old donkey, the result of your foolishness can make your slot mother climax and squirt virus infected fluid on your bug infested bed.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin lezzbian the son of a whoore grin grin grin

your foolishness and confusion are increasing every second of the day, you now write like a high school drop out instead of wole soyinka you pretend to be grin grin

you now use sentences i have already used up grin grin grin lame old donkey, the result of your foolishness can make your slot mother climax and squirt virus infected fluid on your bug infested bed.

grin lezzibian? That's so well-worn, lazy and dry as your mama toto

After years of unproductive life and serial rejection by women, your father eventually married your mother as a line of least resistance for she herself was a balding wench and irreformable hooker.

Offspring of the alliance of mundanity is what you are.

We measure your parents in accordance to your educational level an exposure.
Your life prove them failures!
Messtard!!!
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
lezz:
grin lezzibian? That's so well-worn, lazy and dry as your mama toto

After years of unproductive life and serial rejection by women, your father eventually married your mother as a line of least resistance for she herself was a balding wench and irreformable hooker.

Offspring of the alliance of mundanity is what you are.

We measure your parents in accordance to your educational level an exposure.
Your life prove them failures!
Messtard!!!

grin grin grin grin the son of an harlot grin grin you still think you are quite smart? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A WOMAN THAT HAS 27 SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS THAT COMES TO SLEEP WITH HER EVEN IN THE AFTERNOON cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy, NA SO THE WHOORE GO DEY MOAN VERY LOUD FOR SOIRITUAL HUSBAND.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SLOT THAT FINGERS HERSELF INSIDE THE MARKET , A WOMAN THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT SEVERAL TIMES WITH A DOG UNDER A LORRY grin grin grin grin

SEE OGA YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HIDE YOUR FACE BUT WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT A KNOWN PEDIPHILE SHAME grin grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
ezechi242:

grin grin grin grin the son of an harlot grin grin you still think you are quite smart? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A WOMAN THAT HAS 27 SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS THAT COMES TO SLEEP WITH HER EVEN IN THE AFTERNOON cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy, NA SO THE WHOORE GO DEY MOAN VERY LOUD FOR SOIRITUAL HUSBAND.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SLOT THAT FINGERS HERSELF INSIDE THE MARKET , A WOMAN THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT SEVERAL TIMES WITH A DOG UNDER A LORRY grin grin grin grin

SEE OGA YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HIDE YOUR FACE BUT WHAT DO I SAY ABOUT A KNOWN PEDIPHILE SHAME grin grin grin
from fake laugh emojis to all caps..... damn I really took a piece of you.

Tell me, are you sweating now or salivating like a tortured dog? Your diss aren't watery, they are the infantile babbles from a depraved, mentally handicapped adult

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life.
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
sit at home happens just only in Nigeria
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by ezechi242: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2022
lezz:
from fake laugh emojis to all caps..... damn I really took a piece of you.

Tell me, are you sweating now or salivating like a tortured dog? Your diss aren't watery, they are the infantile babbles from a depraved, mentally handicapped adult

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life.

The only reason I'm answering you is to keep you away from drinking the rat poison you've bought to end your miserable life...haha hahaha

Its amusing for you to think that those wack lines you typing with your tinubu shaky hands could make some one angry talk less of crying hahah grin grin stop joking mumu.

I am your God, you steal from me and Now you sound tired and even more confused as I glance through your comment.

What would you expect from the son of a community toilet grin grin a bitch whom her only achievement are the number of dicks she's climbed...what a shame

Your useless mom could literally be compared to an HIV patient, the only reason she still alive is to suffer the consequences of the over 600 abortions shes done, over 50 children she's sold for 1 basket of garri, you don't have to be surprised the mentally deranged men forcks her without condoms and they ejaculate inside her a thousand times a day grin grin

Just imagine having the bacteria infected sperms of over 40 mentaly deranged men and agberos in you in just a day. grin grin

The coursed dog's vagina fluid is so acidic that it can be used to stop corrosion, the whoore has the pubic hair of every man that has forcked her virus infected vagina hooked inside her throat grin the reason why her mouth odour smell like a decaying corpse hahahaha.

You must get sense grin grin
Re: One Year On, Weekly Sit-At-Home Brings South-East Economy To Its Knees by lezz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
ezechi242:

The only reason I'm answering you is to keep you away from drinking the rat poison you've bought to end your miserable life...haha hahaha

Its amusing for you to think that those wack lines you typing with your tinubu shaky hands could make some one angry talk less of crying hahah grin grin stop joking mumu.

I am your God, you steal from me and Now you sound tired and even more confused as I glance through your comment.

What would you expect from the son of a community toilet grin grin a bitch whom her only achievement are the number of dicks she's climbed...what a shame

Your useless mom could literally be compared to an HIV patient, the only reason she still alive is to suffer the consequences of the over 600 abortions shes done, over 50 children she's sold for 1 basket of garri, you don't have to be surprised the mentally deranged men forcks her without condoms and they ejaculate inside her a thousand times a day grin grin

Just imagine having the bacteria infected sperms of over 40 mentaly deranged men and agberos in you in just a day. grin grin

The coursed dog's vagina fluid is so acidic that it can be used to stop corrosion, the whoore has the pubic hair of every man that has forcked her virus infected vagina hooked inside her throat grin the reason why her mouth odour smell like a decaying corpse hahahaha.

You must get sense grin grin
another dumb diss attempt from this frustrated, life-beaten son of a WHOREible mother grin

Just wondering....are you the end product of communal gang-rape? Or some mutated cross between an inbreed and a psychopath?

It's really hard and unlucky to be you.

Failed segregation attempt
Failed sit-at-home tout
Failed troll apprentice
The only thing worse than your diss lines is your ignorance of how dry and watery you sound.

But I can understand your frustrations.

You need to win at something.

So do I help you by making you just have the last say?

I promise to be less punitive than the Federal Government grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.