Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? (577 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Untold Stories In The Bible (Tell Us Your Lessons In The Comments Section) / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Mrquote: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Why doesn't the Bible tell us exactly when the Great Tribulation shall begin?

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by God1000(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
After one dies
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Maynman: 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bwahahahah chrestians oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mrquote:
Why should it? undecided
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why should it? undecided
To prove its authencity of course,lol.
All generations have believed that they were the final generation before the return of Jesus. They, also, have all been wrong.

Time is often repetitive like a spiral, rather than being linear.

So what this means is that we are all going to face wars, rumors of wars, and unspeakable evil.So what Mama?lol
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
1. To prove its authencity of course,lol.

2. All generations have believed that they were the final generation before the return of Jesus. They, also, have all been wrong.

3. Time is often repetitive like a spiral, rather than being linear. So what this means is that we are all going to face wars, rumors of wars, and unspeakable evil.So what Mama?lol
1. To prove it's authenticity? Authenticity of what exactly? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said no man knows when. So anyone believing it is in his generation it all ends is foolish for believing such. undecided

3. Are you certain it is time that is repetitive or your perception of time that is instead repetitive? undecided
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Superstitious believe

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. To prove it's authenticity? Authenticity of what exactly? undecided

2. Jesus Christ said no man knows when. So anyone believing it is in his generation it all ends is foolish for believing such. undecided

3. Are you certain it is time that is repetitive or your perception of time that is instead repetitive? undecided
1)Are the Bible translations we have today an accurate representation of the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts written down centuries ago? For the most part, yes, although with ancient language, there is always some uncertainty in translation.

Does the Bible accurately dictate events that actually happened? There is little evidence to support this, and plenty to indicate this is not the case.

2)You are saying the same thing as myself(indirectly),you prolly missed that.
Jesus/the Bible couldn't give the exact date for the great tribulation cos it's fictitious.
Now coming to your response to that guy "why should they bible give us an exact date"?

It should cos the fact that it didn't shows that the Bible prophecy is mere prediction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

1)Are the Bible translations we have today an accurate representation of the original Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek texts written down centuries ago? For the most part, yes, although with ancient language, there is always some uncertainty in translation.

Does the Bible accurately dictate events that actually happened? There is little evidence to support this, and plenty to indicate this is not the case.

2)You are saying the same thing as myself(indirectly),you prolly missed that.
Jesus/the Bible couldn't give the exact date for the great tribulation cos it's fictitious.
Now coming to your response to that guy "why should they bible give us an exact date"?

3. It should cos the fact that it didn't shows that the Bible prophecy is mere prediction.
1. Why do any of those require authentication of any kind, even of the kind you suggest? undecided

2. We are not saying the same thing at all. Jesus Christ, the one who announced there would be a great tribulation after which the end arrives, also announced that no one knows when it will be meaning those who chase after it do so in vain. So, does who believe it will all end in their lifetime are simply foolish for believing so. undecided

3. What the heck? A prophesy is a prediction? That makes no sense. undecided
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do any of those require authentication of any kind? undecided

2. We are not saying the same thing at all. Jesus Christ, the one who announced there would be a great tribulation after which the end arrives, also announced that no one knows when it will be meaning those who chase after it do so in vain. So, does who believe it will all end in their lifetime are simply foolish for believing so. undecided

3. What the heck? A prophesy is a prediction? That makes no sense. undecided
1)Anyone who reads the Bible with a halfway critical eye can see for himself that it’s composed of equal parts of myths stolen from previous cultures, old-wive’s tales, desert tribal law, and theological rants based on desert tribal prejudices. If an all-knowing, all-seeing, compassionate deity had constructed it, you’d think he’d have been able to do much better than that.So tell me why should this not require authentication?

2)The fact that Jesus couldn't give an exact date for the great tribulation shows that the Bible is fictitious in nature.
Every generation has it nutbars who claim that the end times are now. They are always full of crap and no one should take them seriously.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have had several end times predicted and have repeatedly had to backtrack.

3)A prophecy is nothing more than a prediction. Predictions are real, in that, anyone can actually make a prediction. Asserting something will happen is a REAL assertion. But the fulfillment of that assertion, in terms of “prophecy” is NOT real. Any correct assertion is just happenstance or twisting what happened to “fit” into a re-interpretation of the prediction. It’s b.s.every time. Especially when it involves religious prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

1)Anyone who reads the Bible with a halfway critical eye can see for himself that it’s composed of equal parts of myths stolen from previous cultures, old-wive’s tales, desert tribal law, and theological rants based on desert tribal prejudices. If an all-knowing, all-seeing, compassionate deity had constructed it, you’d think he’d have been able to do much better than that. So tell me why should this not require authentication??

2)The fact that Jesus couldn't give an exact date for the great tribulation shows that the Bible is fictitious in nature.
Every generation has it nutbars who claim that the end times are now. They are always full of crap and no one should take them seriously.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have had several end times predicted and have repeatedly had to backtrack.

3)A prophecy is nothing more than a prediction. Predictions are real, in that, anyone can actually make a prediction. Asserting something will happen is a REAL assertion. But the fulfillment of that assertion, in terms of “prophecy” is NOT real. Any correct assertion is just happenstance or twisting what happened to “fit” into a re-interpretation of the prediction. It’s b.s.every time. Especially when it involves religious prophecy.

1. This topic isn't about your ideas about the Bible. I suggest you pay attention. The OP asked why the date of the great tribulation is not mentioned in the bible. It makes no sense to assume the mention of such a date in scripture would provide even you the sort of authentication you seek. undecided

2. Well, if that is the conclusion you choose for yourself, no one is going to hold it against you. undecided

3. Ok
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. This topic isn't about your ideas about the Bible. I suggest you pay attention. The OP asked why the date of the great tribulation is not mentioned in the bible. It makes no sense to assume the mention of such a date in scripture would provide even you the sort of authentication you seek. undecided

2. Well, if that is the conclusion you choose for yourself, no one is going to hold it against you. undecided

3. Ok
1) yeah,of course it would go a long way.

2)You can if you want, except you can't refute my statement.

3)Okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

1) yeah,of course it would go a long way.

2)You can if you want, except you can't refute my statement.

3)Okay.
undecided
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Are you good?

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
God1000:
After one dies
That's not what Jesus Christ said. It will take place only probably not in our lifetime given that it is linked to the great judgement which will happen after the millennial reign as is written. undecided
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by xproducer: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mrquote:

+++

"And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power." - Acts 1:7

"Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me." - Psalms 131:1

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." - Amos 3:7
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by oaroloye(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Mrquote:

THAT IS BECAUSE THE ONSET OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION DEPENDS UPON DELAYS THAT ARE ENTIRELY OUR FAULT.

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

PAUL CLAIMED THAT HE HAD BEEN GIVEN A NEW WORD, AFTER HE HAD KILLED EVERYONE WILLING TO PREACH THE ORIGINAL WORD OF LORD YESHUA, THAT REPLACED ALL OTHER VERSIONS PF THE GOSPEL.[/i]

What senses do you lack, that you cannot perceive that Paul was lying?

How can it make sense to you, that Lord Yeshua would bring a Gospel that will still be valid after Heaven and Earth are passed away- that has to be preached in all the World, before THE END can come- ONLY TO REPLACE IT WITH ANOTHER GOSPEL- DELIVERED BY A PERSON WHO FAILED EVERY TEST, AND KILLED BRETHREN?

Kobojunkie:

Why should it? undecided

SO THAT WE CAN DEFER REPENTANCE UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE, OF COURSE.

. LUKE 12:35-48.

34. "For where your Treasure is,
there will your heart be also.
35. "Let your loins be girded about,
and your lights burning;
36. "And ye yourselves like unto men
that wait for their lord,
when he will return from the wedding;
that when he cometh and knocketh,
they may open unto him immediately.
37. "Blessed are those servants,
whom the lord when he cometh
shall find watching:
verily I Say unto you,

'THAT HE SHALL GIRD HIMSELF,
AND MAKE THEM SIT DOWN TO MEAT,
AND WILL COME FORTH
AND SERVE THEM.'

38. "And if he shall come
in the Second Watch,
or come in the Third Watch,
and find them so,
blessed are those servants.
39. "And this know,

'THAT IF THE GOODMAN
OF THE HOUSE HAD KNOWN
WHAT HOUR
THE THIEF WOULD COME
HE WOULD HAVE WATCHED,
AND NOT SUFFERED
HIS HOUSE TO BE
BROKEN THROUGH.'

40. "Be ye therefore ready also:
for The Son of Man cometh
at an hour when ye think not."

41. Then Peter said unto him,

"Lord, Speakest thou
this Parable unto us,
or even to all?"

42. And the Lord Said,

"Who then is that faithful and wise steward,
whom his lord shall make ruler
over his household,
to give them their portion of meat
in due season?
43. "Blessed is that Servant,
whom his lord when he cometh
shall find so doing.
44. Of a Truth I Say unto you,

'THAT HE WILL MAKE HIM
RULER OVER ALL THAT HE HATH.'

45. "But and if that servant
say in his heart,

'MY LORD DELAYETH HIS COMING;'

and shall begin to beat
the menservants and maidens,
and to eat and drink,
and to be drunken;
46. "The lord of that servant
will come in a day
when he looketh not for him,
and at an hour when he is not aware,
and will cut him in sunder,
and will appoint him his portion
with the unbelievers.
47. "And that servant,
which knew his lord's will,
and prepared not himself,
neither did according to his will,
shall be beaten with many stripes.
48. "But he that knew not,
and did commit things
worthy of stripes,
shall be beaten with few stripes.
For unto whomsoever much is given,
of him shall be much required:
and to whom men
have committed much,
of him they will ask the more."

GOD IS LIKE: "FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU- FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME!

He trusted Mankind in The Garden of Eden: He's not going to fall for that one again. If we want His trust, we must earn It.

THE ORIGINAL PLAN WAS THAT THE DISCIPLES SPREAD THE GOSPEL THOUGH OUT THE WHOLE WORLD, SO THAT LORD YESHUA WOULD RETURN IN A GENERATION

That didn't happen because:

. LUKE 9:57-62.

57. And it came to pass, that,
as they went in the way,
a certain man said unto him,

"Lord, I will follow thee
whithersoever thou goest."

58. And Jesus Said unto him,

"Foxes have holes,
and birds of the air have nests;
but the Son of Man hath not
where to lay his head."

59. And he said unto another,

"Follow me."

But he said,

"Lord, suffer me first
to go and bury my father."

60. Jesus Said unto him,

"Let the dead bury their dead:
but go thou and preach
The Kingdom of God."

61. And another also said,

"Lord, I will follow thee;
but let me first go bid them farewell,
which are at home at my house."

62. And Jesus Said unto him,

"No man,
having put his hand
to the plough,
and looking back,
is fit for
The Kingdom of God."

TURNING BACK IS NOT A GOOD WAY FOR ENTERING INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

The Disciples all knew this, when they pulled this:

.   MARK 14:27-31.

27. And Jesus Saith unto them,

"All ye shall be offended
because of me this night:
for it is written,

'I WILL SMITE THE SHEPHERD,
AND THE SHEEP WILL BE SCATTERED.'

28. "But after that I am risen,
I will go before you into Galilee."

29. But Peter said unto him,

"Although all shall be offended,
yet will not I."

30. And Jesus Saith
unto him,

"Verily I Say unto thee,

'THAT THIS DAY,
EVEN IN THIS NIGHT,
BEFORE THE COCK CROW TWICE,
THOU SHALT DENY ME THRICE.'

31. But he spake the more vehemently,

"If I should die with thee,
I will not deny thee in any wise."

Likewise also said they all.[/color]

ACCORDING TO CEPHAS' LATER JUDGMENT, WHAT HE AND ALL THE DISCIPLES DID WAS "LYING UNTO GOD."

They all rejected Lord Yeshua as Prophet that night.

.   MARK 14:50.

50. And they all forook him,
and fled.

REMEMBER: LLORD YESHUA IS THE THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE.

They were not just fleeing from a man- they we're fleeing from what he represented.

THEREFORE, WHEN LORD YESHUA ENTRUSTED THEM WITH THE GOSPEL, THEY DELIBERATELY BETRAYED HIS TRUST.

They swore a Blood Oath before the Chief Priests, that they would never teach nor preach The Gospel of Lord Yeshua ever again. They handed over the Book Lord Yeshua wrote, as well as any copies they or anyone else had, as well as the names and locations of all Brethren who had copies.

We know that they were cooperating with The SANHEDRIN, because they told the Disciples to go back to their Synagogues.

SO THAT SAUL AND THE OTHER MARSHALS COULD CATCH THEM.

There was a MASSACRE of Disciples who should have preached THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL.

The surviving Disciples continued to oppress everyone who tried to reach Lord Yeshua through them, doing practically everything Lord Yeshua told them not to.

oaroloye:

WE WERE EXPLICITLY WARNED NOT TO FOLLOW PEOPLE WHO TEACH THAT YESHUA IS THE CHRIST- YOU DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED HIS WARNING,

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN Spake Jesus
to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,

2. Saying,

"The scribes
and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye
after their works:
for they say, and do not.
4. "For they bind
heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them
on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their works
they do for to be seen of men:
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the Uppermost Rooms at feasts,
and the Chief Seats
in the Synagogues,
7. "And greetings
in the markets,
and to be called of men,
'Rabbi, Rabbi.'
8. "But be not ye called 'Rabbi:'
for one is your Master,
even Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man
your father
upon the Earth:
for one is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye
called masters:
for one is your Master,
even Christ.
11. "But he that is
greatest among you
shall be your servant.
12. "And whosoever shall
exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall
humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven
against men:
for ye neither go in yourselves,
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretence
make long prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
for ye compass Sea and Land
to make one proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him
twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus Said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I Say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT
BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

. MATTHEW 24:21-26.

21. "For then shall be Great Tribulation,
such as was not since
the Beginning of the World
to this time,
no, nor ever shall be.
22. "And except those days
should be shortened,
there should no flesh be saved:
but for the Elect's sake
those days shall be shortened.
23. "Then if any man
shall say unto you,

'LO, HERE IS CHRIST,
OR THERE;'

believe it not.

24. "For there shall
arise False Christs,
and False Prophets,
and shall shew
Great Signs and Wonders;
insomuch that,
if it were possible,
they shall deceive
the very Elect.
25. "Behold,
I have told you before.
26. "Wherefore if they shall
say unto you,

'BEHOLD, HE IS
IN THE DESERT;'

go not forth:

'BEHOLD, HE IS IN THE SECRET CHAMBERS;'

believe it not."

. LUKE 16:1-15.

AND he Said also unto his Disciples,

"There was a certain rich man,
which had a steward;
and the same was accused unto him
that he had wasted his goods.
2. "And he called him,
and said unto him,

'HOW IS IT THAT
I HEAR THIS OF THEE?
GIVE AN ACCOUNT
OF THY STEWARDSHIP;
FOR THOU MAYEST BE
NO LONGER STEWARD.'

3. "Then the steward said
within himself,

'WHAT SHALL I DO?
FOR MY LORD
TAKETH AWAY FROM ME
THE STEWARDSHIP:
I CANNOT DIG,
TO BEG I AM ASHAMED.
4. 'I AM RESOLVED
WHAT TO DO,
THAT, WHEN I AM
PUT OUT OF THE STEWARDSHIP,
THEY MAY RECEIVE ME
INTO THEIR HOUSES.'

5. "So he called every one
of his lord's debtors unto him,
and said unto the first,

'HOW MUCH OWEST THOU
UNTO MY LORD?'

6. "And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF OIL.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND SIT DOWN QUICKLY,
AND WRITE FIFTY.'

7. "Then said he to another,

'AND HOW MUCH
OWEST THOU?'

And he said,

'AN HUNDRED MEASURES
OF WHEAT.'

And he said unto him,

'TAKE THY BILL,
AND WRITE FOURSCORE.'

8. "And the lord commended
the Unjust Steward,
because he had done wisely:
for the Children of this World
are in their Generation
wiser than the Children of Light.
9. "And I Say unto you,

'MAKE TO YOURSELVES FRIENDS
OF THE MAMMON
OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;
THAT, WHEN YE FAIL,
THEY MAY RECIEVE YOU
INTO EVERLASTING HABITATIONS.'

10. "He that is Faithful
in that which is Least
is Faithful also in Much:
and he that is Unjust
in the Least
is Unjust also in Much.
11. "If therefore ye have not been
Faithful in the Unrighteous Mammon,
who will commit to your trust
The True Riches?
12. "And if ye have not
been Faithful
in that which is
another man's,
who shall give you
that which is your own?
13. "No Servant can
serve two Masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and Mammon."

14. And the Pharisees also,
who were Covetous,
heard all these things,
and they derided him.
15. And he Said unto them,

"Ye are they
which justify yourselves
before Men;
but God knoweth
your hearts:
for that which is
Highly Esteemed
amongst Men
is Abomination
in The Sight of God."

ALL ORGANIZED CHURCHES ACQUIRE MEMBERS BY JUSTIFYING THEIR SINS.

THE DISCIPLES KNEW THAT IF THEY GAVE THE GOSPEL TO PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED LORD YESHUA AROSE FROM THE DEAD, WITHOUT SEEING EVIDENCE, THAT THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE THE BEST CHRISTIANS.

That Lord Yeshua would have no choice but to give the newcomers "their" Seats I The Kingdom of Heaven.

Therefore, they deliberately sabotaged the Hebrew Christians, by withholding THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA from them.

. 1st JOHN 3:1-18.

BEHOLD,
what manner of Love
The Father hath
bestowed upon us,
that we should be called
The Sons of God:
therefore the World
knoweth us not,
because It knew him not.
2. Beloved,
now are we
The Sons of God,
and it doth not yet appear
what we shall be:
but we know that,

"WHEN HE SHALL APPEAR,
WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM;
FOR WE SHALL SEE HIM
AS HE IS."

3. And every man
that hath this Hope in him
purifieth himself,
even as he is pure.
4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is the Transgression
of The Law.
5. And ye know
that he was manifested
to take away our Sins;
and in him is no Sin.
6. Whosoever abideth in him
Sinneth not:
whosoever Sinneth
hath not seen him,
neither known him.
7. Little Children,
let no man deceive you:

"HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS RIGHTEOUS,
EVEN AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS."

8. He that committeth Sin
is of The Devil;
for The Devil Sinneth
From The Beginning.
For this cause
The Son of God
was manifested,

"THAT HE MIGHT DESTROY
THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL."

9. Whosoever is Born of God
doth not commit Sin:
for His Seed
remaineth in him,
and he cannot Sin,
because he is Born of God.
10. In this
The Children of God
are manifest,
and The Children of The Devil:

"WHOSOEVER DOETH
NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS
IS NOT OF GOD,
NEITHER HE THAT
LOVETH NOT HIS BROTHER."

11. For this is The Message
that ye heard
From The Beginning,

"THAT WE SHOULD
LOVE ONE ANOTHER."

12. Not as Cain,
who was of That Wicked One,
and slew his brother.
And wherefore slew he him?
Because his own works
were Evil,
and his brother's Righteous.
13. Marvel not, my Brethren,
if the World hate you.
14. We know that we
have passed from Death unto Life,
because we love The Brethren.
He that loveth not his Brother
abideth in Death.
15. Whosoever hateth his Brother
is a Murderer:
and ye know that no Murderer
hath Eternal Life abiding in him.
16. Hereby perceive we
The Love of God,
because he laid down
his life for us:
and we ought to lay down
our lives for the Brethren.
17. But whoso hath
this World's good,
and seeth his brother
have need,
and shutteth up
his Bowels (of Compassion)
from him,
how dwelleth
The Love of God
in him?
18. My Little Children,
let us not love in Word,
neither in Tongue;
but in Deed and in Truth.

YOCHANNAN WAS DECEIVING US HERE, BY TALKING IN RIDDLES: HE AND HIS FELLOW 12 DISCIPLES WERE THE ONES WITHHOLDING "THE WORLD'S GOOD:" THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA.

It was only after CEPHAS was killed in ROME in 64AD, as PAUL HAD PLANNED, knowing that the mad Emperor NERO would only interpret his Testimony ONE WAY- that he could make a soft God manifest to him and forgive all his Sins (murder of his own cousin, murder of his mother, his prior history as a literal mugger,) by merely persecuting and killing his followers.

When this didn't happen, he gave up after only four years of "fun," and committed suicide. A Backward Man, to the end!

He should have started with himself.

. ACTS 15:1-12.

AND certain men
which came down from Judaea
taught the Brethren,
and said,

“EXCEPT YE BE CIRCUMCISED
AFTER THE MANNER OF MOSES,
YE CANNOT BE SAVED.”

2. When therefore Paul and Barnabas
had no small dissension
and disputation with them,
they determined that
Paul and Barnabas,
and certain other of them,
should go up to Jerusalem
unto the Apostles and Elders
about this question.
3. And being brought on their way
by the Church,
they passed through
Phenice and Samaria,
declaring the Conversion
of the Gentiles:
and they caused great joy
unto all the Brethren.
4. And when they were
come to Jerusalem,
they were received of the Church,
and of the Apostles and Elders,
and they declared all things
that God had done with them.
5. But there rose up certain of the sect
of the Pharisees which Believed,
saying,

"THAT IT WAS NEEDFUL
TO CIRCUMCISE THEM,
AND TO COMMAND THEM
TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES."

6. And the Apostles and Elders
came together
for to consider of this matter.
7. And when there had been
much disputing,
Peter rose up,
and said unto them,

“Men and Brethren,
ye know how
that a good while ago
God made choice among us,
that the Gentiles by my mouth
should hear
the Word of The Gospel,
and Believe.
8. And God,
which knoweth the hearts,
bare them witness,
giving them The Holy Ghost,
even as he did unto us;
9. “And put no difference
between us and them,
purifying their hearts by Faith.
10. "Now therefore
why tempt ye God,
to put a yoke
upon the neck of the Disciples,
which neither our fathers
nor we were able to bear?
11. “But we believe that
through The Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ
we shall be Saved,
even as they.”

12. Then all the multitude
kept silence,
and gave audience
to Barnabas and Paul,
declaring what
miracles and wonders
God had wrought among
the Gentiles by them.

THEY ALL CONSPIRED TO BETRAY THE GENTILE CHRISTIANS- PRETENDING THAT THEY DID NOT NEED TO BE CIRCUMCISED, NOR KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES.

All this has delayed God's Optimum Timetable.

He cannot predict betrayal.

He made that clear From The Beginning.
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Maynman: 6:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Jargons
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Mrquote:

God wants only FAITHFUL ones not just anyone, during Noah's time God gave a specific date:

“My spirit will not tolerate man indefinitely, because he is only flesh. Accordingly, his days will amount to 120 years" Genesis 6:3

Noah's assignment was to build an ark and pick all the animals in pair but this faithful man wanted to rescue all his family and friends so God included the period Noah wishes to speak with them in the timing. Of course nobody took him serious except Noah's own sons and their wives who had no options.

So it was exactly 120 years from the day God first spoke with Noah that the rain began!

But this time around only faithful people are to be saved so God sent His son to teach us by using events that will lead to the great tribulations {Matthew 24:3-14} even Jesus was not given the date {Matthew 24:36} because his father knew how much Jesus loves humans {Proverbs 8:31} he will tell the faithful ones as he's always fond of the faithfuls! John 15:15 compare to John 16:6

So God doesn't want those who will pretend to be faithful due to knowing the date but those who truly love him no matter how long it takes! Habakkuk 2:3

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mrquote:

So all these great Troubles going on around the world have not shown that it has started?
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Mrquote: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So all these great Troubles going on around the world have not shown that it has started?
How there have never being a time trouble left thia earth.
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Wilgrea7(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
So maybe, just maybe, the tribulation is a made up idea defined by incredibly ambiguous and arbitrary events that are claimed to be prophecies, but could be interpreted in a hundred ways, so as to make the threat of a non-existent event seem real regardless of the time era it is viewed in
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mrquote:

How there have never being a time trouble left thia earth.

The word is great troubles!

And people everywhere have already finished confessing this, up to the point of being tired of saying it again and again, that the things going on have never been experienced before.

So, na you late come.
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by OkCornel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mrquote:

It does. It kicks off with the abomination of desolation of the temple by the man of lawlessness.

See 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-8.

Until the temple in Israel is rebuilt, sacrifice and offerings restored, and then later stopped by the man of lawlessness (the beast). We’re in for a long wait.

Until then, focus on your life’s purpose.
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by Maynman: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Back to tanakh i see cheesy
Re: Why Doesn't The Bible Tell Us Exactly When The Great Tribulation Shall Begin? by TenQ: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Mrquote:
Prophecies are always in code.
Even the birth of Christ was a mystery until Jesus was crucified!

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass / What Is The Benefit Of Being Around People Who Do Not Believe In God / Christian Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.