Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? (1645 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ITOOKNOW1: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2011
I ACTUALLY LOVE EVERY OTHER THING ABOUT HER  EXPECT FOR THE FACT THAT SHE CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, I AM AN ARTICULATE AND PUBLIC LOVING PERSON,  ALSO SHE HAS OND AND NOT WORKING NOW,  I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE 2 -1/2 YEARS WHEN SHE WAS 28YEARS OLD,  I SEE GIRLS OUTSIDE NOW WHO SPEAK FLUENTLY AND I ADMIRE THEM, COS THEY CAN REALLY STAND IN TO REPRESENT THEIR HUSBAND,   PLEASE HOUSE WHAT DO I DO?

IF I MARRY HER WILL I CONTINUE TO HIDE HER FROM MIXING WITH MY SIBLINGS AND FRIENDS WIFE,,,, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT KNOW SHE CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

I ACTUALLY LOVE EVERY OTHER THING ABOUT HER  EXPECT FOR THE FACT THAT SHE CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, I AM AN ARTICULATE AND PUBLIC LOVING PERSON,  ALSO SHE HAS OND AND NOT WORKING NOW,  I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE 2 -1/2 YEARS WHEN SHE WAS 28YEARS OLD,  I SEE GIRLS OUTSIDE NOW WHO SPEAK FLUENTLY AND I ADMIRE THEM, COS THEY CAN REALLY STAND IN TO REPRESENT THEIR HUSBAND,   PLEASE HOUSE WHAT DO I DO?

IF I MARRY HER WILL I CONTINUE TO HIDE HER FROM MIXING WITH MY SIBLINGS AND FRIENDS WIFE,,,, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT KNOW SHE CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH?

Its kinda of funny that you would criticize Someone Else's English. . . when you aren't that articulate yourself. . .
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Amya(f): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Your written English is not particularly great too. EXCEPT  you mean, not EXPECT. And again, what's up with the capital letters.

And to your question, i don't think it's right for you to leave this lady because of her non-ability to speak good English. Besides English is not our mother tongue. You can encourage her to further her studies. You can also encourage her to read novels in other to improve her diction and vocabulary. You said yourself that she's quite good in every other thing.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by BABE3: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Se won fi chewing gum di eti e when you people where dating ni? Dem use super glue to disrupt your hearing ability? You couldn't hear all her Gbagauns then?

What miracle were you expecting? ----> she would suddenly start speaking good English as time goes on?

Now you want to dump her--coz of English. Aight. Do your thing.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ITOOKNOW1: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
HEY! TONY SLIM, OR WHATEVER, IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT CONCLUDES WITH A EMPIRICAL tongue FACT, THE FACT THAT I WAS TYPING IN A RUSH DOES NOT ME I AM NOT ARTICULATE, YOU NEVER HEAR ME SPEAK, A BI? NO BE WRITE I WRITE ? MORESO, I WAS RUSHING WHILE TYPING BEING ARTICULATE IS LESS OF WRITTEN ENGLISH,

I BEG PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE I BEG HELP ME OUT! tongue
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ GO get A LIFE! undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

HEY! TONY SLIM, OR WHATEVER, IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT CONCLUDES WITH A EMPIRICAL tongue FACT, THE FACT THAT I WAS TYPING IN A RUSH DOES NOT ME I AM NOT ARTICULATE, YOU NEVER HEAR ME SPEAK, A BI? NO BE WRITE I WRITE ? MORESO, I WAS RUSHING WHILE TYPING BEING ARTICULATE IS LESS OF WRITTEN ENGLISH,

I BEG PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE I BEG HELP ME OUT! tongue

You just proved my point! Get an English teacher dude!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Amya(f): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2011
@poster An empirical fact you mean. I don't know about your spoken english, but your written english is not just it.

And what do you want people to help you do? Break up with her on your behalf? Do whatever you wish.

Babe! Nice one!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by MMM2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
op
u have gotten what u want (punny) angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by coogar: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

cut her loose. . . . .find a way to do that.
if your liver fails - let her catch you red-handed banging another chic.
she will get the message and dump your arse.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by MrsChima(f): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2011
SMH.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by mikkymoi(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
Marry her if u want, Leave her if u want,
But wen wahala burst dnt call me ooo!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

I ACTUALLY LOVE EVERY OTHER THING ABOUT HER EXPECT FOR THE FACT THAT SHE CAN NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, I AM AN ARTICULATE AND PUBLIC LOVING PERSON, ALSO SHE HAS OND AND NOT WORKING NOW, I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE 2 -1/2 YEARS WHEN SHE WAS 28YEARS OLD, I SEE GIRLS OUTSIDE NOW WHO SPEAK FLUENTLY AND I ADMIRE THEM, COS THEY CAN REALLY STAND IN TO REPRESENT THEIR HUSBAND, PLEASE HOUSE WHAT DO I DO?

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2011
what is wrong with guys these days
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by mikkymoi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
If you like marry her, if you like leave her,
But when wahala go burst nooo call me oo!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ITOOKNOW1: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2011
thanks all, but they say that a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage, please i will not feel happy seeing her or rather hearing her all yr long this way, Also she would not fit in or be able to mix well with my class of friends, Imagine watin Jonathan wife they do now?,
I have a meeting with tomorrow do i tell her, i can't marry her, i pray she would not faint
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by BABE3: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

thanks all, but they say that a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage, please i will not feel happy seeing her or rather hearing her all yr long this way, Also she would not fit in or be able to mix well with my class of friends, Imagine watin Jonathan wife they do now?,
I have a meeting with tomorrow do i tell her, i can't marry her, i pray she would not faint

LOL---

Dude, break up with her. Next time, know what you're doing! If you knew her English was that important to you, you shouldn't have "stayed" with her for so long. Plus, this situation can be corrected, but I see you don't really love her sef--so do your thing. Next time, be less clueless.

Like I always say, this kind of break-ups are very tricky. You can't break up with her in a closed space--coz odds her she'll break bottle on your head. Make sure people are in the vicinity.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by coogar: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

LOL---

Dude, break up with her. Next time, know what you're doing! If you knew her English was that important to you, you shouldn't have "stayed" with her for so long. Plus, this situation can be corrected, but I see you don't really love her sef--so do your thing. Next time, be less clueless.

Like I always say, this kind of break-ups are very tricky. You can't break up with her in a closed space--coz odds her she'll break bottle on your head. Make sure people are in the vicinity.

the sex was too damn good then. . . . .mr i-too-know was pu[b]s[/b]sy-whipped.
he was once deaf but now he can hear. grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2011
The things men will do for toto. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by BABE3: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

the sex was too damn good then. . . . .mr i-too-know was pu[b]s[/b]sy-whipped.
he was once deaf but now he can hear. grin cheesy

LOL--- You is Right!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
BABE!:

grin grin grin @ drama.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2011
I hope they breakup on NL been a long time since we saw any major drama here
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by lindabon: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
@poster
bro, your name alone sef ( i too know).i've been in a r/ship wit some dude that wasn't that articulate. neva saw it as a hindrance to our future. d love was there, he was very smart and knowledgeable, and i was neva ashamed of him,  english no be our papa language. english in 9ja is an official but not a primary language. for me, there are more important tins i would love in a marriage than just impeccable English.

so mr oyibo grammatical, u need to stop having a twisted mind. plus most articulate people sometimes are just duns. so u are trying to tell me that all british, australian and american people are presentable because they speak good English. seriously man
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Advocator: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP: you are breaking up with a girl because she doesn't know how to speak a western language? Is it NOT enough that she cares about you, value her traditions and culture, can able to speak her mother-tongue? Do she have to learn the English language so that you may feel better about yourself when with "friends" who may not even care about you in any heaths? You are really pathetic from every angle.

I can't believe people took the time to reply at you.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

I hope they breakup on NL been a long time since we saw any major drama here
Seriously? I thought BABE! just DITCHED YOU? grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP maybe ur babe is a member of d dreaded BOKO HARAM sect. Remember they forbid western education! Lol
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by ITOOKNOW1: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2011
@ LINDANBON, I GIVE IT TO YOU, ABEG I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP WIFF U ON FB mail me ur email and phone to faithfullvine@yahoo.com, Thanks to all Nairalanders for your prompt reply, May God Guid ur ways too, oooo,
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by 677ano(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
why dont you simply teach her english or better still pay for her to be taught.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
sexkillz:

Seriously? I thought BABE! just DITCHED YOU? grin grin

Actually, she turned me down not ditched
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by DieOne(f): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
Ahh! See reason! That is NO reason at all. Why don't you teach her, i'm sure dat within months,there will be an improvement.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by slimyem: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2011
I TOO KNOW:

@ LINDANBON, I GIVE IT TO YOU, ABEG I WOULD LIKE TO HOOK UP WIFF U ON FB mail me your email and phone to faithfullvine@yahoo.com, Thanks to all Nairalanders for your prompt reply, May God Guid your ways too, oooo,
op,this shows its quite obvious you made up ur mind about dumping her before you came here to writ your shite.you never break up sef,u don dey find another babe to hook online.shio!
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Her? by IykeD(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2011
M M M:

op
u have gotten what u want (punny) angry

lolz I don't why but i follow your replies a lot, you just have a way of going off-point in a very funny way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing / Who Among Them Shud I Marry? / She Saw Me Wearing G-string And. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.