Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight (24755 Views)

Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Have you ever paid income tax?
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Juliusetoo: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hold APC people
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Frederick2017: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Investigate that woman that said she saw a guy carrying the cylinder... Why she no stop the guy when she knows he doesn't stay in that compound?

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by system21: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Go buy another one
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Hanndye: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Small man small wahala, big man big wahala. Sorry for the loss sha. All is well.

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Mozenge1: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
samuel051:
Wetin u come want may we do?

Make we gather money buy new one for her
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Hanndye: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:
Have you ever paid income tax?

In brainjotter's voice: 'Okaaay, because of income tax.'
I bet you can reason for the whole continent.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by rainmoredays: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
samuel051:
same thing on my mind o
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Staphylococcus: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Do you pay your tithes?

If No, you just paid all the tithes you have been owing
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by 007lss: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lol.. ......have you report to the nearest police station......lol and let vote wisely in coming election, we should come out in mass and do so
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
You should have put security code or tracking on it
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by treatise: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I did transfer to gas woman and went back home.

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Coming inside to continue my cooking my
6 kg cylinder with 3 kg gas refill has been stolen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
Post your account details here, some people may help
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by chikason22(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
SensualMan1:
Sorry dear. Its so unfortunate that ur gas cylinder was stolen by a Tinubu protégé. All touts, Urchins, miscreants, thieves, never do Wells has quadrupled in your land all thanks to Tinubu. Next time they might come for ur food. The choice is in your hands.

For safety of ur gas cylinder and pot of food, Peter Obi is the answer.
Please don't mock the elderly. Though I am Obidient, I don't like that picture. Pls take it down. Thanks.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ay04z(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Wahala damn nigga is alright.... U even posted d transfer u did to the gas woman..... grin grin
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Angrygoat: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
U don't have kitchen,what stops u to do burglary of 5k for just the cylinder outside. U seelife of tranches na war. Item when i newly bought ac direct from LG in 2011,e nor reach 1 mouth, the real owner stole the split compressor I placed outside back of my windows. Returned by 2am,on ac go baff ac begin blow Heat.i was too tired,the following morning na just the outdoor unit hose ibsee. Compressor don miss. Trenches
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by smasher1(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Dearest Motirayo,

How are you and the kids. How is Fauziyat?

Sorry about the loss of your gas cylinder in these trying times. You are one hardworking and honest woman I know.

The most important thing in indemnity is ensuring that loss doesn’t happen again.

So, how do we ensure your cylinder is not stolen again? Given your environment.

She needs to change her apartment to a more expensive accomodations but with indoor kitchen.

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by crownprince23: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
And this got to the front page? I swear nairaland had lost it

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Sweetvie: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
007lss:
Lol.. ......have you report to the nearest police station......lol and let vote wisely in coming election, we should come out in mass and do so
Guy grin
Which police again na grin
Even police eyes dey red
Na to go buy another one be that grin

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Igbodicool(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
samuel051:
So that you will no reinforce another failure during election.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Sweetvie: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sorry ehn
Everywhere dry
Hunger dey
You guys should rent more comfortable apartment ok... You guys even try cooking outside
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by dayleke: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
detectivejones:
I'm sorry for your loss, truly I am. No one should go through such painful loss at this time. What I don't understand is the logic behind your post here. Does Nairaland have a physical office close to your house and you suspect someone on the forum or just venting here would help relieve you of the pain you feel?

Detectivejones!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by dnawah(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

After several days of cooking with charcoal , I refill my gas cylinder tonight and it was stolen. I refill my gas cylinder with 3kg gas 800naira per kg which is 2400

I have bought all I needed for the soup , I cook the stew and return to my container beside my house where I sell to lock the door and close for the day. My children has gone mosques to pray

I left my gas cylinder in my door post, because that is where i cook ,we don't have a kitchen

Am still shocked , I scream and ask my neighbors they said they were not aware ,but
they were also surprised about it because almost all of them was aware I am cooking with the gas just now.

We searched around for it but was told by someone that she saw a guy carrying green gas cylinder just now, because I painted it 1 thousand on Saturday, I have only seen this happen in a movie . It is like the person have been waiting for me to refill it.
Am still shocked

Pics of the alert
call 2 or 3 alfa to the compound,then when they go,they will ask you why they come? Tell them that is it because of ur cylinder.i bet u after 5 days it will appear.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by samuel051: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbodicool:

So that you will no reinforce another failure during election.
I am obedient.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by eddie7: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
My wife has been demanding, asking, requesting and persisting that I put our 12.5Kg cylinder outside the kitchen... my mind no agree and myself no agree ..see what I'm reading now.

NIGERIA HARD

1 Like

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Reference(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Motirayo2018:

Am still shocked

Pics of the alert

Sorry about this but in the tragedy there is a silver lining message.
One too familiar with developed nations that we ignorantly fail to embrace,
Which is society is only as good as the bottom line.
A famous saying: 'A society can be judged by how it treats its most vulnerable'

Thus a country like Nigeria where both leaders and citizens judge the quality of life from their personal perspective and care less about the bigger picture society has a way of sharing the pain once the vulnerable notice this dichotomy.
Your attempt to improve your life met with the stark, bitter reality that Nigeria is in a mess.

I think it is time for us all to collectively agree that we do not have the right structures, the right leaders and the right institutions to effect an egalitarian society that eases the pain all round.

However if we choose to continue this way very soon we will not be able to build the houses of our desire, ride the cars of our dreams, eat the foods and drink the wines of our liking and send our kids to schools of our choice.... just because the poor cannot.

2 Likes

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by khalids: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na to start ......for that compound.

Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Kurtis02(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Truly, there is hunger in the land lipsrsealed
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by detectivejones: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
dayleke:

Detectivejones!!!!
It's a harmless question o
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by FireUpNow(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Naija is a jungle.
Re: My Gas Cylinder Was Stolen Tonight by Ameduedwin: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
They even entered One woman kitchen for my compound and still 6kg of gas cylinder from her kitchen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Of Deception / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.