Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer (4172 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Tenrack: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
macbede:
sure
macbede@gmail.com
I already sent a mail sir. Please check. Thanks.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
i will do that
Tenrack:
I already sent a mail sir. Please check. Thanks.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Tenrack: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
macbede:
i will do that
please sir.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Tenrack: 7:21am On Nov 02, 2022
macbede:
i will do that
Good morning sir. Hope your night went well? Please I wanted to make a subtle reminder with regards to our conversation yesterday. I'd appreciate it if you could find the time to take a look in. Appreciate you. Have a blessed day sir
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
call me on 08029838619

Tenrack:
Good morning sir. Hope your night went well? Please I wanted to make a subtle reminder with regards to our conversation yesterday. I'd appreciate it if you could find the time to take a look in. Appreciate you. Have a blessed day sir
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kolena:
I'm in utter shock and fear right now. I've been experiencing frequent hemorrhoids (pile) for over a year now, but I ignored it, because it always comes and goes. When it dawned on me that it wasn't ordinary was when I almost pooped out my intestine last night. Asides this, I've been experiencing weight loss, but it wasn't a big deal to me because I put myself on a diet for that. I decided to go for a full scale test, and I've been diagnosed with stage 2 colon cancer. I just informed my parents and siblings, and they're completely devastated. I'm confused right now, because I've been a vegetarian from birth and I work out twice a week. Where did it come from? How did it advance to stage 2 without me knowing? I can't close my eyes. It feels like a dream.

Are you still there?
If yes, please call me 0906 330 9675.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Kolena: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Are you still there?
If yes, please call me 0906 330 9675.
Sir/Ma, I don't have a phone right now. I'm chatting with you via my bro's laptop. We can chat here if you wish.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kolena:

Sir/Ma, I don't have a phone right now. I'm chatting with you via my bro's laptop. We can chat here if you wish.

Okay. I'll chat you up with my second Nairaland account [FRANELCLINIC].
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kolena:

First of all, I am sorry to hear this. How are things going?

Also, have a look at this pic attached to this text.

It has been a while since you put up this post, and I don't know if you have found a solution yet. But If you haven't, rest assured Cancer is something we have been treating, and will continue to treat.
The length of treatment will depend on the stage of the disease, how far it has spread. Complete treatment might take as long as 2 years, but treatment is reasonably certain.

Once again, how are you doing?

Please reach out to me via my email, let's talk there: franelclinic@gmail.com

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=Starzy135 post=127028963][/quote]

Email me — franelclinic@gmail.com, or WhatsApp me (my number below), let's talk.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by aurecia: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Pray over it. There is mighty power in the name of Jesus Christ. You are healed in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
aurecia:
Pray over it. There is mighty power in the name of Jesus Christ. You are healed in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

With all due respect, please read this message without animosity.

Chances are that the malignancy will go on its own, that the immune system will recognize it and destroy it completely, but those chances are very slim. In other words, it does happen but ‘super super rarely’ would be an overstatement.

Jesus said: ‘those who are ill need a physician,’ showing that it is the right move, in fact, to seek medical help if you can rather than just sit and expect things to happen.
On this note, I have an interesting observation. It happened over and over again in the Bible where God doesn't necessarily stop a person from making a decision, even as he won't shield them from the undesirable consequences of such decisions.

He didn't stop Abraham from giving in to Sarah's so-called advice to sleep with Hagar and get a son from her, but he made it clear 14 years later that his offspring will come through Isaac. He also didn't stop Ishmael from persecuting Isaac. True, it hurt Sarah and put a strain on their marriage, but it resulted from a faulty decision on their part.

He didn't stop Joseph's brothers from selling Joseph and lying to Jacob, didn't stop Jacob from mourning over a person that was not dead. He kept working out his purpose until the time came for Jacob and his other sons to see that Joseph wasn't dead, i.e, 20 years later.

He didn't stop David from killing Uriah, or from taking Bathsheba as his wife, but he didn't shield him from the undesirable consequences of that either.

He didn't stop Hezekiah from showing the Babylonian ambassadors all the treasures of Israel, although that action resulted in whetting the greed of the Babylonians so that they began to set Jerusalem and her treasures as their future target.

Generally, He has given us the Bible and a conscience to help direct and guide us. In view of that, and in respect of our free will, He doesn't necessarily step into a decision we make, nor is he obliged to. We make it, and we stand up to its consequences. He will help us, sure, but each man will bear his load.

Now, in light of this, let us examine the above again:

Chances are that the malignancy will go on its own, that the immune system will recognize it and destroy it completely, but those chances are very slim. In other words, it does happen but ‘super super rarely’ would be an overstatement.

Jesus said: ‘those who are ill need a physician,’ showing that it is the right move, in fact, to seek medical help if you can rather than just sit and expect things to happen.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Kolena:

Hi, Kolena. How are you doing? Reach out to me, okay?
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Kolena: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

Hi, Kolena. How are you doing? Reach out to me, okay?
I'm hanging on Sir. I'll do so Sir.

1 Like

Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Ogunleti01: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
go and get ewe iyalode pupa and squeeze it with water, go to herb seller and buy fufuu olokun scrap like one tea spoon into that squeezed solution and drink one cup thrice a day. then get bitter kola like 5 and pound well with Eeru mixed with honey and be licking it
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Musty4ahmed1: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
How are you feeling now? Have you recovered fully from it? I want to ask, does chronic pile cause colon cancer? I pray for your healing
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
How are you feeling now? Have you recovered fully from it? I want to ask, does chronic pile cause colon cancer? I pray for your healing

Piles do not generally cause colon cancer, but they may share similar symptoms.
Chronic inflammations, however, can lead to cancers.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Musty4ahmed1: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Dustbinbint:

Piles do not generally cause colon cancer, but they may share similar symptoms.
Chronic inflammations, however, can lead to cancers.
Ok thank you. Am considering surgery. Please what is the side effect of pile surgery? The inflammation are so intense after stooling that it will take about ten minutes to shrink and I have to lie down before it shrinks.
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Ok thank you. Am considering surgery. Please what is the side effect of pile surgery? The inflammation are so intense after stooling that it will take about ten minutes to shrink and I have to lie down before it shrinks.

Franel’s Phytomedicines for pile is available on demand. And if you are willing to get it, you can chat us on WhatsApp or call us (I tend to stammer on the phone, so I generally prefer WhatsApp messaging)
Our contact ID is on my signature below.
Your hemorrhoids might be thrombosed, probably that's what's causing so much pain? IDK, I don't have enough context.
And are you sure it is internal hemorrhoids and not external or both?

As for pile surgery, the side effects will be the same with any surgery of the intestinal region (constipation, inability to retain stools, pain, and bleeding)
If you insist on it, it's important to ensure your blood pressure is normal before the surgery starts (normal: between 90/60 mmHg and 120/80 mmHg. 130/80 is high, please take note; the scale for what constitute high blood pressure was recently revised. Blood pressure shouldn't be the least high before surgery so as to reduce the risk of blood loss)

And if possible, refrain from eating for 1 to 3 days beforehand—enough time to empty your bowels completely (they will tell you 8 -12 hours), but going longer has the benefit that
even if you eat, it is unlikely that you will quickly stimulate the still-sensitive anorectal region by passing stools through it.
Generally, it's good to go the extra mile.

My battery is low, so I will stop here.
Thanks!
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Musty4ahmed1: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
FRANELCLINIC:

Franel’s Phytomedicines for pile is available on demand. And if you are willing to get it, you can chat us on WhatsApp or call us (I tend to stammer on the phone, so I generally prefer WhatsApp messaging)
Our contact ID is on my signature below.
Your hemorrhoids might be thrombosed, probably that's what's causing so much pain? IDK, I don't have enough context.
And are you sure it is internal hemorrhoids and not external or both?

As for pile surgery, the side effects will be the same with any surgery of the intestinal region (constipation, inability to retain stools, pain, and bleeding)
If you insist on it, it's important to ensure your blood pressure is normal before the surgery starts (normal: between 90/60 mmHg and 120/80 mmHg. 130/80 is high, please take note; the scale for what constitute high blood pressure was recently revised. Blood pressure shouldn't be the least high before surgery so as to reduce the risk of blood loss)

And if possible, refrain from eating for 1 to 3 days beforehand—enough time to empty your bowels completely (they will tell you 8 -12 hours), but going longer has the benefit that
even if you eat, it is unlikely that you will quickly stimulate the still-sensitive anorectal region by passing stools through it.
Generally, it's good to go the extra mile.

My battery is low, so I will stop here.
Thanks!
Thank you sir. I have taken a lot of medicine both traditional and aothordox in the past all to no avail, it seems the surgery is the only option left for me but some latter effect is what am worried about, I heard as rumor that it affect erection, that I may not have good erection and may likely not be able to hold my stool, these are my worries. My blood pressure is normal 120/90. I wish to know from the experience of those that successfully did the surgery. Am just scared. Thank sir
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by FRANELCLINIC: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
Thank you sir. I have taken a lot of medicine both traditional and aothordox in the past all to no avail, it seems the surgery is the only option left for me but some latter effect is what am worried about, I heard as rumor that it affect erection, that I may not have good erection and may likely not be able to hold my stool, these are my worries. My blood pressure is normal 120/90. I wish to know from the experience of those that successfully did the surgery. Am just scared. Thank sir

I understand your worries. It's alright. If surgery is what you wish, they can be quite safe.
You can find a Facebook support page for hemorrhoid surgery patients in Nigeria.
There are always risks in everything, nothing is 100% guaranteed. Medicine is no exception and even doctors aren't perfect.

Make sure to get information for what to do before the surgery and after the surgery and follow the instructions religiously. If you do so, the side effects, if any, should be temporary.

Do your own homework too, to ensure the doctors are experienced in their field.
You should be fine (hopefully).
Re: Oh God! I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 2 Colon Cancer by Dustbinbint(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
FRANELCLINIC is my second Nairaland account

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Sex Scandals Hit Covid-19 Centres, As Quarantined People Engage In Sex / Activated Charcoal And Its Health Usage / Dental Bonding. How Much Does It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.