Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer (4189 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
I'm in utter shock and fear right now. I've been experiencing frequent hemorrhoids (pile) for over a year now, but I ignored it, because it always comes and goes. When it dawned on me that it wasn't ordinary was when I almost pooped out my intestine last night. Asides this, I've been experiencing weight loss, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I put myself on a diet for that. I decided to go for a full scale test, and I've been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. I just informed my parents and siblings, and they're completely devastated. I'm confused right now, because I've been a vegetarian from birth and I work out twice a week. Where did it come from? How did it advance to stage 2 without me knowing? I can't close my eyes. It feels like a dream.
Could you please Make research on "the health benefits of Pumpkin seeds"
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
I'm in utter shock and fear right now. I've been experiencing frequent hemorrhoids (pile) for over a year now, but I ignored it, because it always comes and goes. When it dawned on me that it wasn't ordinary was when I almost pooped out my intestine last night. Asides this, I've been experiencing weight loss, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I put myself on a diet for that. I decided to go for a full scale test, and I've been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. I just informed my parents and siblings, and they're completely devastated. I'm confused right now, because I've been a vegetarian from birth and I work out twice a week. Where did it come from? How did it advance to stage 2 without me knowing? I can't close my eyes. It feels like a dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErl5L-YEak
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by VenumX: 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:

Please act fast. It's in the early stage so treat it now before it starts spreading. You can beat this. Be strong.

This thing is becoming too common now.

We need to start investigating this.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Xiaohei(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dear Op,
I’m sorry about your current medical situation. Be strong! Seek medical help. And while at it, look for alternative solutions. Then decide which route to take. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are expensive; the former is quite painful and it would cause your hair to fall off. Don’t worry, it’ll grow back after your treatments are completed. Good luck! Everything will be fine again. Don’t allow fear to overwhelm you.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by sharpwriter(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kolena:
Sorry brother... Anyways I saw a video that says soursop helps. You start taking it, blend it like smoothie and take like pap. And then stay off sugary and carbohydrate foods.

Also stop all these vegetarian dieting. It's not even an African culture. Start taking all meats available, fish and proteinous foods. I wish you well.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmm. That's life right there. You do all the right things and still some shit just decide to go south. Just thank ur stars you got to know this early. You will need to seek medical advice as well as treatment.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by lecowas: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
I pray God heals you.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Sewasaunt(f): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op,

So sorry about the diagnosis.

Please be strong and don't give in to fear.

Please get a good hospital and work in sync with your medical team.

Kindly ignore many of all these people chanting alternative therapies.

Time is of the essence. Don't waste it with unproven therapies, go to the hospital please.

Money too, don't waste it on all those quoted stem cell bla bla. They are mostly multivitamins and may boost immunity but do nothing to cure ordinary headache, not to mention cancer.

Best wishes
I pray you come back with testimonies.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Ebubu: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

It is o, he died of colon cancer embarassed
you
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
chigoziri2403:
Number one thing to do is remove fear from your mind
The fear will do you worst
What type of colon Cancer

Load your body with vitamin c through your veins
Your body needs to heal
He should remove fear from his mind?
It is CANCER we are talking about.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
You are funny o. Your mum died of stage 3 colon cancer and here you are advising someone else to use the same road map of chemotherapy that probably killed your mum .

Why aren't you him advising about looking out for alternatives? Like vitamin injections ....Mtchwww....
Stop writing on what you obviously know nothing about?
Your chances of cancer survival depends on the stage of diagnosis..
The best treatment will do nothing for you,if it was not diagnosed early..
OP,listen to these Charlatans at your own peril..
Stage 2 Colon cancer is still a good stage to catch it..
You will need to have a surgical excision of the tumor and other affected tissues and possibly chemotherapy..
Warm water and vitamin injections indeed..
Why not suggest kerosene and acid,while you are at it..

2 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Stop writing on what you obviously know nothing about?
Your chances of cancer survival depends on the stage of diagnosis..
The best treatment will do nothing for you,if it was not diagnosed early..
OP,listen to these Charlatans at your own peril..
Stage 2 Colon cancer is still a good stage to catch it..
You will need to have a surgical excision of the tumor and other affected tissues and possibly chemotherapy..
Warm water indeed..
Why not suggest kerosene and acid,while you are at it..
Oga shut up . You people have no idea what cancer is all about and the statistics of chemotherapy arent really encouraging for any stage of cancer . Secondly , what's wrong in making research about cancer survivors who use alternative treatment methods to eradicate cancers ? Mtcheewww ...keep brainwashing yourself . Las las, na your ignorance and tunnel-mentality go end you
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Prosmart77(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sorry about the diagnosis.

Please be strong and don't give in to fear.

In as much as you have checked in into the hospital and probably working with a good medical team on your ailment, the right information at your disposal can make a lot of difference.

In addition to the drugs prescribed, and health care being provided at the hospital, I have two beneficial information that can be of help to saving your life.

Check my signature here and chat me up.

Kolena:
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by chigoziri2403(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
He should remove fear from his mind?
It is CANCER we are talking about.. shocked
Cancer works faster when you are psychologically down
It starts killing you the time you know your diagnosis
I read of a man whom the doctors told he had less than a year to live, they told him to Go home and enjoy the rest of his life....... He started seclusion, growing lean, refusing medications
Long story short,it was a wrong diagnosis, he was treated for the right ailment, and is back on his feet
Fear would make you defeated and think the battle is lost already
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
Oga shut up . You people have no idea what cancer is all about and the statistics of chemotherapy arent really encouraging for any stage of cancer . Secondly , what's wrong in making research about cancer survivors who use alternative treatment methods to eradicate cancers ? Mtcheewww ...keep brainwashing yourself . Las las, na your ignorance and tunnel-mentality go end you
Every time you open your mouth, you spew a whole lot of ignorant gibberish..
Many of you Ignoramuses have lead people to their early graves..
He should muck around with half brained,old wives' suggestions from the likes of you?
While he loses the window of opportunity he has,to arrest the spread of the malignancy?
You think you know better than the experts,who have been managing patients and survivors?

3 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Every time you open your mouth, you spew a whole lot of ignorant gibberish..
Many of you Ignoramus have lead people to their early graves..
He should muck around with half brained,old wives suggestions from the likes of you..
While he loses the window of opportunity he has,to arrest the spread of the malignancy?
You think you know better than the experts who have been managing patients and survivors?
You're f**king stupid . What of the number of people medicine has taken to the early graves ? Or do you think we've forgotten covid and how the "experts" led millions of Americans their deaths ? Lol...continue wallowing in self-stupidty grin

It's a known fact that 90% of ailments(including cancers )stem for lifestyle and diet choices, yet, doctors (aka experts grin) will never recomend supplements or herbal remedies to tackle those ailments. In fact, they'll prefer pointing innocent people in the direction of harmful substances that kill in the long term grin
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
You're f**king stupid . What of the number of people medicine has taken to the early graves ? Or do you think we've forgotten covid and how the "experts" led millions of Americans their deaths ? Lol...continue wallowing in self-stupidty grin
You are an 1DIOT..
Keep your stupidity till when you get cancer..
Mumu,most people will DIE of cancer,because of the late stages of diagnosis and not due to chemotherapy..
Conspiracy Theorist!

4 Likes

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by idu1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jovialjune1:

It is o, he died of colon cancer embarassed

Make una get sense for once. Must you bring death story here as at this time when the op is already injured and loaded with fear?
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
You are an 1DIOT..
Keep your stupidity till when you get cancer..
Mumu,most people will DIE of cancer because of the late stages of diagnosis and not due to chemotherapy..
Conspiracy Theorist!
You're just a young fool . Early detection isnt a yardstick that chemotherapy will solve the problem. Secondly , there is no assurance the tumor won't continue on after sessions of chemotherapy. So what the f**k are you saying...? grin
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
You're just a young fool . Early detection isnt a yardstick that chemotherapy will solve the problem. Secondly , there is no assurance the tumor won't continue on after sessions of chemotherapy. So what the f**k are you saying...? grin
Keep to topics you know what you are rambling on about..
The only sure cure for this particular cancer is at Stage 1..
Mumu,once the cancer has passed Stage 1,then all bets are off..
If he acts fast enough it might still be surgically curable..
But you would want him to start vitamins injections.. grin
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Uninformed Dullard . grin Go and read about how several cancer survivors stuck to high doses of vitamin C injections and made full recoveries even after the "experts " pronounced their cases terminal... grin grin
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Cancer works faster when you are psychologically down
It starts killing you the time you know your diagnosis
I read of a man whom the doctors told he had less than a year to live, they told him to Go home and enjoy the rest of his life....... He started seclusion, growing lean, refusing medications
Long story short,it was a wrong diagnosis, he was treated for the right ailment, and is back on his feet
Fear would make you defeated and think the battle is lost already
I get that..
But it is easier said than done..
Like I said,this is cancer we are talking about..
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by etrange: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Jashub:
Uninformed Dullard . grin Go and read about how several cancer survivors stuck to high doses of vitamin C injections and made full recoveries even after the "experts " pronounced their cases terminal... grin grin

Why do y'all use this laughing emoji grin when you're arguing? What value does it add to the argument? Just curious.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by donbenie(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jashub:
Uninformed Dullard . grin Go and read about how many cancer survivors and stuck to high doses of vitamin C injections and made full recoveries even after the "experts " pronounced their cases terminal... grin grin

Like I said..
When you get cancer,go on a Vitamin binge..
Leave OP to seek management from the experts who diagnosed him..
His case has not been determined terminal,so he doesn't need your half baked mumbo jumbo..
Na so una take una alternative medicine suggestions give Steve Jobs and Bob Marley..
Until it was too late for them to seek treatment..
Mtscheww!

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by chigoziri2403(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
I get that..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMnRmbNMr0
Watch this

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by chigoziri2403(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
I get that..
Cancer is not a death sentence, many people have been cured from terminal cancer
The radiation even kills more people than the actual cancer
Radiation weakens your immune system that it's a miracle if you survive
Cancer is a very big industry, lot's of people benefit from it,the more they withold the cure,the more money they make
Read more about big pharma
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Jashub: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
donbenie:
Like I said..
His case has not been determined terminal,so he doesn't need your half baked mumbo jumbo..
Na so una take una alternative medicine suggestions give Steve Jobs and Bob Marley..
Mtscheww!
Oga, shut up and watch this short video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBMnRmbNMr0 grin
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Lastmessenger2: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Kolena:
just pray and you will be alright. I have experienced miracles in my life and I do not doubt the power of God. Join winners chapel and hear the word of faith and study Gods word and pray hard like your life depends on it and I gurrantee you that you will be fine.
Fear and the faith is the two greatest force in the world. At this point in your life one of the two forces will take over. Please let it be faith and you will see the power of God.

Shalom
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Benvu(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2022
donbenie:
Like I said..
Mtscheww!
E go shock am... he is mocking my mum that died of cancer. Nature is watching. You never can tell how lucky he will be tomorrow with cancer... His might be discovered at stage 4 so he can take a lot of vitamins. The guy is a big fat IDIOT!!!
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Tenrack: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
macbede:
Take the warm water therapy judiciously bro. I’m in your shoes as we speak. It’s been three years now.

It’s being managed properly though.
Can’t tell my old people at home.

You’ll be fine.

Your mind plays a vital role on your body too. Be conscious of what goes there
can I send you a pm please?
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
sure
macbede@gmail.com
Tenrack:
can I send you a pm please?
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Tenrack: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
macbede:
sure
macbede@gmail.com
thanks bro really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toning Cream / Tattoo Removal By Laser: Before And After Photos / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.