Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise (2358 Views)

Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by Romanceworld: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
You see this life is full of ups and downs. I have found my own share of ups and downs…I am in a dilemma. I am battling within myself on what to do. I need your advice cos its eating me up. I am what you call a typical good girl. I was raised by religious parents, from a good home.

Throughout my growing up, I was determined to live by the standards I was raised by. I kept myself as a virgin even when the pressure was much. I dated my first boyfriend in my final year in school but broke up when all he wanted was s8x in the end. I met my current boyfriend two years later, after youth service.

Kola (not real name) is a sweet man. I love him so much. He is also a godly man and we have been together for almost two years now. Kola respects my will to remain a virgin until we get married which was supposed to be last year but he lost his job during the pandemic, so we decided to wait a little bit for him to be a bit stable before we get married.

In April this year, I got a job, to come and furnish a a new hotel. I am an interior designer. The job was from a friend’s brother whom I have known for years. Let us call him Tunde. Tunde got me this big contract and gave it to me but told me that I must promise to give him his own cut. I agreed. The contract is like the biggest I have ever done actually.

I went into work mode and brought in my team to carry out the job. Every time I kept thanking Tunde for the contract. I even made Kola my fiancé thank him for me. Then one day, Tunde called me. he was very angry. He was shouting, saying that we messed up the job. Apparently, the hotel owner discovered that one of the supplies we made was below standard and was not happy about it.

Tunde threatened to pull me off the contract and I started to beg him. He said I must correct the mistake and make it up to him. I agreed. I quickly went to correct the mistake. Tunde then called me to see him for a meeting to discuss. The meeting was in the hotel pent house. I got there and waited for him cos he was on a zoom call for several minutes.

After he finished, he started talking to me, saying, Esther, you fall my hand, how could you do this to me, after all I did for you. You know how hard I fought for you to get the contract, he was just talking and I kept apologizing to him. He then said, you must make it up to me, I told him I have corrected the mistake…he said he knows that I must make it up to him and give him his cut as I promised.

I told him he will get his cut after we finished the job. Well, Tunde laughed and said he is in the mood to collect the job now and right there, I was still trying to understand what he meant and the next thing, Tunde came to me and tried to kiss me. From begging him and laughing with him, I became serious and told him to stop.

He was like, come on Esther, you know I like you, why else will I give you a 12 Million contract? I was like…no, this cant be…sorry am engaged and he was like…Bleep that looser…I will take care of you better than that jobless fool you call a boyfriend. I thought we were still talking but Tunde meant business, he pinned me down and began to kiss and caress me.

By now, I was frantic …I have never been in this condition before…I tried to fight but Tunde is a much bigger and stronger man….I never suspected he could do this… I have been friends with his sister for over 9 nines years. I trusted him even though we all knew he was a womanizer but never did I know he had eyes for me.

Before I knew it, Tunde had overpowered me and started to push himself on me. I was hurting and very scared. Tunde forced himself on me…he was shocked I was still a virgin…infact, it excited him so much to discover that. He rode on me so hard, I was bruised and blooded. It was horrible. I got disvirgined by Tunde.

The fool and wicked Tunde realized what he has done …he asked me to marry him instantly. That he has never been with a virgin before. I was crying and all I wanted to do was leave. He started to apologize saying he didn’t realize ….that he thought I was just playing hard to get. He transferred 500k to me asked me to forgive him.

I don’t know how I managed to get home that day but I was so sad that I did not know how to tell Kola…I faked illness and avoided Kola. I was so sad….but Tunde kept sending me messages of love and all that craziness. I ignored him. I could not even tell anyone…cos I felt so bad to have lost my V before marriage…something I prided myself in for all my life.

After a week, I read that the first attempt at s8x does not always mean the cervix is open completely, and so I decided to forget what happened and focus on my relationship. But I made a mistake by not blocking Tunde no on my phone…well, I did not cos we are still business partners right?

That was my mistake …cos Tunde never stopped sending me messages of love and talking rubbish about the ‘time’ we spent together. That was how, Kola was holding my phone while I was in the shower when he came to visit. I never hid my phone from Kola before …he also does not hide his phone. So, when my phone kept buzzing with test messages, he read the test thinking it was urgent.

Now, Kola read all the messages from Tunde and when I got out of the shower, Kola looked at me like he saw a ghost. He just asked me: Esther, what did you do with Tunde?

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/should-i-confess-or-lie-to-my-fiance-my-secret-is-eating-me-up-pls-advise/09/08/2021/
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by pharrelaustin: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2021
Love knows no hurt. He tempered with your feelings nt minding how you would feel. He deos nt love you.
would he have asked you to marry him if at the process he realized you where not a virgin.
tell kunle remorsefully what happened and he will forgive you.
Cut off your relation totaly from tunde he had the mind to do the first he wont hesitate doing the second if chanced
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by pharrelaustin: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2021
Tell him the truth. A truth wen told hurts for a while but lies hurts forever. What would happen in the future wen he finaly realize by himsel the kid is nt his?
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by rottenPussy: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
Whatever you do, don’t tell Kunle and make sure Tunde does not know.

I have made my point. Goodbye Titi.
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by punisha: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is superstory.....
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by jollenbaba(m): 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2021
LA click LA bend grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by Pumpumking: 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
Romanceworld:

You see this life is full of ups and downs. I have found my own share of ups and downs…I am in a dilemma. I am battling within myself on what to do. I need your advice cos its eating me up. I am what you call a typical good girl. I was raised by religious parents, from a good home.

Throughout my growing up, I was determined to live by the standards I was raised by. I kept myself as a virgin even when the pressure was much. I dated my first boyfriend in my final year in school but broke up when all he wanted was s8x in the end. I met my current boyfriend two years later, after youth service.

Kola (not real name) is a sweet man. I love him so much. He is also a godly man and we have been together for almost two years now. Kola respects my will to remain a virgin until we get married which was supposed to be last year but he lost his job during the pandemic, so we decided to wait a little bit for him to be a bit stable before we get married.

In April this year, I got a job, to come and furnish a a new hotel. I am an interior designer. The job was from a friend’s brother whom I have known for years. Let us call him Tunde. Tunde got me this big contract and gave it to me but told me that I must promise to give him his own cut. I agreed. The contract is like the biggest I have ever done actually.

I went into work mode and brought in my team to carry out the job. Every time I kept thanking Tunde for the contract. I even made Kola my fiancé thank him for me. Then one day, Tunde called me. he was very angry. He was shouting, saying that we messed up the job. Apparently, the hotel owner discovered that one of the supplies we made was below standard and was not happy about it.

Tunde threatened to pull me off the contract and I started to beg him. He said I must correct the mistake and make it up to him. I agreed. I quickly went to correct the mistake. Tunde then called me to see him for a meeting to discuss. The meeting was in the hotel pent house. I got there and waited for him cos he was on a zoom call for several minutes.

After he finished, he started talking to me, saying, Esther, you fall my hand, how could you do this to me, after all I did for you. You know how hard I fought for you to get the contract, he was just talking and I kept apologizing to him. He then said, you must make it up to me, I told him I have corrected the mistake…he said he knows that I must make it up to him and give him his cut as I promised.

I told him he will get his cut after we finished the job. Well, Tunde laughed and said he is in the mood to collect the job now and right there, I was still trying to understand what he meant and the next thing, Tunde came to me and tried to kiss me. From begging him and laughing with him, I became serious and told him to stop.

He was like, come on Esther, you know I like you, why else will I give you a 12 Million contract? I was like…no, this cant be…sorry am engaged and he was like…Bleep that looser…I will take care of you better than that jobless fool you call a boyfriend. I thought we were still talking but Tunde meant business, he pinned me down and began to kiss and caress me.

By now, I was frantic …I have never been in this condition before…I tried to fight but Tunde is a much bigger and stronger man….I never suspected he could do this… I have been friends with his sister for over 9 nines years. I trusted him even though we all knew he was a womanizer but never did I know he had eyes for me.

Before I knew it, Tunde had overpowered me and started to push himself on me. I was hurting and very scared. Tunde forced himself on me…he was shocked I was still a virgin…infact, it excited him so much to discover that. He rode on me so hard, I was bruised and blooded. It was horrible. I got disvirgined by Tunde.

The fool and wicked Tunde realized what he has done …he asked me to marry him instantly. That he has never been with a virgin before. I was crying and all I wanted to do was leave. He started to apologize saying he didn’t realize ….that he thought I was just playing hard to get. He transferred 500k to me asked me to forgive him.

I don’t know how I managed to get home that day but I was so sad that I did not know how to tell Kola…I faked illness and avoided Kola. I was so sad….but Tunde kept sending me messages of love and all that craziness. I ignored him. I could not even tell anyone…cos I felt so bad to have lost my V before marriage…something I prided myself in for all my life.

After a week, I read that the first attempt at s8x does not always mean the cervix is open completely, and so I decided to forget what happened and focus on my relationship. But I made a mistake by not blocking Tunde no on my phone…well, I did not cos we are still business partners right?

That was my mistake …cos Tunde never stopped sending me messages of love and talking rubbish about the ‘time’ we spent together. That was how, Kola was holding my phone while I was in the shower when he came to visit. I never hid my phone from Kola before …he also does not hide his phone. So, when my phone kept buzzing with test messages, he read the test thinking it was urgent.

Now, Kola read all the messages from Tunde and when I got out of the shower, Kola looked at me like he saw a ghost. He just asked me: Esther, what did you do with Tunde?

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/should-i-confess-or-lie-to-my-fiance-my-secret-is-eating-me-up-pls-advise/09/08/2021/

angry
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by Pumpumking: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Romanceworld:

READ MORE @

My profesional advice.....watch blue film asap!!(no oofeesese) angry
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by rex444(m): 3:43am On Aug 10, 2021
All disvirgin stories sound alike
Re: Should I Confess Or Lie To My Fiancé? My Secret Is Eating Me Up-pls Advise by ukaface(f): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2021
Sing along with me..........

This is superstoooorrry
A life of strife and sorrow
Where the fisher,and storyline offence
It's a super story,this is super story

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / When To Run While Chatting A Nigeria Lady / These Kind Of Men Need To Be Flogged Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.