Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight (24810 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kenearth50(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
mediclife1987:

Choi! Fadeyi!
Shiro Street, Soyinka too!
So my beloved Fadeyi don rotten laidis?
E go better...
Make I avoid to find house for there be that oh...

The woman is a brought up fadeyi made..
she came to fill gas and I was sitting there with my nigga.
one talk led to another and she was telling me how fadeyi use to be very hot

Tho I've witnessed first hand experience there also where I went with my friend for a party and broad daylight, boys just dey flash *7* anyhow
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Softmirror: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm not supposed to laugh, but the presentation makes the story funny.

There is hunger in the land, my sister. I am reminded of a roasted corn seller who was kidnapped many years ago during the Jonathan era. Her ransom: recharge card and a bag of gari. I kid you not.

We thought Jonathan was bad. We did not know that we left Egypt and by our hands crowned Beelzebub.

READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE AGAIN. PLEASE DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Stevo35: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Go to the nearest police station and file a report.

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by toprealman: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
she repainted the gas cylinder.. they used to do it.
Wow....for what purpose please?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by AfroKnight: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
What a wicked world shocked
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by AfroKnight: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:
I'm not supposed to laugh, but the presentation makes the story funny.

There is hunger in the land, my sister. I am reminded of a roasted corn seller who was kidnapped many years ago during the Jonathan era. Her ransom: recharge card and a bag of gari. I kid you not.

We thought Jonathan was bad. We did not know that we left Egypt and by our hands crowned Beelzebub.

Bag of Gaari? grin

Sapa don reach bandits side. This country ehn.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
kenearth50:

The woman is a brought up fadeyi made..
she came to fill gas and I was sitting there with my nigga.
one talk led to another and she was telling me how fadeyi use to be very hot

Tho I've witnessed first hand experience there also where I went with my friend for a party and broad daylight, boys just dey flash *7* anyhow

Hot like how, and abeg wetin be 7 oh?
Is Fadeyi still unsafe laidat, or it has changed for the better?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Motirayo2018(f): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
I shared my experience here and on my Facebook page yesterday to advice many that live in a house like mine to be vigilant and also hear from them their experience.

Am not here so people could buy another one for me
I only showed the transfer because the gas was stolen before I received the alert. I was shocked , it is like am been monitor to go out.

Am a business woman if not for my child , I wo uld still remain a guest on this forum.

Though a guy is taken to today ,a friend to one my neighbor's.

someone said he brought the Gas cylinder to his house for him to keep for him till daybreak,but he refused because he did not know where he got it

This boy deny not stepping out or going anywhere yesterday,
he has beaten severely before I am called ,so I beg them to release him because if they killed him ,I will be hold for it ,they will all runaway
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kenearth50(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
mediclife1987:

Hot like how, and abeg wetin be 7 oh?
Is Fadeyi still unsafe laidat, or it has changed for the better?

She has left fadeyi since 8 years ago and my experience of Fadeyi was in 2017 also.

I'm sure it can't be how it used to be before and *7* is what send cold shivers down your entire body when placed at the back of your neck.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Softmirror:

READ WHAT YOU JUST WROTE AGAIN. PLEASE DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL!
It is too late in the evening for asking silly questions. Save it for tomorrow
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Softmirror: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ishilove:

It is too late in the evening for asking silly questions. Save it for tomorrow

grin

ALWAYS MAKING EXCUSES.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by shamyk(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
You don loose guard be that ����
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ten06(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Which kind wahala be this? Someone that just used his last money to buy gas.
Please, accept my sympathy.
Please, anyone that have should ask of the guy account number and transfer small cash to him, I felt weak when I saw the balance in his account on that alert.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Fairandlovely(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

Do u base in Benin city and if yes ,,how do i locate u 2 help u with a cylinder?
After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by bukatyne(f): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oro buruku tohun terin.

I am more of the Erin part cheesy

@OP: sorry for the stolen gas cylinder.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
toprealman:

Wow....for what purpose please?
to avoid leaking... It's meant for rusted cylinder tho
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2022
kenearth50:

She has left fadeyi since 8 years ago and my experience of Fadeyi was in 2017 also.

I'm sure it can't be how it used to be before and *7* is what send cold shivers down your entire body when placed at the back of your neck.

So you mean she's no more in Fadeyi as you guys are jistimg this evening right?

Never be too sure oh, things only get worse in Nigeria...
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by toprealman: 12:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
to avoid leaking... It's meant for rusted cylinder tho
Wow....that's risky man!
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kenearth50(m): 1:12am On Aug 22, 2022
mediclife1987:

So you mean she's no more in Fadeyi as you guys are jistimg this evening right?

Never be too sure oh, things only get worse in Nigeria...

Nada..... She's living opposite my street so I know her
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by samuel051: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

But you learned to be careful this hard time MF...Must you comment?
mf kill ur father, FF. I be like who dey live for civilian barrack.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2022
kenearth50:

Nada..... She's living opposite my street so I know her

Okay shey Ikorodu naa safe place to dey live so?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by OLOKOESHIN: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2022
samuel051:
mf kill ur father, FF. I be like who dey live for civilian barrack.
Original Fool
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by samuel051: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Original Fool
expired Idyort.. displaced dindirin.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by godofuck231: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
come corner make I teach you bad thing , go and buy another bigger gas cylinder ,make sure you fill it to the extreme, as in extremely high pressure , if you have access to military hardwares eg a remote controlled wall-mine (bomb) , fix it with a magnet under the cylinder, and keep it outside , one it gets missing run out of your house and press the trigger on the remote ,
Nice meeting you.

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by kenearth50(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
mediclife1987:

Okay shey Ikorodu naa safe place to dey live so?

You gats get standby Cutlass just incasegrin

Tho there are good locations to live around ikorodu but the killings, kidnapping & ritual of that location wouldn't make me recommend there for someone
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by mediclife1987(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2022
kenearth50:

You gats get standby Cutlass just incasegrin

Tho there are good locations to live around ikorodu but the killings, kidnapping & ritual of that location wouldn't make me recommend there for someone

Which locations abeg? Also is Fadeyi now safe to live then?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by OLOKOESHIN: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
samuel051:
expired Idyort.. displaced dindirin.
Oponu ayirada
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by samuel051: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Oponu ayirada
oloriburuku oniranu somebody, expired werey
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Motirayo2018(f): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Fairandlovely post=115930911][/quote] thank you but am in Sango otta
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Fairandlovely(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Motirayo2018:
thank you but am in Sango otta
ohhhhkkk no p
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Tundex911: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Go Report at EFCC office comrade
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Make them no steal out darling Bubu.

That one go pain me abeg.

❤️ 😍 💖

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Why Are Fathers Overprotective Of Their daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.