Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? (5682 Views)

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
I have been having an emotional affair (online) with an old man
I have realized it is not good and regret everything so far
We were sexting a lot and I shared my pics with him
I have backed out
But must I confess it to my husband?

I am asking for a colleague

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Kollins11: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerian girls are usel*ss... All of them.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Romanoff(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
There is something lacking in your marriage. I'd suggest you find out what it is and fix it.

This mistake won't happen in a healthy marriage.

Your conscience won't let you rest so I'll leave you to decide if you'd want to confess or not.

That's between you and your conscience but fix your marriage before you ruin it further.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Floorbeat(f): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Do whatever pleases you.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by detectivejones: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Asking for a colleague indeed. You're not remorseful or ended anything, I think you're on the bridge between having sex with him and not. You're here stylishly seeking for permission to the do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:
There is something lacking in your marriage. I'd suggest you find out what it is and fix it.

Your conscience won't let you rest so I'll leave you to decide if you'd want to confess or not.

That's between you and your conscience but fix your marriage before you ruin it further.

Na she be problem...You are just giving her ticket to blame her husband for her behavior...
Some people are just greedy...one penís/pvssy will never be enough ....no matter how great their relationship is, they will still look for something more ......and its because of no sexual discipline ....The sexual adventures of single life is not easy to just drop....marriage doesnt just reset that lifestyle of fun and jumping around....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Nonexisting: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

Stop this nonsense

11 Likes

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Romanoff(f): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Tou are givijg her ticket to blame her husband for behavior.....
Some people are just greedy...one penís/pvssy will never be enough ....no matter how great their relationship is, they will still look for something more ......and its because of no sexual discipline ....The sexual adventures of single life is not easy to just drop....marriage doesnt just reset that lifestyle of fun and jumping around....

No. I'm not giving her room to blame her partner. Everyone is responsible for their infidelity. But I'm serious, a marriage where a woman is emotionally vested and already sharing nudes is very rocky.

There's something wrong that she needs to find and fix.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Ebubu9: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
Nigerian girls are usel*ss... All of them.
grin i swear nigerian girls no get direction

10 Likes

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by advanceDNA: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

No. I'm not giving her room to blame her partner. Everyone is responsible for their infidelity. But I'm serious, a marriage where a woman is emotionally vested and already sharing nudes is very rocky.

She should work on her discipline...what does she need an old man for.....better sex than her man?
She has not just left the wayward single lifestyle of enjoyimg many attention and díck from multiple men....
. i will keep saying it, the problem of most 21st marriage is normalizing having as many partners as possible before marriage.....the built up appetite will come back and hunt us in marriage

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

Which one be asking for a colleague?...do whatever pleases you since na wetin you wan hear
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Romanoff(f): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

She should work on her discipline...what does she need an old man for.....better sex than her man?
She has not just left the wayward single lifestyle of enjoyimg many attention and díck from multiple men....
. i will keep saying it, the problem of most 21st marriage is normalizing having as many partners as possible before marriage.....the built up appetite will come back and hunt us in marriage

The sex in her marriage might not even be the issue.

That woman has a big problem and needs to find out what it is and fix it.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by dnawah(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

let her ask for herself,then I'll tell her what to do.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by advanceDNA: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

The sex in her marriage might not even be the issue.

That woman has a big problem and needs to find out what it is and fix it.

Thats what i'm saying ...if sex was the issue ..it wont be an old man she will be having an emotional and nudés exchanging affair with

... shes just use to that kinda lifestyle and yes..she needs to fix herself
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Romanoff(f): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Thats what i'm saying ...if sex was the issue ..it wont be an old man she will be having an emotional and nudés exchanging affair with

... shes just use to that kinda lifestyle and yes..she needs to fix herself

I don't know her to conclude but I know say that marriage dey stand on one leg until she address the issue wey she get.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Kobicove(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

She said she shared pics with him, I did not see any place where she mentioned that they were nudes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Rexymania(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fvck you too

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by skillmyman(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op. It shld be between u n God. God is forgiving but man is not. You need to know how matured ur hubby is before u can tell him such.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Toisade(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

Confess to ur husband at your own peril.PEACE
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Mercury12(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
It is good you felt guilty about it. It show you have a heart.
Now if you can stop yourself and cut ties with the "old man" then don't bother to tell your husband. But if you can't do that successfully then let your husband know about it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by theblackrannger: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Asking for a colleague indeed grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Davecharles32(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

With this name Precious e fit be you, all precious are two faced
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Romanoff(f): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kobicove:

She said she shared pics with, I did not see any place where she mentioned that they were nudes

What kind of pics do you think it would be?
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by udomma1005(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

Asking for a colleague kill you die Dia! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

my dear. Its not new. All of you are same thing.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
OP, You said u are the one and yet asking for a colleague?
All diz Yeye Girls when dey use pple Papa catch cruise ehn.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by rickleye: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Hmm - he that think he stands take heed before he falls.
The mistake can happen in a healthy relationship.
How on earth do you think Pastors fall. Or Pastor Kids go rotten. Or a pastors kid gets pregnant at 15 years old.
There’s was a famous apologist minister - the guy was like a modern day Paul - brilliant mind . When he died all sorts of accusations came out that he sexually assaulted message therapists . Proven. The man’s ministry apologized.
David a man’s after Gods own heart - you know the story .
I thought I was invisible/immune to all these male vices until an incident happened and I became a statistic.
All it takes is a slight opening and bang the devils in the details. Just lift each other up in prayer everyday.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by rickleye: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
LOVEGINO:
my dear. Its not new. All of you are same thing.
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Pusyiter(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Does she have a marriage in the first place?
Msheww.....
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by ManTiger(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by LikeAking: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Preciousgirl:
I have backed out

Lies!
Re: I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? by Sammy101111(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Please ladies i Beg you when you are married and your husband does not please you on bed please dont be shy or ashame to confront him and tell him what you want and even find solution to it than cheating on him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need To See The Way This Lady Is Moaning / When She Is Menstruating / This Man Ran Away From His Wife Because Of Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.