Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) (47970 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Cj4charles(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Efcc will not see those ones and go after, but when one client mistakenly pay one boy $500 now after several months of bombing, them no go the person rest

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
She’s not really lying.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by KelvinC1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
OLOSHO no be work o, get a SKILLV you fit get HANDWORK still dey do OLOSHO join am, maybe HANDWORK at day, HOOKUP at night.. LOLS #McADOYii
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by limcar: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
DSC7:
Dem plenty for lekki...
New day, New clients, new rides....
Poor background, No Job but always looking frosh...

I pity some girls kiss
i wanna date a lekki girl. Do you know anyone?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by DSC7: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
limcar:
i wanna date a lekki girl. Do you know anyone?

Where ya base?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by limcar: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
sisisioge:
You've forgotten how Yaba market could take you from Nada to Prada? Sometimes, na combination and picture location.

I remember my days as an event usher, girls will nominate someone with the best camera quality to help with pictures, they would spend their last card on makeup and event would provide the cloths. If you see the final output you go see say Otedola pikins no fine.

Besides, there are so many filters to make them look the part. Dont conclude that they are all olosho fa.
how much for the nite? I've longing to taste your honeypot.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by limcar: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
DSC7:

Where ya base?
lekki
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Obidatti2023s(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
demoBaba:
You guyz should take things easy....we don't even know what this gender want.

They want two things. Dick and Money

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Konjiboii: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have had encounters with a few but rather won't say ,small kids too full nairaland.

Whatever you want to say about female prostitution just know men have it harder, if we don't put in the grind we won't even have pussy to fvck with or even have someone that will pretend to care about your life as a man.
It's real in the jungle, and I stopped blaming people a long time ago. Cos I get it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Moh247: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shut up.... Silly girl. If them do olosho no be we men they pay them?! We complain?! Na your money?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by CaveAdullam: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
You made plausible statements here. I won't say I agree but I understand your point.
liveyourlife007:

I guess everybody finally woke up after a long sleep
The society used to be categorized according to the number of academic awards in your library,
Your Level of education, the number of degrees that you have. And to be sincere this set of people have contributed little or nothing to the society.
If you are talking about the Nigerian society you are right. But how do you expect from them academic praxes when the environment was not suited for it or were not provided with the tools and materials for economic development?

However, academics has contributed immensely to civilization.

liveyourlife007:
All they do is talk , without any definite cause of action. regretfully, there was nothing like financial education

What you give and expect of them is what they produced. They were told to come out with good results and degrees and that will grant them an edge, they did but were not rewarded.

You don't expect critical thinking when nobody emphasize on it. You don't expect financial education when no one emphasize on it. You don't expect mental health when no one emphasize on it. They were gaslighted by the government and society. The few who managed to escaped was as a result of sheer will and curiosity. The masses are still lost because they believe that the government is right, and many lay down structures don't need to be deracinated.

liveyourlife007:
Welcome to a society, where words means nothing, infact words don't solve anything.

True. And I mentioned wisdom - praxis.

But not everybody can or will be a player. Every individual must find their strengths. The baseline is that everyone is walking towards progress regardless of the place they find themselves.

liveyourlife007:
The important thing is what can you do, how can you impact the society with your financial resources.
This can only become possible if we admit our ignorance and willing to learn, unlearn and relearn. You don't fastened your belt when you don't know how to drive. We must be humble enough, go back to the foundation and start working from the bottom.

Any solution at this acme of decay is mere icing and will go nowhere.

liveyourlife007:
Those ranting prostitution is now rampant. The trade is simple, use what you have to get what you want, and I believe that's what any reasonable person will do. But so many are too dumb to realise it. Maybe due to culture, family background, societal doctrines, and Religion.

Following your line of reasoning @bolded, it is reasonable for:

1. Bandits to kidnap and kill for ransom.
2. Kidnappers kidnap and kill for ransom.
3. Ritualists kill souls for imaginary money.
4. Fraudsters scam innocent people.
5. Government officials embezzled public funds.

Hope you can see the way all of them are using their arms, brains, and tongues to "get what they want?" Hope you love them and don't complain.

Prostitution may not be harmful in itself, but its proliferation is as a result of a failed society and government. Prostitution exposes prostitutes to harm and have a negative ripple effect on society.

liveyourlife007:
The last point is the worst. I can write an entire book on how religion has contributed to poverty in Africa, especially in Nigeria.

Religion has contributed to poverty because religious adherents take religious texts word for word. Scriptural texts are metaphors and allegories that contain sacred messages for the good of mankind.

By the way, it is still their belief in a god/God and morality that is holding the pillar of the earth, not science and technology despite how sacrosanct they are to mankind.

Until religious adherents see religious texts and religion for what it is, by separating the chaffs from the wheat, they will continue to fall victim to religious propaganda and the supernatural.

Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by DSC7: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
limcar:
lekki

Which part of lekki?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
Shut up.... Silly girl. If them do olosho no be we men they pay them?! We complain?! Na your money?!

Look at what this kid is typing ?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by limcar: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
DSC7:

Which part of lekki?
agungi

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
HAHAHA hilarious video grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by GEJDHERO: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
largeman4u:
Buy Tokunbo Cars @largemanmotors

Call us on 07033815252
Pathfinder jeep
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by etimemmanuel10: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
no be lie sha.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Well na her gender, we (Men) can't know her gender better than she does. grin
Haha true sha grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Divay22(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
xpressionx:
When money is the motivation behind liking a man na olosho you be.

That's why I don't value most of this girls forming love around me
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Pqw1: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by ppogba: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
I do not want to quote a figure but the percentage of girls that are NOT OLOSHO one-way or another is extremely minimal.

Note: one way or another.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dshocker:

Abeg my sister, no vex ooo, na like this you dress, comot from house?

It also happens , when someone makes a comment , they will rush to go see the profile picture of that person , something that my colleagues do wear to work on weekends.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Khaysee: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Work hard earn legitimately
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
kaymart:

Is that the point/message in there?

It’s just my observation but her massage made a lot of sense
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by ChristianMuslim: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Peter Obituary over to you
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by rajiedreez: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Normal
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by xtremeTall(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
nairalee:
I know many. Even when I ask them the question they'll just say "hmmmmmmm you won't understand"

That's just euphemism for "wetin my puna don see, my mouth no fit talk am"
ha ha
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by nighthawk1: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hamachi:
grin

If you just want to get laid, i.e. no long-term goals with the partner or whatsoever, take a cab to Allen Avenue at night. There are numerous bars and strip clubs in that axis, and hundreds of beautiful girls willing to get down for a fee.

Depending on your class, and how much you’re willing to spend, there are numerous brothels and sex rooms littered throughout the city, especially in areas like Mushin, Iyana Ipaja, Surulere and Ifako.

If you’re looking for a long-term relationship or a one-night stand with a non-sex worker, then I suggest you go the normal route. Go to places where you might meet your ideal partner (clubs, parties, shopping malls, supermarkets campuses, beaches, recreational centers, office complexes) and engage any woman you find attractive.

By the way if you interested in crypto, join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram, thank me later

The mall at Amuwo Odofin is a pick up zone .
My friend own two single room self-con at 1st avenue.

The girls who rented it run their things 24/7.

The girls see it as biz and the economy doesn't help matters.

Finally we guys too share in the blame. If NO PATRONAGE, NO BIZ QED.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by stormborn28(m): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ingriid:
Well, not in all cases.

) by nairalee(m): 2:16pm
I know many. Even when I ask them the question they'll just say "hmmmmmmm you won't understand"

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by stormborn28(m): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hamachi:
grin

If you just want to get laid, i.e. no long-term goals with the partner or whatsoever, take a cab to Allen Avenue at night. There are numerous bars and strip clubs in that axis, and hundreds of beautiful girls willing to get down for a fee.

Depending on your class, and how much you’re willing to spend, there are numerous brothels and sex rooms littered throughout the city, especially in areas like Mushin, Iyana Ipaja, Surulere and Ifako.

If you’re looking for a long-term relationship or a one-night stand with a non-sex worker, then I suggest you go the normal route. Go to places where you might meet your ideal partner (clubs, parties, shopping malls, supermarkets campuses, beaches, recreational centers, office complexes) and engage any woman you find attractive.

By the way if you interested in crypto, join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram, thank me later

Hmmmmmmm....thanks for the suggestion... But

) by nairalee(m): 2:16pm

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Oduduwa707: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
95% of Nigerian ladies are into Olosho either directly or codedly, single / relationship or married cool.

E don become a way if life for dem.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
I wrote Box Office hits o then one village boy wants to come and drag me for my benz … the first movie hit a billion this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.