Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. (902 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / If You Danced To This Song In 2009 And You Are Not Married Gather Here Lets Pray / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by Justice258: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by Rexymania(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're mad. We want it. What good is Nigeria?
Re: Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by iLegendd(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Only idiots pray for Nigeria. We need technology and a working law, not prayer. Prayer is good, but it's not what Nigeria needs at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by Truthday: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rexymania:
You're mad. We want it. What good is Nigeria?

Smiles.... Those who desire war never lived to see the end of it.

Don't pray for war, if you don't want your kids to be raised my the street.
Re: Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by Rexymania(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oga with nuclear war, there would be no street lolx

Truthday:

Smiles.... Those who desire war never lived to see the end of it.

Don't pray for war, if you don't want your kids to be raised my the street.

1 Like

Re: Chaii..... Please Lets Pray Cos I Don't Want This Kind Of War In Nigeria. by Justice258: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Why????!! / When A Lady Tells You She Is Hungry In This Economy / I’m Coming Back To Nigeria To Search For Husband – Lady In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.