Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Do Guys Like Smart Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Smart Women (1489 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
theres only one answer

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by CrazyMan(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
I don't get it.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by danniyi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
smart women are assets to whoever have them
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
I don't get it.

dumb! u r a guy na!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by CrazyMan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
Oh!

Alright Smart women. What are they. You know what I think, I think they are also called players

Players: you have to be very careful with them because most of them move on the fast lane and if you aren’t careful, you might get crushed. Now not too many guys like that.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by iice(f): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gamine:

theres only one answer

OPPOSITES ATTRACT

grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by CrazyMan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
What is it you girls are grinning at
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by iice(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2007
crazy. . .did you sense of humour abandon you today? shocked grin grin

Haba. . .you wey crazy pass grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by CrazyMan(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
Me crase. shocked

If you see crase perseon, you go wait? tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by iice(f): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2007
I have seen craze. . .manifested in you tongue grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
You saw crase manifested in me and you survived? shocked

That’s a miracle. Now would you please share your survival testimony to our beloved ladies and gentle men on nairaland tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by ssRhino: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
Who wanna be with mumu, so the smarter the better
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Moyodayo: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2007
smart women are the best to live with,cos dull women will always makes u sad.
moyodayo
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by osereka(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
who tell u all guys love the same thing?
AS FOR ME I LOVE BABES WITH BOOBS I MEAN BIG BOOBS
            if she like she can be mumu for all I cares
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2007
Gamine i bet either u or ur bf is Dumb
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by vigasimple(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2007
What do you mean by smart?

Smart as in intelligent and constructive OR as in PLAYER ?

It takes two to tango, if a guy like a smart woman, there is nothing extraordinary about that as the man himself will be smart for the relationship to endure tests.

If 'smart' as in a player, it is a stupid man who likes such a 'smart' woman because with time players always plays everybody down until they finally outplay themselves.

I hope that answers your questions.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by ssRhino: 2:31am On Aug 17, 2007
osereka, spending too much time around a mumu babe will make u mumuic urself
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2007
Gamine, that's an odd question.

Why do guys like smart women? Well, why would they like daft ones?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by fawwyb(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2007
A dull and dumb lady makes her BF sick and dull as well shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
All this guys, grin

ur replies. . .
twas expected!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by divanaija1: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
Sud hav been, 'WHY DO DULL GUYS LIK SMART WOMEN, Much more straight to da point.

Most smart guys,r actually scared of smart babes. They usually go 4 dull ones, so they can push her around,lie,cheat and fell important bout it all! tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
im sorry diva naija

the question is whut it is

Cant these people ever read betwn the Fr**** lines!!!//
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Banderas(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Don't blame us for your inability to type out a proper topic, there's nothing about that topic that indicates that you're referring to dull guys.

There's no "one size fits all" when it comes to likes and dislikes - if the guy is a traditional african man or a bully, he's more likely to be attracted towards women he can chance, while more cereberal people tend to move towards women who make them think. It depends on what tickles your fancy.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by victorola(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
hello friend,
my is victor from oau ife,there is a nigeria site where you can make you money with a little of N3000.00.All that you need is to be reffering people and on every person you get N2000.00.But you first person will be your one-up in that you will not collect any amount on him/her.
so those that you reffer work for you and for every first person they bring in you get N2000.00.
Now the question is: How do you collect you money?
Well, you collect your money instantly,
All that you need to do is to create a netnaira account.A netnaira account is free to create.it servers as a link or intermediary btw you and your ank.Currently,they service with only 3 banks-UBA,DIAMOND and GTB.
Once you have a netnaira account you can transfer your money from your wealthbuilder account into your bank accnt immediatly.
Moreso,You can sign up for the wealthbuilder and netnaira accnt now and activate your account later.But you can not reffer people unless your acct is active.To activate your acct:
1. you can do that using your atm card.They are still considering this as to prevent more security on your card.
2.using a netnaira acct.This is done only if you have somebody who has some money in his netnaira account.The person activates for you,he collects the money in cash from your and 3,000.00 will be deducted from his acct immediately.
This is fast as the acct will be activated immediatly.if you want to activate your acct you can call me on 08058275631 or send me a mail.
3.You can pay into the bank acct.The wealthbuilder has an acct with uba that you can pay into.You have to follow the links as it is widely written on there
page.
For money info call me on 08058275631 or victorolawale2003@yahoo.com
so my friend this is the http://wealthbuilderspot.com/victorola
from there you can sign up for the netnaira.
THANKS
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2007
are guys gettin dumb n dumber or whut!!!! shocked

if u were too blind to read my first post here

dont blame me!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by victorola(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
hello friend,
my is victor from oau ife,there is a nigeria site where you can make you money with a little of N3000.00.All that you need is to be reffering people and on every person you get N2000.00.But you first person will be your one-up in that you will not collect any amount on him/her.
so those that you reffer work for you and for every first person they bring in you get N2000.00.
Now the question is: How do you collect you money?
Well, you collect your money instantly,
All that you need to do is to create a netnaira account.A netnaira account is free to create.it servers as a link or intermediary btw you and your ank.Currently,they service with only 3 banks-UBA,DIAMOND and GTB.
Once you have a netnaira account you can transfer your money from your wealthbuilder account into your bank accnt immediatly.
Moreso,You can sign up for the wealthbuilder and netnaira accnt now and activate your account later.But you can not reffer people unless your acct is active.To activate your acct:
1. you can do that using your atm card.They are still considering this as to prevent more security on your card.
2.using a netnaira acct.This is done only if you have somebody who has some money in his netnaira account.The person activates for you,he collects the money in cash from your and 3,000.00 will be deducted from his acct immediately.
This is fast as the acct will be activated immediatly.if you want to activate your acct you can call me on 08058275631 or send me a mail.
3.You can pay into the bank acct.The wealthbuilder has an acct with uba that you can pay into.You have to follow the links as it is widely written on there
page.
For money info call me on 08058275631 or victorolawale2003@yahoo.com
so my friend this is the http://wealthbuilderspot.com/victorola
from there you can sign up for the netnaira.
THANKS
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by sillyboy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ Gam.

I quite get your joke, but it wasnt funny to me. angry angry

Well to answer your qstn: Guys like smart girls because they r smart as lond as their id does not start with G!

Hope u are through with that stuff?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2007
I quite get your joke, but it wasnt funny to me

at list, u got the joke cheesy

that makes u 1% smarter than the rest smiley good for u

besides i dont care whut u think afta that!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by sillyboy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
I knw u wldnt care!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Smart Women by Gamine(f): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2007
u knew that

so y did u still post

Silly! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Common Factor / I'm Going Crazy, Help Me! / This Is A Serious Problem I Have:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.